Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do any of you think that Snodgrass had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I remember wondering that early on in the case. I'll bump up the old thread where he was sleuthed.

I followed this case but can't remember Snodgrass.

Do any of you think that Snodgrass had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I remember wondering that early on in the case. I'll bump up the old thread where he was sleuthed.

I think maybe GER has some knowledge about this, not quite sure though.

Kim, I have always suspected Snodgrass was involved in Haleigh's death. My on theory...I believe Snodgrass anklet showed him away from his home but did not show exactly where. He could have said he went for a walk, no way to disprove him..
So much mis-information was given early into the investigation that in-experienced investigators botched this whole case. MOO

Just spoke with Clerk of Court in Putnam County...
Daniel Snodgrass....GUILITY...
LIFE IN PRISON!!!!

Maybe he will talk to LE and give them some answers they need to help solve Haleigh's case... IMO.... this man thought he was going to go free on his charges, now that he knows different, will he talk????

Thank you! I am with you with the same thoughts. I have been wondering if LE wanted to get this case closed and plans to file more charges? I have been patient for this verdict since March 2009 (well I first learned of this case) I guess I can remain patient awhile longer.

If I would have been LE, I would have pretended I was interested in his house (MH) when it was up for sale and looked for DNA ... just to ease "my" suspicions (and maybe their's too!)

The ankle monitor doesn't mean beans to me; DS has a loyal buddy that could easily have abducted our baby girl. JMO

I bet the Cobra is just as happy as we are now. JMO

Hi all, I have followed HaLeigh's case from the start. This is not a county clerk update, but on the Florida Department of Corrections web site Donna Brock is listed under a different name. If you type in donna brock, it brings you to a page with her picture on it, however, the name is Tammy Griffith on the record and her release date is May 2013. Does anyone know anything about this? I pray we find out more information about our beloved HaLeigh. Please mods, move this post if it should be posted elsewhere.

I remember a Tammy or a friend posting back when in the rumor thread. DS's girlfriend, NN's ex. Holy Moly!

I can't rule out any scenerio on anyone. Just glad to find out Donna's connection finally. That opens up a lot of avenues. Sadly, I've already checked many. Fresh eyes are encouraged! Snodgrass? Just glad that's done with...luckily, anyone connected to Haliegh in anyway will get whatever they deserve.

I just smelled something wasn't going right long ago like everyone else did.

I can't rule out any scenerio on anyone. Just glad to find out Donna's connection finally. That opens up a lot of avenues. Sadly, I've already checked many. Fresh eyes are encouraged! Snodgrass? Just glad that's done with...luckily, anyone connected to Haliegh in anyway will get whatever they deserve.

I just smelled something wasn't going right long ago like everyone else did.

I don't understand (the bolded) can you please elaborate.. TIA

I remember a Tammy or a friend posting back when in the rumor thread. DS's girlfriend, NN's ex. Holy Moly!

I looked at the DOC page and found both women there. There was no mix-up for me. Interesting. Donna doesn't show any alias. TG has several and is there for child abuse. She has been in jail a bunch of times. Who is she in Haleigh's case?

Keeps getting deeper with this case. I wish there would be a break in this case. I would be satisfied for a bit to solve just this one.

Snod - Case Status: APPEAL

Prison record says:
SNODGRASS, DANIEL
DC #134886
WHITE MALE
SENTENCED TO LIFE
OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER

Perhaps this had been Donnas dentist for years. It really is not out of the ordinary to get the amount of pills Donna did, its not the fault of the Dentist if his client goes bad, I think she learned her lesson. Donna was needed to secure the second twenty five year charge for Misty, everything happens for a reason, and I hope Donna can go on and turn her life into something.

Are you kidding? I had open heart surgery and got 1 month's worth of Vicodin. I was told to take Tylenol after thirty days. I freaken can't believe that dentists are handing out meds like this. WTH? You could have all the teeth pulled out in your mouth and not get that amount of meds....this is crazy and must be investigated.

Snodgrass: Currently Incarcerated
Current Facility: CROSS CITY C.I.
Current Custody: CLOSE

PCSO:

Does anyone know anything about this?

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has had a change in custody status. This offender is in court as of 6/22/2012.

This offender will be kept in custody throughout the court proceedings. However, if a decision in the offender's favor is reached, please be aware that it is possible for the judge to release this offender directly from court.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2012/06/ronald-cummings-custody-status.html

I know it's standard wording but that last sentence about if the findings are in the defendants favor they could be released. Kinda scared me for a second.
Would love to know what this is about.

:what: What the "bleep" is going on here?

If he gets released, I will just sit down and cry! Worse that the CA case. We at least can see she is not doing so well in her situation. Seems like RC never has to pay for anything he does. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll try to be patient , wait and see. :dunno::dunno::dunno: :gasp:

I checked papa's link. It says they have requested but not received further notice as to what's up.
Can't somebody run over there? I'm really intrested. Somebody call someone.please.

I got the same notification and checked with the DOC site. That is not Ronald L. Cummings, it is Ronald Cummings, black male, dob 07/09/1954, serving a life sentence. It does not refer to the Ronald Cummings we are familiar with. I will go post a comment at your link>>eta...posted comment, it is currently in moderation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back