US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AP24195809729638_466732.jpg
AP24195812512842.jpg

As the first pop rang out, Trump said, “Oh,” and grabbed his ear as two more pops could be heard and he crouched down.

Someone can be heard saying near the microphone at Trump’s lectern, “Get down, get down, get down, get down!” as agents tackled the former president.

Not a chance. SS all over these things. Trump has a huge detail, there are often 2 C-17's at PBIA. I live about 15 minutes from Trump and see Trump Force One and the C-17's frequently.
Yes but if it wasn’t planted before how the heck did he get it in.

This will sound silly, but if you are standing and six people close in to push you down out of harms way, the chances on someone stepping on your feet or heels are pretty good. What happens if someone steps on the heel of your shoe and you are pushed forward? Your foot comes out. My guess it was like that.
Not silly. Thanks for answering. I know it doesn't matter but it made me sad that he wanted his shoes.

The venue was abandoned with chairs knocked over and yellow police tape around the stage. A helicopter flew above and law enforcement officers walked through the area, the video feed showed. Armed law enforcement officers were also seen on a roof near the stage where Trump was standing.
Trump rushed from rally after gunfire rings out

Audio from the network captured agent’s voices saying: “Shooter’s down. Shooter’s down. Are we good to move? We’re clear, we’re clear.”

As agents tried to move Trump off the stage at the rally, he said: “Let me get my shoes. Let me get my shoes.” Agents can be heard telling the former president: “I got you. Hold on. Your head is bloody. We’ve got to move.”

Trump replied: “Wait, wait.” He then pumped his fist, mouthed the words: “Fight, fight, fight.”

And the crowd at the rally responded with cries of: “USA! USA! USA!”

Trump is covered by Secret Service agents at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on 13 July.

Witness says he saw man with gun on building roof

One witness, Greg, told the BBC he was outside the rally and could only hear the former president talking, when he noticed a man on top of a roof.
"We noticed the guy crawling up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us," Greg said. "He had a rifle, we could clearly see him with a rifle."
Greg said they pointed the man out to police.
"Next thing you know, I’m thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?" he said. "I’m standing there pointing at him... the next thing you know, five shots ring out." Bear in mind the situation is still fluid and the BBC cannot fully verify these early witness reports.

Great find. Thanks for posting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope