US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My God, he could have been assassinated in front of the whole world!! Did you hear Trump say "hold on, let me get my shoes"? One of the SS agents said "we've got you Sir, we have to move".
Yes, I heard that, too. Stupid question but I can't help wondering if he somehow kicked off his shoes when he jumped down or took them off to be comfortable while talking. I know this doesn't matter but I still wonder.

When I watch videos on YouTube where there's gunfire it doesn't sound near as loud as in real life. JMO.
It doesn’t, that’s why I thought it was a small caliber handgun. But some of those shots would have been fired by LE/secret service at the gunman (he’s dead), and they sounded the same. They would have been using 9mm or larger rounds.

So there’s some distortion with the audio and where the microphone was.

The shooter who attempted to assassinate the former President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, at a campaign rally today in Pennsylvania is reported to be deceased, according to multiple reports citing local law enforcement.

Former President Trump dove from the podium Saturday at 5:12 p.m. central time in Butler, Pennsylvania. We heard at least six shots fired with a loud scream over the live stream

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back