Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they get rid of all pictures of him, never mention his name? Will anyone in the family visit him or put money in his commissary?
He deserves nothing but I think certain family members will try to maintain a relationship with him, claiming “he was not right.”
I was not expecting this.
Why not? What reason would an uncle have for savagely killing his niece? I could find no other reason from the beginning, I felt he coveted her for a long time & finally could no longer control his urges.

I choose to believe that he killed her first. Her anguished, horrified, piercing screams could have easily been heard by the residents of the 3 nearest houses or anyone traveling along the street. He wouldn't have taken that chance.
. Hand over mouth. A desolate area. He didn’t have to rape her where she was found.
He’s not charged with rape of a corpse. That, imo would not have satisfied his long term desires to have sex with his niece. IMO, he has watched her grow & fantasized of SA her.

He doesn't strike me as the baby sitting type. Even if he tried to in order to get access to a child, I doubt anyone would hire him based on his obvious mental health issues and drug addiction.
I think he just saw the opportunity and took it. It could have been any child, although maybe he had a specific desire to hurt his family. Imo

I’m speculating (based on SM)he did babysit & that proved to be problematic.

Also, for anyone wishing him bad luck in prison, he will be on with men charged with similar crimes. Sadly, this is not
An isolated incident. He’ll likely be housed with men that have raped/killed multiple times. He won’t be housed with DUI offenders or shoplifters. Moo

They should take back their promise of no DP and he should get the DP.

To each their own. I prefer LWOP only because he will live in fear for many years. I can see him successfully pulling off suicide down the road, though. State prisons don’t have the capability to oversee attempts like a county facility.
I’m curious if investigators asked him if he SA his niece & his reply. Again, there really was no other reason. Most times, things are easy to figure out, imo. After SA, he knew he was a doomed man, so there was nothing to keep him from going to the next level......murder.

Cases like this just kill me a little inside, I mean it's bad enough when any child is hurt, neglected or dies through neglect, or abuse. But when a innocent child is killed for a sickos gratification just hurts that little bit more, that sicko enjoyed the pain he was inflicting and that is beyond human. I don't think anyone could of seen this coming, his own niece.. But I wish we had a way to rid the earth of these disgusting people. And anyone who hurts an innocent child.

it's bad enough when any child is hurt, neglected or dies through neglect, or abuse. But when a innocent child is killed for a sickos gratification just hurts that little bit more, that sicko enjoyed the pain he was inflicting and that is beyond human.

Personally, I think he was “hurting” his ex girlfriend, in his mind.

yes, this one has done some damage to me too.

Cases like this just kill me a little inside, I mean it's bad enough when any child is hurt, neglected or dies through neglect, or abuse. But when a innocent child is killed for a sickos gratification just hurts that little bit more, that sicko enjoyed the pain he was inflicting and that is beyond human. I don't think anyone could of seen this coming, his own niece.. But I wish we had a way to rid the earth of these disgusting people. And anyone who hurts an innocent child.

Why not? What reason would an uncle have for savagely killing his niece? I could find no other reason from the beginning, I felt he coveted her for a long time & finally could no longer control his urges.
I knew full well he SA her, but I didn't expect LE to go forward with the charges, seeing as he was already facing life b/c of aggravated murder. IMO it would protect Lizzy and her family's dignity to not make the SA public (i.e. Jayme Closs, Abby and Libby), but I guess they decided otherwise.

I knew full well he SA her, but I didn't expect LE to go forward with the charges, seeing as he was already facing life b/c of aggravated murder. IMO it would protect Lizzy and her family's dignity to not make the SA public (i.e. Jayme Closs, Abby and Libby), but I guess they decided otherwise.
Lizzy’s dignity is fully intact, imo. She did nothing wrong. No matter what that monster did to her, she walked into heaven as innocent and pure as the day she was born. He may have tried to take those things away from her but her soul rests wholly in peace.

Lizzy’s dignity is fully intact, imo. She did nothing wrong. No matter what that monster did to her, she walked into heaven as innocent and pure as the day she was born. He may have tried to take those things away from her but her soul rests wholly in peace.
You took the words right out of my brain! I think this evil being should have face the full extent of his actions. The only person that should feel the weight of shame is AW.

I'm fine with the SA charges, because with those acts AW destroyed his own dignity, not anyone else's – and I hope everyone he ever encounters from here on out is fully aware of that.

Lizzy's dignity is fine. As for her family, agreed that they may be feeling some stigma of having a family member SAed. But they did nothing wrong either – they were trying to be kind and hospitable to a guest, and were savagely betrayed by him. The stigma – the shame of being a victim of this type of crime – is what needs to be done away with, not legitimate charges. And the way to eradicate anything is not to keep silent about it, or to treat it like something that shouldn't be talked about. That only validates the idea that the victim has something to be ashamed of.

I say when AW's convictions happen, shout it from the rooftops: This piece of filth raped and murdered his tiny niece after he was made welcome in her parents' home. He broke every major societal taboo – incest, rape, murder, violating hospitality. HE is beyond the pale, not those he took advantage of.

so true. the perpetrator is the shameful one. keeping quiet does no one any good but the perpetrator.

I'm fine with the SA charges, because with those acts AW destroyed his own dignity, not anyone else's – and I hope everyone he ever encounters from here on out is fully aware of that.

Lizzy's dignity is fine. As for her family, agreed that they may be feeling some stigma of having a family member SAed. But they did nothing wrong either – they were trying to be kind and hospitable to a guest, and were savagely betrayed by him. The stigma – the shame of being a victim of this type of crime – is what needs to be done away with, not legitimate charges. And the way to eradicate anything is not to keep silent about it, or to treat it like something that shouldn't be talked about. That only validates the idea that the victim has something to be ashamed of.

I say when AW's convictions happen, shout it from the rooftops: This piece of filth raped and murdered his tiny niece after he was made welcome in her parents' home. He broke every major societal taboo – incest, rape, murder, violating hospitality. HE is beyond the pale, not those he took advantage of.

Being designated as a child molestor/murderer will severely limit AW's freedom and "opportunities" in prison, probably assuring that he'll spend most of his time separate from the general population.

He'll most likely eat his meals alone and will be treated contemptuously by the staff.

The little niceties that could make prison bearable will be withheld because his crimes are a special kind of evil.

I do hope he seeks forgiveness from God but he will still face the consequences of his actions and deservedly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth