Update 5-6 May 2022 Problems

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Legally Bland

Reaction score
I'm struggling with the font/font colour showing which threads have unread posts. Maybe it's just me but I find it hard to see which thread titles are bolded and which aren't. In the example below the only thread with unread posts is the Ghislaine Maxwell one and there isn't much difference.

1651915800642.png

Overall I like the changes so far, many thanks for the update and all the work it must have taken.

^^rsbm
I agree -- there is very little difference between the regular blue font compared to the bolded font making it difficult to determine if there are unread posts in followed threads.
I've just seen issues are being discussed in this thread so I've reposted there:

I really do not have a problem but a question about my joined date. I joined in 2011 but it states 2013. Just wondering why?
Thanks in advance. Site looks good.

I really do not have a problem but a question about my joined date. I joined in 2011 but it states 2013. Just wondering why?
Thanks in advance. Site looks good.
I also joined in 2011 (Rebecca Zahau case) but also have a 2013 join date which I believe was the result of a major website upgrade. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back