UT - Babysitter with prior record of child abuse kills 2-year old boy and severely injures twin sister - December 22, 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

Jonathan Allen Dunn of Roy is charged with aggravated murder, aggravated child abuse and two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. The aggravated murder charge carries the possibility of the death penalty, court records said.

his FB:

Sincere condolences to the loved-ones of the victims.

It sounds like he's so deviant and violent, this and the last crime might not be his only ones.

Does he have children?
Has he always had a violence problem?

The above-linked article also says he was charged with sexual abuse.

All my opinions only.

Jonathan Allen Dunn of Roy is charged with aggravated murder, aggravated child abuse and two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child. The aggravated murder charge carries the possibility of the death penalty, court records said.
He served prison time for injuring/abusing a child under his care. Why in the heck was be babysitting children??

This is horrifying. The story at this link says there were other children in the house, and it sounds like he was left with the children at least overnight. Info at the Go Fund Me link in the story allowed me to learn the baby's name and other disturbing things; not sure if saying anything else will send me afoul of the rules.

Here's his mug shot.

This is horrifying. The story at this link says there were other children in the house, and it sounds like he was left with the children at least overnight. Info at the Go Fund Me link in the story allowed me to learn the baby's name and other disturbing things; not sure if saying anything else will send me afoul of the rules.

Here's his mug shot.
MOD NOTE: Websleuths' policy is to refrain from posting photos and to refer to survivors by their initials so that when they get old enough to search their names on the internet they aren't brought here to see strangers talking about them.

Thanks for thinking about it, CityKid.

Just my opinion, but the parents surely didn't know. He strikes me as someone who seeks out time with children in a predatory way.

Sometimes people have no one to watch their children while they work, etc. and these are the kinds of people predators "expertly" go after.

his FB page, referenced above appears to indicate and wife and children (or stepchildren perhaps) :( Assuming these twins were bot, but perhaps family friends, relatives, etc were the parents of the twins.

his FB page, referenced above appears to indicate and wife and children (or stepchildren perhaps) :( Assuming these twins were bot, but perhaps family friends, relatives, etc were the parents of the twins.
I scrolled through comments on the Santa photo and someone mentioned he was friends with the parents.

He gave them cold and cough medicine so he could abuse them. It's quite common. With teens they use alcohol and drugs.

ROY, Utah (ABC4) — A man accused of abusing and killing a 2-year-old boy in northern Utah and severely injuring the boy’s twin sister pleaded guilty to all four felony counts on Tuesday, Aug. 13.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back