GUILTY UT - Breezy Otteson, 17, & Riley Powell, 18, found deceased, Tooele, 30 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad bump with no real news.
Apparently LE returned Lee Shepherd's truck to him.

Thinking of them and hoping for an update soon.

Police are actively searching a mine in the Eureka area.

I tried to link but ??

KUTV.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Law enforcement will brief the media at 2:30 today. Prayers they find these kids.

2News plans to stream the 2:30 press conference live on Channel 2, KUTV.com and Facebook.

How devastating. Poor babies. At least they’ve been found and what happened to them will come out somehow. Praying for their loved ones.

how very sad, even if it was expected they would not be found safe. These kids didn't get a chance. Heartbreaking.

What would be the reason to kill these kids ?

I hope they may now Rest In Peace.

I am so sorry to hear this, whether it is Breezy and Riley or another couple. Heartbreaking news.

Watching this on local news right now. RIP Breezy and Riley.

2 bodies discovered in abandoned mine near Eureka

Utah County sheriff's officials are recovering what they believe are the bodies of Riley Powell, 18, and his girlfriend, Brelynne "Breezy" Otteson, 17, from the Tintic Standard Mine after a three-month long search for the couple, according to Utah County sheriff spokesman Spencer Cannon.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46289476&nid=148&title=2-bodies-discovered-in-abandoned-mine-near-eureka

They received a tip. Mine is near a ghost town called, Dividend.

When I try to link Google maps, it shows a route to Denver? Anyways. Jeep and bodies were approximately 46 miles apart.

So sorry to see this outcome. I hope arrests are forthcoming.

I'm hoping between the colder temps 100 feet down. And not as much animal activity, that forensically, the bodies are in good shape.

Rest easy, Breezy & Riley. Justice is coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back