Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Where is that info coming from?
I thought I heard Deepak say he is not yet sure if he will make an application for bail on DM's behalf.

I have not seen/read anything that either lawyer has made a decision on bail applications.

What am I missing, can you please provide me a link to MSM with that info.

TIA

You aren't missing anything. August 1 is another video appearance.

You aren't missing anything. August 1 is another video appearance.

It's also not yet known if Millard will be applying for bail. Paradkar said that was an option, but the strength of the Crown's case had to be first assessed.

http://www.cp24.com/news/men-charge...-put-over-until-aug-1-1.1323646#ixzz2W7uNqxUP

This is a better place to have this discussion though.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211891"]Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:tyou:

I heard the interviewer mention someone named Peter to SB. Who is that?

It was reported that it could take 6-8 months for the coronor's report to be complete. I think that is why they don't know yet...but I am willing to bet, they will have a pretty good idea of how by the time all forensics and evidence has been examined. Somehow, there is enough evidence for them to say he didn't burn alive, so they have to know something.

Don't forget, it was an unnamed source who is "not involved in the investigation" that said he didn't burn alive. It was that same source, "not involved in the investigation", who said that police thought he was killed in the truck following a struggle, and that police were considering that he was killed just for the thrill - which Det. Kavenaugh denied.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/17/tim_bosma_ancaster_man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Why on earth would a coroner's report take 6 - 8 months? WTHAY? Makes NO sense to me!

moo

I thought it seemed a long time too, but apparently not..

The length of time it takes to conclude a death investigation depends on the number and types of tests that may be required, as well as the volume of information that may need to be reviewed. While there is no definitive time frame, as every death investigation is unique, families can expect to receive some information within six to nine months after the death. In complex cases, the final opinion of the Office of the Chief Coroner and actual reports may take significantly more time.

http://www.mcscs.jus.gov.on.ca/english/DeathInvestigations/CommonQuestionsAboutCoronersInvestigations/OCC_common_questions.html

It's also not yet known if Millard will be applying for bail. Paradkar said that was an option, but the strength of the Crown's case had to be first assessed.
That says it all to me. If DP thought DM was innocent I think he'd be confident that the Crown's case is weak and be pushing for bail.
R.I.P Tim Bosma

Why on earth would a coroner's report take 6 - 8 months? WTHAY? Makes NO sense to me!

moo

The toxicology is the usually the holdup. JMO

Followed by the interpreting the final lab results and comparing the final lab results with the investigation in order to determine and publish manner of death for the death certificate. IMO

The toxicology is the usually the holdup. JMO

Followed by the interpreting the final lab results and comparing the final lab results with the investigation in order to determine and publish manner of death for the death certificate. IMO

It's not the toxicology that takes so much time. The coroner's report is more than just lab results. It's an overall, comprehensive conclusion to the investigation about how a person died. It also involves research and discoveries about the circumstances surrounding the death. In this case, it would include an evaluation of evidence in the truck, the incinerator, and other evidence.

A lab result might show that a person was poisoned, but a coroner's report would investigate whether or not it was self inflicted, accidental or murder. This is the part that takes so much time.

That's why a coroner's report can continue after a person, such as WM or TB, has been cremated or buried.

..curious if any of the GREAT websleuthers have Sharlene Bosma's actaully interview that was aired last friday? ( Fri.June 14 on the hamilton News station at 6;30) ..I have read the reporters reports of it here.I wanted to watch and see it...missed it..

I think most of what she said was reported well but it is a bit different actaully hearing her speak...again My HEART is broken for her as I have written especially with it being FATHERS day yesterday....I would appreciate a link ???...If there is one..???I did several searches on YOU TUBE and did not see it and it was not aired on CP24 on friday...I wish the Bosma ..my heart felt condolences ...again..this is such a very Sad Story ....robynhood..

I can't find a video link either. I did see some promotional outtakes, but never a link to the whole interview.

..curious if any of the GREAT websleuthers have Sharlene Bosma's actaully interview that was aired last friday? ( Fri.June 14 on the hamilton News station at 6;30) ..I have read the reporters reports of it here.I wanted to watch and see it...missed it..

<rsbm>

It was reported during this morning's broadcast that CHCH will be replaying Nick Dixon's entire interview with SB tomorrow night (Tuesday, June 18) at 11:30. I don't know whether it will be aired anywhere else though... perhaps on their website?

http://www.chch.com/sharlene-doesnt-want-tim-bosma-to-be-forgotten/

It's not the toxicology that takes so much time. The coroner's report is more than just lab results. It's an overall, comprehensive conclusion to the investigation about how a person died. It also involves research and discoveries about the circumstances surrounding the death. In this case, it would include an evaluation of evidence in the truck, the incinerator, and other evidence.

A lab result might show that a person was poisoned, but a coroner's report would investigate whether or not it was self inflicted, accidental or murder. This is the part that takes so much time.

That's why a coroner's report can continue after a person, such as WM or TB, has been cremated or buried.

Yes, I know. Thus my reference to the results from the autopsy being compared to the police investigation in order to come up with the cause and manner of death.

thanks to all who posted parts they could find of Sharlene actually being interviewed.I appreciate it ! It is hard to watch as I am sure many feel her pain...I just read the readers replies that followed your links...

I want to say one thing Clearly back to posters that keep saying certain things,,,...again In MY Opinion...(IMO) ...
1.Sharlene Bosma MUST be very careful in what she says ....as we remember Rodney Strafford ( Tori case that I followed so closely .......
THIS is will be a COURT case,,,it is under Publication ban...soooooooo Sharlene Cannot answer clearly things about the suspects,,

2.,she cannot say" Yes" that was DM & MS who took my husband for his deadly test drive ..BUT it shall come out in COURT..OMG we must wait probably a year & half again!......

3.IMO if DM or SM were innocent I think they be TALKING...Ask your self would you sit in Jail if you were INNOCENT for a year & a half...IMO again.

4.***Due to the Le investigation and the evidence they do not want ruinned in Any manner ...I feel ( IMO) maybe nothing can be said about the manner or reason for the murder...IMO ..very difficult for all...especially the Bosma Family as they would like to have reasons.....

5. Hard to type but MOST IMPORTANTLY ( IMO) ...the court needs to have the suspects convicted...

6. there seems like no logical REASON why >>>an INNOCENT man needed to be murdered>>>>

7. But IMO we are not dealing in this case with Logical PPL...

8. I feel there was a lot of corruption here and drugs involved...JIMO...so this seems extremely senseless...and very sick ...so hard to type what i did..this is just my strong feelings..and as I have said over and over tears at my heart....RIP Tim ..so glad that Sharlene does have many friends and family behind her ...and i think it is IMPORTANT that sharlene can speak out...JUSt a darn truck ...thanks for listening as this is from my heart...robynhood...

SB should touch base with the Crown Att. office before speaking to media. Not doing so is the quickest way to get a change of venue ruling. IMO

On the logical people thing...I think you are correct, DM/MS are either socio/psychopaths, and /or into drugs. Not much else explains the event of murder AND the odd relationship between a "tycoon" and a punk painter. IMO

Drugs always make strange relationships. IMO
Sponging of your deceased father's funds and painting graffiti doesn't make me think of high functioning individuals. IMO

Here is another link that has some additional videos to the interview.

http://www.chch.com/sharlene-bosma-in-her-own-words/

Sharlene is an amazing woman of courage and strength. I admire her greatly. Her Tim will always have a name and will never be "oh ya that guy" because of her.

I missed the actual interview on CHCH so I have no idea how long the piece was that was shown on the news. Does anyone know if these two clips are what was shown in it's entirety, or are they just pieces of it?

I agree with the one commentor that it would have been nice to see the entire interview in one airing, rather than scattered pieces throughout different showings in no particular order. I believe it was a two hour interview, so how much are we seeing in these short clips? How many different airings is there going to be?

I'm really confused as DNA results also take weeks to process... so I'm not sure I understand how the police were able to announce to the media and public that they definitively found TB's remains. Is it possible for DNA results to have come back so quickly? Could those remains (size of box and remains unclear; could be shoe box of ashes) have been DM's father's?

The police have been sharing a lot of evidence with the general public and not allowing this case to be tried by the court of law; instead making it a circus of public opinion. The way they publicize evidence here in this case and yet with Toronto's mayor (who is also being investigated for murder) they are respecting the process and not releasing evidence to the media... What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member