Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know these people are druggies, messed up on Meth, what have you, but I really hate when their thought process (criminals in general) goes to "let's fix this" and all they do is get into deeper trouble. So, trying to "fix" the custody situation for the mom has pretty much taken away any chances of seeing her daughter again ... innocent lives are damaged because of this, specifically the little daughter :tears: just makes me sad

I know these people are druggies, messed up on Meth, what have you, but I really hate when their thought process (criminals in general) goes to "let's fix this" and all they do is get into deeper trouble. So, trying to "fix" the custody situation for the mom has pretty much taken away any chances of seeing her daughter again ... innocent lives are damaged because of this, specifically the little daughter :tears: just makes me sad

Exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put it into words. And to think this was the choice to fix it over getting clean. So incredibly heartbroken for David's little girl.

The family is no longer confident he is alive. Also, the PI//family spokesperson is quoted stating his daughter "knows mommy took daddy". The article also mentions another court date next week for the suspects.

Oh, and the article mentions David fearing for his safety as early as 5 months prior to his disappearance. It makes me wonder about that piece of the puzzle regarding the statement in earlier msm he was trying to get Kelly to his house and she asking for proof his dad/grandpa wasn't home. I believe the PI over KP. There is clearly a gap in what is being made public.

It'll be interesting to see how this eventually plays out. I just pray he is recovered either way, alive or not. My heart breaks for his little girl and the thought of her living with the unanswered questions about her dad makes me hurt for her.

Hopefully there will be more MSM about the criminal charges and court proceedings next week.

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local-news/man-threatened-by-suspect-months-before-disappearance

:bump:
Hoping this is the weekend David comes home.

Police hope seized electronics yield clues about Utah man missing for 6 weeks

After Heisler's disappearance, McCard told police "that he and [Perry] looked up, on either [Perry's] tablet or her laptop, the area of Mount Trumbull after police spoke with [Perry] in an initial interview," the affidavit states. "McCard said that they spoke after the interview to learn what each other had told police and wanted to see if the area was where [Heisler] had been left by McCard."

Police believe text messages, call logs, notes, browser history, emails, a contact list and images stored on the devices will serve as evidence of kidnapping, burglary, vehicle theft and homicide, the affidavit states.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4218149-155/police-hope-seized-electronics-yield-clues

Body found believed to be David.

Found within 4.1 miles of where the three :censored: said they left him. Not yet officially confirmed but clothing matches what David was last seen wearing. A bullet wound will have to be examined to see if it matches the 9 mm casing found in David's car and if it was a mitigating factor in his death.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/ne...eve-theyve-found-body-david-heisler/89001314/

I hope all three are charged with murder. That :censored: hurt her daughter in the worst way possible. I hope she is haunted by that pain for the rest of her life. All three deserve to never see the light of day.

Prayers for little M and the Heisler family as well as David's friends. I am so sorry things ended this way. Just heartbreaking.

Thanks for staying on it Cubby. I knew this would be the outcome. Poor David, doing what's right for his kid and this is what he gets. It resounds in my situation. Rest easy, you were trying to do the right thing.

Body found believed to be David.

Found within 4.1 miles of where the three :censored: said they left him. Not yet officially confirmed but clothing matches what David was last seen wearing. A bullet wound will have to be examined to see if it matches the 9 mm casing found in David's car and if it was a mitigating factor in his death.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/ne...eve-theyve-found-body-david-heisler/89001314/

I hope all three are charged with murder. That :censored: hurt her daughter in the worst way possible. I hope she is haunted by that pain for the rest of her life. All three deserve to never see the light of day.

Prayers for little M and the Heisler family as well as David's friends. I am so sorry things ended this way. Just heartbreaking.

Thanks for staying on it Cubby. I knew this would be the outcome. Poor David, doing what's right for his kid and this is what he gets. It resounds in my situation. Rest easy, you were trying to do the right thing.

YW. I knew this was going to be the outcome too, but it was still a surprise to read.

I'm afraid as more news comes out it's going to get worse. I'm afraid to learn how David might have suffered. I pray it was quick, and I also hope he rests in peace knowing he did the right thing for his little gjrl.

I think they beat and shot him and the heat got him too. I am hoping it isn't even worse.

YW. I knew this was going to be the outcome too, but it was still a surprise to read.

I'm afraid as more news comes out it's going to get worse. I'm afraid to learn how David might have suffered. I pray it was quick, and I also hope he rests in peace knowing he did the right thing for his little gjrl.

According to the following article the body believed to be David was still bound when found.

http://fox13now.com/2016/08/19/body...lieved-to-be-that-of-missing-santa-clara-man/

Heartbreaking case : (

So many beautiful father & daughter pictures on his Facebook. You can see the love & happiness radiating from that little girl's face, and that they doted on each other.

Some people criticise me using FB in this way ( my family)

For me however, it is a constant reminder that the victim is a very real person, loved & valued by their families, friends & colleagues, and not just another faceless crime statistic.

I find this case horrendous, and don't think I can read any further details of how this young man may have suffered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More details in the following artcle.

I don't think David moved from the location his abductors left him. I think McCard killed him and staged the scene by leaving items at the place he claimed to have left David alive. There is another msm article which I need to find that mentions some of the items found were found in early July. Imo, McCard sent the police to where he left kidnapping materials (rope, zip tie) knowing they'd find those items and did so with the attempt to make it appear as if he left David able walk away on his own. But in reality, imo, drove David to a separate location dead or near death.

Off to look for that other article.

I have been peeking in on this one and so hoped by a miracle David would have been found alive, but I think I knew deep down from the start he was left for dead, if not already dead when they dropped him off. I will be praying and thinking of his family and his lovely little girl - such a sad and un-necessary outcome

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back