US - Shots fired at Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania as former president is seen with blood across his face, 13 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure about a glass fragment injuring President Trump but I am sure there where bullets fired and that's what caused the innocent persons death.

What would be the source of the glass?

JMO.

I'm not sure about a glass fragment injuring President Trump but I am sure there where bullets fired and that's what caused the innocent persons death.

JMO.
Teleprompter. They’re glass, the monitor casts up to the prompter. But they looked intact after I took a second look so not sure if that is accurate that he was hit by glass.

Biden: 'There's no place for this kind of violence'

President Joe Biden released a statement on the apparent shooting at Donald Trump's rally, saying he was grateful to hear Trump was okay.
"I have been briefed on the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania. I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well," he said.
"I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety.
"There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it."

1 min ago
Biden says he's "grateful" Trump is OK after shooting

President Joe Biden responded to a Saturday shooting at a Donald Trump rally that left the former president scrambling for safety and at least one spectator as well as the shooter dead.

“I have been briefed on the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania. I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well. I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it.”
Biden has been largely out of sight at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, home Saturday, but was attending Mass at St. Edmund’s Catholic Church when the shooting occurred.

The White House told reporters in Delaware that Biden was briefed on the shooting by Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, and Homeland Security adviser Liz Sherwood-Randall.

2 min ago

Shooter was outside of venue at Trump rally, multiple law enforcement sources say
From CNN's Whitney Wild, Evan Perez and Ryan Young

Three law enforcement sources confirm the shooter was outside the venue at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania.

Two of those sources say the shooter was on a roof, outside of the venue. Multiple law enforcement sources have referred to this individual as a sniper, although additional details about that are not clear.

Butler County District Attorney Richard Goldinger said he was told by his chief detective that the shooter was on a building adjacent to the property and had no additional details on the person.

“It would have required a rifle,” he said. “It was several hundred yards.”

Teleprompter. They’re glass, the monitor casts up to the prompter. But they looked intact after I took a second look so not sure if that is accurate that he was hit by glass.
How far away was the teleprompter from the podium? I don't see one in the video I watched.

JMO.
Agreed. I hadn’t read about the attendee’s death or the shooter when I responded about the glass earlier. DT must have been grazed. Closer than a close call.

Interesting. They shut down Southern Blvd here when he commutes from Mar-a-Lago to the airport. I've seen it a few times, they are moving fast.
The day the verdict was handed down, Trump walked toward a massive crowd that had assembled outside Trump Tower and waved -- no one in the crowd had been screened in any capacity. Typically he used a side entrance and dump/salt trucks were used to block off Trump Tower from the crowd, but that day he actually approached the crowd and was no more than 65 feet away.

1720915861026.jpeg

Butler Memorial Hospital, located in Butller, is part of the Butler Health System. It offers a comprehensive range of medical services, including emergency care and trauma services.

Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, is a Level I trauma center known for its advanced medical care and trauma services. It is approximately 35 miles south of Butler, providing a nearby option for specialized trauma care.

UPMC Presbyterian, also located in Pittsburgh, is another Level I trauma center. Like Allegheny General, it is about 35 miles south of Butler

It’s a terrible tragedy that a rally attendee was killed and another is in critical condition.

I am not a fan of Trump nor of Biden, but I absolutely do not want to see either of them assassinated.

It makes sense to me now that the shooter was on a roof, since CNN interviewed a former ambassador who was in the stands and he insisted that everyone did go through the magnetometer.

I have no doubt that Trump will cast himself as a martyr now, but at this moment I’m just relieved he wasn’t assassinated, no matter how much I dislike him.

This reminds me so much of Reagan being shot, and although I was about six years old when JFK was killed, I remember it. I remember RFK and MLK Jr. being assassinated as well.

Voting is the way, not violence.

IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place