Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh this is so sad .. I feel mostly for his little girl now being without her daddy and a mommy .. I have a bad feeling about the outcome of this one :(

I clicked on the link for her social media and it went to her fb.
Interesting

Ya, so much for her griping about putting the child first. Hurt her daughter in the worst way possible. It won't be long until she can forget ever seeing her child again. :furious:

Shell casings found in the car=NOT GOOD

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Evidently Perry was dropped off at an undisclosed location while McCard drove off with David in David's car.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=40555000&n...e-blood-found-in-missing-santa-clara-mans-car

How did Kelley get back from where she was allegedly dropped off? Not that I really believe she was just dropped off so she could claim she doesn't know where David was 'left'.

I wonder how many no body murder cases Utah has prosecuted. I hope this isn't a case of no body - no murder charges.

http://www.nobodycases.com

a mother and her child disappeared from Utah and I really never heard boo again. she lived with her bf. Emily quijano. I think there are tons of places to hide bodies, and possibly they don't prosecute without a body.

If there is enough evidence found in the car they can do a no body murder case. They have been prosecuted in Utah before.

From your link:

Charging documents say the two defendants both admit that Perry knocked on the door of the home, and McCard pushed Heisler aside when he answered and assaulted him.

"Kelley Perry then took David Heisler's vehicle and, together with Frank McCard, forced David into his vehicle and drove away," charging documents allege. "Frank McCard and Kelley Perry then took David Heisler to an undisclosed location."

Perry was dropped off someplace near the Utah-Arizona border and Heisler was last seen with McCard, according to the charging documents.

"There was blood on the exterior of the vehicle and a bullet casing inside the vehicle," charging documents say.

So the guy killed him it seems?

Thank god out of all this tragedy the poor daughter at least seems to have two very loving grandparents. I hope the mother does not get off because she claims she wasn't there for the murder

Thank god out of all this tragedy the poor daughter at least seems to have two very loving grandparents. I hope the mother does not get off because she claims she wasn't there for the murder

If Utah is like some other states, she will be held equally responsible because she set the events into motion which caused his murder.

IIRC Utah is a death penalty state, so time will tell.............I have no doubt this is currently being investigated as a homicide even though police haven't said so publicly.

According to Kelley's facebook she has two daughters, now she has left two without their mom.

Thank you to whichever mod added the tags to this thread! :blowkiss:

Praying for a miracle he's found alive! Seems a nice man, what an evil person to have this done to someone who cared for her daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back