United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please start a missing persons thread for Micheal Whinham.

On the 14/11/2018 Michael will of been missing from his Benfield Newcastle Tyne and Wear Home, for three years.

Can we please start a missing persons thread for Micheal Whinham.

On the 14/11/2018 Michael will of been missing from his Benfield Newcastle Tyne and Wear Home, for three years.
Just read another media article saying his Dad has been paying his mortgage for the last 3 years and it rang a bell, it seems there was already a thread for him:

UK - UK - Michael Whinham, 31, Newcastle upon Tyne, 14 November 2015

I'll try get the one I just made merged or deleted.

And welcome to WS!

Thank you I did search him but nothing came up. And thank you glad to be here

Yeah, I have problems with the search facility too. If you use the box in the top right hand corner I think it defaults to only searching the sub-forum you are reading. So if you try it from this thread it will only search within the 'international case index' sub-forum and not the 'missing persons' sub-forum.

Sometimes I find it easier to just put the name and 'websleuths' into google.

No harm done.

Yeah, I have problems with the search facility too. If you use the box in the top right hand corner I think it defaults to only searching the sub-forum you are reading. So if you try it from this thread it will only search within the 'international case index' sub-forum and not the 'missing persons' sub-forum.

Sometimes I find it easier to just put the name and 'websleuths' into google.

No harm done.

Ah thank you so much. Will do that In future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads