UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this thought just occured to me and may be against WS policy. Could someone (even I would be more than happy to) print out all the thoughts & true emotions a normal person has (being us posting our outrage & devistation) about these two egotistical fruitloops and send these posts to them, ya know just to bruise their egos which is obviously the best punishment they could get for the time being. Let them know what reality is about, what love is about and that they were as far from it as they could be. She should have stayed with JS, her son would be alive and she wouldn't be in jail, I don't know what kind of love she was looking for and think she found but life was certainly better with JS than the freak of nature she brought into her sons life.:waitasec:

These 2 are evil - just pure evil. Never seen anything anything like them. I always try to find a bright spot in these horrible tragedies and in this case, as silly as it may sound, 1) Ethan isn't going to be hit by this again, and 2) his death will lock away these 2 for years and years to come. Who knows what they would have done and....what NS HAS done previously. That's even scarier. He didn't just snap overnight. Who else has been a victim?

Some may want to skip this post too...

This is why the ME will be crucial to this case!
***for the faint of heart skip this part!
Bleeding- sorta vomiting-not really...but to someone that didn't know the difference they will call it what they know it to be.

It's called purge and you can google it if you please. I'm not gonna link it here.
If Ethan had died say on or prior to the 5th as I suspect he did. MOO
Everything else that SS said that happened after the fact could indeed, in her mind be true. IF she thought her son was just suffering from a head injury nausea and impaired consiousness... NS was handling the situation for her... sending her here and there... making her think he was in control
I don't think the burns were burns at all...

I think on the 9th when she was told he was dead and SS stated his arms were stiff.. he was nearing the end of rigor mortis not the beginning of it... MOO

This is just so gross even to me and Imma tough cookie A gngrsnap even!
at any rate we will hear more I am sure and my concerns will be confirmed OR discounted I'm hoping they are discounted!

I'm not so sure he died before the 5th, only because of what the police stated NOT because of anything those two POSs said. I do believe he was dead before the 9th, though. As far as vomiting and bleeding, I can say I've seen it happen up to about 8 hours post-mortem. I've never held a body on the floor much longer than that, so I can't say beyond that time frame. And it's not bleeding or vomiting in the usual sense, but rather oozing of blood (for example, when I remove a large IV line, it will "bleed" for a bit) and then with stomach contents and stool, they also expel at times especially when the body is moved/turned. I recently had a patient die who was still oozing stool and blood (rectally) about 6 hours after his death. Sorry to be so graphic. I do know that a pathologist can tell the difference between pre and post mortem 'bleeding'. How much they could tell in this case, considering the brutality he suffered both before and after death, I have no clue. The press conference hinted that they may be having difficulty with that.

BBM
Another way to torture little Ethan IMO!! There is not a picture of Ethan (except baby pictures) that does not show him wearing his glasses. So, I'm thinking his vision was such that he needed them for all activities (like me-I'm legally blind without wearing mine). Taking away his glasses would just be a cruel act of bullying and probably the first step in NS's torture and murder of this child!:furious:

Looking at some shots taken without his glasses (more recent photos) show me he not only looks so much like my grandson but probably had the same issues with his eyes. They cross when trying to focus. I know from our little guy it didn't take much to keep him in his glasses once he noticed he could actually see and not have to go around seeing double. That's the very first thing he grabs when he wakes up and the last thing he takes off before bed. I know how upset he gets if he can't get to them or forgets where he put them. I agree with you. Taking his glasses away was just another way to torture that baby.

Friend: Mother made frantic phone calls days before boy died

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10829135

(snip)
A former close friend of Stephanie Sloop's, who lives in Florida, says their friendship fell apart when Sloop split from Ethan's father. But in the emotional crisis surrounding Ethan's death, Sloop apparently reached out to her former friend for help, in hysteria.
http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/2046/204662/20466279.jpg

Carla Jones says she's turned over recordings of Stephanie Sloop's voice messages as potential evidence. She blames herself for not reacting in time to save the little boy she calls "Pumpkin."

Poor Carla is a victim of those two POSs too. SS wasn't calling for help. She was in CYA mode, building a defense for the crimes she knew they were both committing.

This was premeditated from the start, right down to both of their "hysterical" phone calls.

Jones is infuriated by claims Stephanie was a nurturing mother. She said her former friend was wicked, twisted, with no patience for children.

"Stephanie is a very conniving, manipulating and deceiving person," Jones said. "She would sell her own mother if it was going to get her something."

"She was not a fit mother," Jones continued. "She was not a fit wife. She had a personality disorder. She had anger issues. She should have never had that child."

Jones believes Stephanie took custody of Ethan for the summer and brought him to Utah as an act, not of love, but of hate.

"So she could hurt Joe," Jones explained. "She knew the only way she could hurt Joe was by getting Ethan."

From the above link.

They picked the wrong headline for that story. The headline is HERE.

:furious:

About Joe wanting them to receive the death penalty... I'm betting SS and NS do too. If they have any ounce of intelligence, they have to know that's their best shot at living, at least a little longer for a few more years perhaps. Put them in for LWOP, in the general population? I doubt they'd live out the year. Acquittal and release? Have you read what the fine folks of Utah are saying about them right now? They wouldn't survive through that day.

This is why the ME will be crucial to this case!
***for the faint of heart skip this part!
Bleeding- sorta vomiting-not really...but to someone that didn't know the difference they will call it what they know it to be.

It's called purge and you can google it if you please. I'm not gonna link it here.
If Ethan had died say on or prior to the 5th as I suspect he did. MOO
Everything else that SS said that happened after the fact could indeed, in her mind be true. IF she thought her son was just suffering from a head injury nausea and impaired consiousness... NS was handling the situation for her... sending her here and there... making her think he was in control
I don't think the burns were burns at all...

I think on the 9th when she was told he was dead and SS stated his arms were stiff.. he was nearing the end of rigor mortis not the beginning of it... MOO

This is just so gross even to me and Imma tough cookie A gngrsnap even!
at any rate we will hear more I am sure and my concerns will be confirmed OR discounted I'm hoping they are discounted!

I have thought more than once that he had passed before they went to get married. IMO, NS would want to hurry up and get married while he still had the chance. I'm sure SS was so love sick that she wouldn't object at all. :sick: Also, on the timeline when someone reported seeing them on the 6th or 7th and SS was agitated and NS kept grabbing her like to tell her to focus.

After reading your post and googling, all I have to say is Oh my god. I thought I could handle it, but I'm having a real hard time. :sick::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I have thought more than once that he had passed before they went to get married. IMO, NS would want to hurry up and get married while he still had the chance. I'm sure SS was so love sick that she wouldn't object at all. :sick: Also, on the timeline when someone reported seeing them on the 6th or 7th and SS was agitated and NS kept grabbing her like to tell her to focus.

After reading your post and googling, all I have to say is Oh my god. I thought I could handle it, but I'm having a real hard time. :sick::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I think the pictures will tell the story. According to LE, she took pictures that got progressively worse. When the pictures stop I am sure that will be when he died.

Some may want to skip this post too...

I'm not so sure he died before the 5th, only because of what the police stated NOT because of anything those two POSs said. I do believe he was dead before the 9th, though. As far as vomiting and bleeding, I can say I've seen it happen up to about 8 hours post-mortem. I've never held a body on the floor much longer than that, so I can't say beyond that time frame. And it's not bleeding or vomiting in the usual sense, but rather oozing of blood (for example, when I remove a large IV line, it will "bleed" for a bit) and then with stomach contents and stool, they also expel at times especially when the body is moved/turned. I recently had a patient die who was still oozing stool and blood (rectally) about 6 hours after his death. Sorry to be so graphic. I do know that a pathologist can tell the difference between pre and post mortem 'bleeding'. How much they could tell in this case, considering the brutality he suffered both before and after death, I have no clue. The press conference hinted that they may be having difficulty with that.

The police statements were based largely on what the told them. The ME will be the on to determine the validity of the statements given by SS.
Skip the rest if you think it might be too much. it's MOO but a little gory!

I am really upset by the way Ethan's jaw is gaping open. Yes this could be due to a jaw fracture. The way the picture was taken also bothers me... seems like a small boy that hadn't seen his mother in months would be looking towards the camera. Even if she didn't call his name when she walked into the room he would look her way. The swelling of his face is reminiscent of a harlequin baby or the like. It creeps me out to no end! I feel like I am looking at a corpse not a child! MOO!!!! Even the slight color variation between Ethan and NS's left hands. Ethan's fingers look discolored and puffy which could be due to injury or bloat (post mortem) MOO... If this were the case I can not believe LE would not have had the picture withdrawn form the web!

I believe that is what they are trying to determine at this time if Ethan was in fact alive at the time this picture was taken. LE didn't release the pic SS did. on her facebook. If this picture was in fact taken on May 4th or 5th and If he was not alive at the time it was taken that would place his death on or about the 1st or 2nd of May. Which would mean he only spent 24-48 hours in that home before his life was ended. By the 6th when his mom got married he'd have been dead 3-4 days. and he probably was buried on or about the 7th not the 9th as we have been told. MOO
I can not wait for the ME to give us a statement based on his findings, and I pRAY that the nation has NOT been looking at a photo of a dead child while trying to access the injuries he had sustained at that time.

The police statements were based largely on what the told them. The ME will be the on to determine the validity of the statements given by SS.

I am really upset by the way Ethan's jaw is gaping open. Yes this could be due to a jaw fracture. The way the picture was taken also bothers me... seems like a small boy that hadn't seen his mother in months would be looking towards the camera. Even if she didn't call his name when she walked into the room he would look her way. The swelling of his face is reminiscent of a harlequin baby or the like. It creeps me out to no end! I feel like I am looking at a corpse not a child! MOO!!!! Even the slight color variation between Ethan and NS's left hands. Ethan's fingers look discolored and puffy which could be due to injury or bloat (post mortem) MOO... If this were the case I can not believe LE would not have had the picture withdrawn form the web!

I believe that is what they are trying to determine at this time if Ethan was in fact alive at the time this picture was taken. LE didn't release the pic SS did. on her facebook. If this picture was in fact taken on May 4th or 5th and If he was not alive at the time it was taken that would place his death on or about the 1st or 2nd of May. Which would mean he only spent 24-48 hours in that home before his life was ended. By the 6th when his mom got married he'd have been dead 3-4 days. and he probably was buried on or about the 7th not the 9th as we have been told. MOO
I can not wait for the ME to give us a statement based on his findings, and I pRAY that the nation has NOT been looking at a photo of a dead child while trying to access the injuries he had sustained at that time.

bbm. I thought this as well. Ethan seems to have a completely vacant look on his face. I think he was close to death in that picture, if he wasn't already. I don't believe anything those 's say for their timeline. MOO, I think SS was agitated on the 7th because NS told her what they had to do and that is when they buried him. Between the ME, receipts and video will verify for sure what and when this occurred. There seems to be a shift in the way SS tells the story in the probable cause docs. IMO, she starts storytelling around the 6th or 7th.

bbm. I thought this as well. Ethan seems to have a completely vacant look on his face. I think he was close to death in that picture, if he wasn't already. I don't believe anything those 's say for their timeline. MOO, I think SS was agitated on the 7th because NS told her what they had to do and that is when they buried him. Between the ME, receipts and video will verify for sure what and when this occurred. There seems to be a shift in the way SS tells the story in the probable cause docs. IMO, she starts storytelling around the 6th or 7th.

I'm glad I am not the only one leaning this way! I really do not mean to be gross but sometimes that is the only way to back up my statements. Poor little Ethan! My prayers are with him and his heartbroken daddy!

I really hope I didn't offend anyone!

Thanks. Just to clarify (it's late and I know I'm not posting on all cylinders here) I meant I was going by what the police stated they saw in whatever photos and videos were taken on the cellphone, and whatever other evidence they may have, not what POSs said to them.

Thanks. Just to clarify (it's late and I know I'm not posting on all cylinders here) I meant I was going by what the police stated they saw in whatever photos and videos were taken on the cellphone, and whatever other evidence they may have, not what POSs said to them.

gotcha! I'm not disputing you in any way! The police have seen more than I have! I hope I am wrong but I feel like the timeline that even the police think they have will change once the ME chimes in... and that's MOO I respect the job they have done so far! They found Ethan and at the end of the day REALLY that's all that matters so that his daddy can lay his sweet boy to rest.

We already know who did the deed. Maybe that's all that we really need to know. I'm not sure the general population is willing to hear much more than they have already been told.

So I will hold my tongue now today is Ethan's day and his dad wants it to be all about him... So here's to you Ethan! Nothin but love today buddy!

Why is this friend changing her story now?? In Her last interview she said that Ethan was Stephanies pride and joy.........

now she has done a complete turn around....

if anyone read the comments on the news articles they would understand why she changed her story.......she was absolutely heckled for saying that.....

I felt sorry for her because I thought she was just saying what she saw.....

and after reading the messages stephanie left on her phone I am in two minds...

I am sure I am going to get attacked over this but what I am about to say is my opinion only ok....

Stephanie was Ethans mother and carer for 3 years.......that is a long time......and as any mum knows that is alot of time spent looking after and caring for babies from 1-3....

there were no complaints of abuse and if Joe was working on an oil rig or I think he may have been in the military, chances are Stephanie did a lot of the looking after by herself...

I dont think this was premeditated on her part as people are saying, or that the photos were taken for their sadistic pleasure etc or they killed him to get back at the husband etc......or that she enjoyed it! I think she got Ethan there in the first place to p..s Joe off.

I think they are both guilty of horrendous crimes and this was evil........he is just a sadistic who took an instant dislike to this kid wanting to share his mums time, space and affection......I think once he started he liked abusing this little boy, hence the burning of him in the bath AFTER the initial beating...that was purely to inflict pain on him and I truly do hope he is going to get his in OZ.....

Her I think is just a self absorbed creature who looked after herself first and lied and manipulated and used people to get what she wanted (and I know someone just like that, I'm sure alot of us do).......

I think she got all caught up in this obsessive romance so when he started smacking into Ethan turned a blind eye cos she was in love, I dont think she thought he'd kill him tho.....and Nathan was getting more and more sadistic......I do beleive the calls to the friend were genuine......I reckon she would have been having major mixed emotions....

her guilt, she put him and her new life first, instead of doing what a mother does, protect their children!

Why is this friend changing her story now?? In Her last interview she said that Ethan was Stephanies pride and joy.........

now she has done a complete turn around....

if anyone read the comments on the news articles they would understand why she changed her story.......she was absolutely heckled for saying that.....

I felt sorry for her because I thought she was just saying what she saw.....

and after reading the messages stephanie left on her phone I am in two minds...

I am sure I am going to get attacked over this but what I am about to say is my opinion only ok....

Stephanie was Ethans mother and carer for 3 years.......that is a long time......and as any mum knows that is alot of time spent looking after and caring for babies from 1-3....

there were no complaints of abuse and if Joe was working on an oil rig or I think he may have been in the military, chances are Stephanie did a lot of the looking after by herself...

I dont think this was premeditated on her part as people are saying, or that the photos were taken for their sadistic pleasure etc or they killed him to get back at the husband etc......or that she enjoyed it! I think she got Ethan there in the first place to p..s Joe off.

I think they are both guilty of horrendous crimes and this was evil........he is just a sadistic who took an instant dislike to this kid wanting to share his mums time, space and affection......I think once he started he liked abusing this little boy, hence the burning of him in the bath AFTER the initial beating...that was purely to inflict pain on him and I truly do hope he is going to get his in OZ.....

Her I think is just a self absorbed creature who looked after herself first and lied and manipulated and used people to get what she wanted (and I know someone just like that, I'm sure alot of us do).......

I think she got all caught up in this obsessive romance so when he started smacking into Ethan turned a blind eye cos she was in love, I dont think she thought he'd kill him tho.....and Nathan was getting more and more sadistic......I do beleive the calls to the friend were genuine......I reckon she would have been having major mixed emotions....

her guilt, she put him and her new life first, instead of doing what a mother does, protect their children!

A friend is coming forward to describe a different side of Stephanie Sloop, the Layton woman arrested in connection with the abuse and death of her 4-year-old son. Amber Navarre Llewellyn tells the Salt Lake Tribune she met Stephanie Sloop in 2005 when Sloop and Joe Stacy were stationed at Hunter Army Airfield in Georgia. She says she became close friends with Stephanie. They lost contact with each other when the Stacys moved to Florida about a year and a half ago. The two women later reconnected online.
Llewellyn says when they lived in Georgia, Ethan Stacy was Stephanie's "pride and joy." She says she never saw Stephanie spank the boy or raise her voice with him.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10803267
Carla Jones is infuriated by claims Stephanie was a nurturing mother. She said her former friend was wicked, twisted, with no patience for children.
"Stephanie is a very conniving, manipulating and deceiving person," Jones said. "She would sell her own mother if it was going to get her something."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10829135&autostart=y
She didn't change her story. It's two different friends. One from their time in GA and one from FL.

Made this for Ethan this morning:
dgm5ab.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members