Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on his Meetup profile he was an Event Organizer for a #Resist: Salt Lake City event. Can anyone find more information about the event he organized?

Did KL attend? Was AA using this activity as a lure for female attendance after seeing the success of the Women's Marches?
I believe in earlier discussions, someone pointed out everyone who attended or expressed interest was billed an event organizer.

And I’d be surprised if at least one neighbor on his street didn’t have a video doorbell that tracked each time his car came and went that week.

And how much gasoline would you think he needed for these backyard fires? IMO it’s quite likely he made a tarp purchase at a hardware store and some gasoline purchases at local gas stations. And all gas stations have video surveillance!

Trust me as a former female college student if she was interested in this guy as many girlfriends as she had who loved her no one knew this guy. Her friends knew the lifestyle she had. KL was very open about it. I believe if she was interested in this guy at least one of her dear friends would know who he was. This tells me she WAS NOT INTERESTED in this guy.

I believe that one online guy and I mean only one who said he was friends with KL and he knew about this guy. I believe he’s lying and was looking for media attention. They come out of the cracks in cases like this. None of her close friends or college friends knew of this creep.
I think if the guy wanted attention he would have used his name and showed his face, like other people who scrambled for their fifteen seconds of fame.

To me, the fact her close friends IRL don't know him suggests she might have compartmentalized her social circle--I do--or that she thought her friends would disapprove of him, so she didn't tell them about AA. Might have been why she felt more comfortable discussing him with someone else she apparently met online.

Edited to add: she clearly did know of AA in some capacity, even if they'd never met before. The fact they were texting is indisputable, so to me, that indicates there was some general level of secrecy about him on her end.

If we are to believe the unidentified mystery man who was friends with ML, that spoke with the local news reporter, we assume that she had mentioned AA to him.

He claimed to have had concerns about their relationship. Then we would have to assume that they had been in communication for a decent bit of time and that ML was sharing with her friend some sort of information that the friend found alarming.

Imo, it’s plausible that they had never met face to face but AA was promising her some sort of modeling photography portraits for her online business. Maybe they were supposed to do the photos over the weekend but she went out of town for the funeral?

Maybe he told ML he could only do the photos that night at 3am, acting inconvenienced by her? She had some sort of incentive to meet him. IMO
I don’t believe that guy he was out for media attention. Why in the heck would he be the only one to say this she has tons of friends. Not buying his story. JMO

I don’t believe that guy he was out for media attention. Why in the heck would he be the only one to say this she has tons of friends. Not buying his story. JMO
If you want to see if AA knew any of ML friends you can take a look at his public Venmo transactions. IMO he was at least on the fringe of her circle of good friends/sorority sisters.

That’s why there’s a kidnapping charge. We are not privy to all the info LE has.

<modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s another possibility to consider and that is that KL participated in these websites, this lifestyle, due to her own sexual preferences. We can’t just assume it was financially motivated...because , as the expert here several threads ago has stated, what is considered “risky” sexual preferences to some, are to others, “normal and healthy.”

If she met AA online in a forum that introduced people with similar sexual interests, she may have looked forward to getting together with him, especially after a heart wrenching funeral. We still do not know the full extent of her online participation in some of these forums and we may never know.

As the police chief said, there may be a “delicate nature” and that may be to protect her privacy, even now.

We do know KL had a broken past relationship, and had lost a lot of weight. We do know she was open and public about her SD/SB lifestyle. She may have been in a experimental stage of her life, open to many experiences. Although we look at AA now through the prism of this horrific death, he may have been “chosen” by KL as much as he “chose” her. Not every woman on these types of websites is there to make money. Some are there for sexual preference.

This “could” be an accidental death during consensual activities...with a very sloppy inept coverup.

Just more things we don’t know..
I thought I had far out ideas--but your interpretation of the sequence of events takes the cake! I like your ability to stretch one's imagination...

I am going to turn around the way I am looking at something for a moment.

What if the Lyft was a surprise to him? What if he mistakenly assumed she would go home and take her car or that her car was at the airport? In that case, there would be no Lyft app nor record of her headed to the park with an address with Lyft?

Maybe they had met at the park before, she had come in her own car, he knew she lived in SLC and he just assumed she would be in her own car again and quite naturally?

Now LE may have eventually found some record and traced some pings but he assumed if he shut her phone off immediately at the park that would be it as far as proving exactly where, etc. she ended up or who was there with nonworking cameras even if they could take it right down to the exact spot, and again he shut her phone off and planned on getting rid of it.

I do remember LE being asked at a PC if the contact with he and her showed the reason she went to the park and they either said no or would not comment, I cannot remember which. I had the impression they did not have that from the texts or contacts. So he may have thought he could just say they "talked" and never met because he had expected no Lyft nor recognition and he just stuck to what his "plan" was, even though the Lyft put a bit of kink in it. Of course later LE through working through things saw contact with him and went about it from the opposite way, interviewing him, then getting a warrant, etc. and possibly his phone?

He would have had to do nothing with her car at all, just like with the Lyft that night, he would have never went near it necessarily, she got into his for whatever reason or the plan was. He could have just left her car at the park, no DNA, nothing on it, and his home is not next door and in his mind, they would never connect him.

LE would have found her car and that's it in his head. No cameras, no way to know why her car was there, who was there, etc. and again, not expecting a Lyft transaction with the address and a witness. If by any chance he also met her not using his own vehicle, even less chance of connecting it (in his head) by LE.

Her plane was late, maybe she did intend to take her car and never advised him of the Lyft but just let him know she would be a bit late.

I do not necessarily believe this and am not even sure where I am going with it, but I am simply trying to look at a few things in a different way.

Jmo.

Trust me as a former female college student if she was interested in this guy as many girlfriends as she had who loved her no one knew this guy. Her friends knew the lifestyle she had. KL was very open about it. I believe if she was interested in this guy at least one of her dear friends would know who he was. This tells me she WAS NOT INTERESTED in this guy.

I believe that one online guy and I mean only one who said he was friends with KL and he knew about this guy. I believe he’s lying and was looking for media attention. They come out of the cracks in cases like this. None of her close friends or college friends knew of this creep.

Agree. Approaching the media seems wrong for any material person in the case, especially if it is to say "I told her."

And I’d be surprised if at least one neighbor on his street didn’t have a video doorbell that tracked each time his car came and went that week.

And how much gasoline would you think he needed for these backyard fires? IMO it’s quite likely he made a tarp purchase at a hardware store and some gasoline purchases at local gas stations. And all gas stations have video surveillance!

I believe LE took one of those video doorbells from AA’s home as evidence, if I’m not mistaken.

Morning everyone.

I hope AA is charged this week, and his preliminary hearing won't be far off, but soon. Iirc, once he is arraigned the PH must be held within 20 days.

No doubt the medical examiner will be one of the witnesses called by the state. I sure hope he, and his attorney doesn't decide to waive it. If that does happen often the decision is made when the facts presented at the PH are very damaging against the defendant, and they want to keep it unknown from the public.

I agree with Mass Guy, the investigators are going to get inside of this guy's head so anyone in contact with him since 2009 LE will try to find, and interview.

Does anyone find it strange AA became a Mormon almost immediately after arriving in the states? Imo, that too seems to be another ruse. Already setting up an false image of who he wanted to appear to be.

I know very little about Nigeria's history or what their predominate religion happens to be. Are many of them Mormans in Nigeria? Tia

I do know it's a place for ruthless terrorists. Isn't it Nigeria where young girls are often kidnapped by terrorist groups? If so it seems they look at females as having little to no value.

It also makes me wonder how many domestic violence cases are perpetrated in Nigeria, and if the male abusers pay a heavy price when abusing females? It would be interesting to know the typical MO for the DV abusers. When they resort to murdering their female partners or females in general do they often desecrate the bodies even burning them, dead or alive?

The reason I'd like to know because AA was already an adult when coming here.

Do women there have any say so when a male demands sex I wonder or are they treated as having less value with no voice in the matter?

I still think AA is an all out woman hater. This often begins with a love hate relationship with their own mother. The male child will use their mothers when it is to their advantage, but often deep down they detest them.

Imo, his entire fake persona from the beginning was to hide who he really has always been, and I believe it started being formed from minute one.

If females in Nigeria have very little rights to make their own choices he would detest females here who have a right to refuse anything they didn't want to do.

I think each time he was turned down by females here it enraged him more, and more, and his hatred grew worse, and worse against females.

Imo, he had it all planned out way in advance.

The first innocent female he could kidnap was going to pay dearly for all the hatred he had for all females who wanted nothing to do with him.

KL was nothing more than prey to this monster to fulfill his own demonic long held thoughts, and depraved mindset.

He already knew the types of barbaric torture he would violently release making their lives a living hell before he killed them.

He had long had these fantasies about what all would happen way before he carried it out.. including the burning, and desecration of defenseless KLs body. Imo

Jmhoo, and nothing more..[/
His initials...AA...are prefect for the recovering addict. In this case, he is "Also A$$hole

If we are to believe the unidentified mystery man who was friends with ML, that spoke with the local news reporter, we assume that she had mentioned AA to him.

He claimed to have had concerns about their relationship. Then we would have to assume that they had been in communication for a decent bit of time and that ML was sharing with her friend some sort of information that the friend found alarming.

Imo, it’s plausible that they had never met face to face but AA was promising her some sort of modeling photography portraits for her online business. Maybe they were supposed to do the photos over the weekend but she went out of town for the funeral?

Maybe he told ML he could only do the photos that night at 3am, acting inconvenienced by her? She had some sort of incentive to meet him. IMO
I used to be model was in many magazines no nude mags. After a long flight at 3am dressed in my comfy plane clothes going to get modeling photos at 3am? no I don’t think so. I think that girl couldn’t wait to get home after a funeral and long flight. Perhaps when they were texting she said she needed money for whatever reason in the conversation and he said hey come meet me at the park and I’ll loan or give you some money but it has to be tonight cuz I’m going away on a business trip tomorrow. I can take you home after as you don’t live too far and you won’t need to take a Lyft.

I personally do not believe none of her friends knew this guy or of him. Not for a NY minute.

There are hints here and there. As someone said above, on Venmo for one.

I hope the ones that do or did, if any, have been fully open with LE and went to them since coming to find out she is dead and not just missing. I am sure they probably have.

Jmo though.

Agree. Approaching the media seems wrong for any material person in the case, especially if it is to say "I told her."

Not if you’re emotional.

The journalist’s description of this guy and his behavior, paints a picture of someone who was distraught and angry.

He even wanted to know where this guy was being booked.

I believe him. He wasn't one of her circle of friends in college, he was one of her on-line connections.

He refused to give his name or be interviewed. He was visably shaken and angry. It doesn't sound like he was faking emotion or trying to get attention. He wanted to know where LE was taking the guy to get a look at him and maybe call him a few names. He gave the reporter no specific details, probably out of respect for Kenzie.

It makes sense that she would tell him about AA, and not her friends.
After all, they shared the same type of experience that she had with AA, and she may have been more comfortable telling him things than her own friends. He would be less likely to judge, I would think, while feeling comfortable enough to tell her his mind and feel protective of her. Imo

I don't think we know what her closest friends knew about him. If LE has interviewed them, they haven't said anything. Someone may have very well known about him and hopefully they've told LE everything, LE just hasn't shared that with us. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member