Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...had he put his house on the market or not? Very curious about that.
I’ve seen people say that but haven’t been able to find the home listed and delisted when I’ve looked myself.

There is no 2019 and/or current MLS listing for 547 N 1000 W, or any other evidence that AA's home is being marketed for sale.

The only realtor listing online is by Movoto.com, which represents a cached 2017-2018 listing that was last updated a year ago.

In other words, all the data shown by Movoto.com including "delisted" tag is from 2018.

The home is clearly not available by the historical listing agent Clay Rockwood, or any other area realtor.

• Clay Rockwood of Rockwood & Company LLC
  • MLS#1498216
    logo_511.png
    updated 1 year ago

Also:

547 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116 | Zillow

https://www.zillow.com › Utah › Salt Lake City › 84116 › Fairpark The property 547 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116 is currently not for sale. View details, sales history and Zestimate data for this property on Zillow.

Last edited:
I do think this was sexual motivated. I cant rule out that the fire was more to him than just to dispose of remains, or attempt to. this is where rituals fit in as a maybe to me. I don't think he was out at festivals and such, I do think he could have been disposing of and completing some need/want at the same time. moo[/Q
Not to suggest that AA suffered from the disorder of pyromania...but it is an impulse control disorder--and he definitely seemed plagued by a lot of impulse control issues, i.e., stealing, raping, anger management, etc.. According to Wikipedia's definition...pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria...the two day fire burning episodes could have been the proverbial icing on the cake.

I had stated a day or so ago that I believe that he could have been posing as the “driver” to take her to meet the SD. If in fact she believed he was the SD himself, I doubt she would have gotten in a car that wouldn’t be consistent with what a wealthy SD would drive. Further, knowing a few SBs myself, most SDs order the high end cars to pick them up in and take them to a swanky pricey hotel. I cannot imagine he was posing as the SD and she got in the car with him much less voluntarily enter a house that was anything less than a 5 star hotel. I feel very convicted on this. MOO no less.

Again, not the slightest evidence that he was portraying himself as an SD. Many of us have read what he has written and there's no way he could pull off that he was a successful guy in ongoing texting. Far more likely that she met him under some other circumstances, including the downtown SLC bar scene where they both hung out from time to time. Plus, a SoCal gal living in SLC is never going to meet a potential SD for the first time at 3 AM in the morning. It's all about finding someone who will be around for the long term.

Additionally, the nice hotels in SLC (Grand America/Marriott/Hilton) are downtown. It's closer to get downtown than to Hatch Park.

I don't believe its common to order Uber Black or the Lyft equivalent to pick up SB's -- definitely not in SLC where everyone has a car. And if he was going to send his "driver," why not send his driver to the airport.

Great Salt Lake area holds about 2.4 million people and three major universities, so lots of young people. Also the SD/SB thing is relatively new and emanates out from...California (IMO). Of course it's also on the East Coast. Even 5 years ago, young women who wanted that lifestyle were pretty quiet about it. And it's still quite rare, especially for a woman to be so open about it.

It's an outgrowth of online dating apps, IMO.

Of course, the US has an overall higher murder rate than Scotland or UK or most other places in Europe, sadly.
I guess every country everywhere has psychotic crazies!. Its more the balance of living freely without putting yourself at risk. Having said that would never ever visit America with the gun culture. Would scare me to hell and most people in Europe.

Great Salt Lake area holds about 2.4 million people and three major universities, so lots of young people. Also the SD/SB thing is relatively new and emanates out from...California (IMO). Of course it's also on the East Coast. Even 5 years ago, young women who wanted that lifestyle were pretty quiet about it. And it's still quite rare, especially for a woman to be so open about it.

It's an outgrowth of online dating apps, IMO.

With all due respect, the SD/SB thing has been around for centuries. I may have been a little naive in college a couple of decades ago but I now realize how a couple of my friends lived in nicer places and drove nice cars that I didn't think they could afford (or their parents can afford).

Similarly, people have been experimenting with dating people from different cultures for quite a while.

I think it was Doubt or Brown who said they did surveillance on AA. I wonder if while undercover detectives were doing surveillance stuck a GPS tracker underneath AA’s car like they did on Antolin Garcia trying to locate Sierra Lamar’s body.

I think AA was getting really nervous that they might be on to him as stupid as he is might have taken a drive to Logan Canyon to check on KL’s body to make sure she was still hidden, not surfaced (if in water), not uncovered and not disturbed. Some murderers check on the condition of their victims remains. Scott Peterson for one, also Brandon Lavergne who killed college student Mickey Schunick and others.

That could be how LE discovered KL’s body after searching. Also there might have been mud, dirt, a type of grass or weed, leaves underneath his car that links him to that area.

Just thinking out loud

all JMO

Last edited:
There is no 2019 and/or current MLS listing for 547 N 1000 W, or any other evidence that AA's home is being marketed for sale.

The only realtor listing online is by Movoto.com, which represents a cached 2017-2018 listing that was last updated a year ago.

In other words, all the data shown by Movoto.com including "delisted" tag is from 2018.

The home is clearly not available by the historical listing agent Clay Rockwood, or any other area realtor.

• MLS#1498216
    logo_511.png
    updated 1 year ago

Also:

https://www.zillow.com › Utah › Salt Lake City › 84116 › Fairpark The property 547 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116 is currently not for sale. View details, sales history and Zestimate data for this property on Zillow.
Thank you so much for clearing all that up. :)

The only reason I can think of for an extension to file charges is that evidence flooded in after the retrieval of the body, so that substantially more can be alleged against the defendant. It's true the DA can always file more, but may want to bolster the existing charges with new evidence.

In some jurisdiction, the defendant has to agree to it (through their attorney) or at least not put up a fight. The defendant's attorney should be given the opportunity to go over all the evidence, which may be one reason they didn't fight an extension.

If I were that defense attorney and the evidence is what it appears to be, I'd be running around trying to assemble a team of experts for the arraignment, which should come next (and could be delayed for a very long time if the evidence keeps piling up).

Could also be further tests of evidence (DNA especially). Do we know that the defense attorney opposed this extension? If not, it's kind of a done deal.
Well, they did say this is still very much an active investigation.
With all the women who may have come into contact with this guy, they may still have a bunch of people to interview.
The same is probably true for all the people who knew Kenzie and were interacting with her.
But most of all, I would think there is a ton of digital evidence for LE to look into. With all the stuff he was into on line, I bet that would take a lot of time.
Jmo

BBM:

I've wondered the exact same thing.

It would explain the aggravated kidnapping charges if his vehicle was found to have the passenger's side door handle removed or disabled. He may have done something with the locks, too.

It would increase his level of control over her while he drove.
It would prevent her from being able to jump out of the car.

However, disabling the passenger door would make it more difficult to get her out of the vehicle, as he'd have to drag her across the driver's side.

Of course, if he had a gun, as many of us have speculated that he did, that would be a moot point.

She'd have no choice but to comply with his demand to get out of the vehicle and to do it quietly if she was staring at a gun pointed toward her at point blank range.

JMO.
BBM:

I've wondered the exact same thing.

It would explain the aggravated kidnapping charges if his vehicle was found to have the passenger's side door handle removed or disabled. He may have done something with the locks, too.

It would increase his level of control over her while he drove.
It would prevent her from being able to jump out of the car.

However, disabling the passenger door would make it more difficult to get her out of the vehicle, as he'd have to drag her across the driver's side.

Of course, if he had a gun, as many of us have speculated that he did, that would be a moot point.

She'd have no choice but to comply with his demand to get out of the vehicle and to do it quietly if she was staring at a gun pointed toward her at point blank range.

JMO.
What exactly is involved in disabling a door handle? I can't believe it was removed entirely. It appears he didn't get out of the car and open the door for her and help her in. So she would have had to grab the handle and pull the door closed once she was seated inside, right? MOO

What exactly is involved in disabling a door handle? I can't believe it was removed entirely. It appears he didn't get out of the car and open the door for her and help her in. So she would have had to grab the handle and pull the door closed once she was seated inside, right? MOO
In the recent Ted Bundy documentary he said he disabled the door lock or maybe it was the door handle one of them or both.

I don't think we know whether AA did or didn't get out of his car in the parking lot.

LE has stated ML didn't appear to be in any distress.

They then stated they couldn't say for certain whether the person who picked her up was male or female.

I'm wondering if the Lyft driver peeled out of there as soon as he dropped ML off and didn't even wait to see if anybody got of the other car or not.

LE has been very vague in their description of that parking lot drop-off.
That may be d/t the fact that the Lyft driver was vague in his description of it to LE.

Or it may be that LE doesn't want info released to the public.

JMO.

Not convinced was sexually motivated. More coveting!. I grew up in Zimbabwe, Rhodesia. African men so wanted white women which at the time was outwith their reach. Times change but culture and thoughts dont. Kenzie was so outwith his league!.

• MLS#1498216
    logo_511.png
    updated 1 year ago

Also:

I imagine the bank will be owning it eventually, though. Imo

Not to suggest that AA suffered from the disorder of pyromania...but it is an impulse control disorder--and he definitely seemed plagued by a lot of impulse control issues, i.e., stealing, raping, anger management, etc.. According to Wikipedia's definition...pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria...the two day fire burning episodes could have been the proverbial icing on the cake.
Or he really may have witnessed a body being burned in Africa, and the idea came from that. Imo

Absolutely.

That scenario is entirely possible.

If that's what happened, and she went willingly with him to his house, then which of them turned off her phone at the park, and why?

That's the big question.

It's too easy to say that it was just out of battery, IMO. She just got off a plane (do we know which airline? I think it was posted). Maybe no charging ports on the plane. So low power mode until she gets into the car with a person she thinks is nice?

More likely he found an excuse to look at her phone and turn it off. OR she thought some family member was tracking her through some app/phone plan. But if that's true, then her parents surely would have reported her missing/off grid way earlier.

I can think of other scenarios, but only two people know for sure and one of them is dead. The other probably isn't going to offer up the reason. I sure hope the forensics on the car turns up lots of evidence, even if it doesn't solve the phone mystery.

I don't know but on my chevy a pin just falls out a couple of times in the last couple of years and pull the handle all you want but it wont open the door. works fine from outside handle, is just the inside that has had issues. I guess on some you could just pull a metal pin out and the inside not work.

That's the big question.

It's too easy to say that it was just out of battery, IMO. She just got off a plane (do we know which airline? I think it was posted). Maybe no charging ports on the plane. So low power mode until she gets into the car with a person she thinks is nice?

More likely he found an excuse to look at her phone and turn it off. OR she thought some family member was tracking her through some app/phone plan. But if that's true, then her parents surely would have reported her missing/off grid way earlier.

I can think of other scenarios, but only two people know for sure and one of them is dead. The other probably isn't going to offer up the reason. I sure hope the forensics on the car turns up lots of evidence, even if it doesn't solve the phone mystery.

She flew on Southwest. Not sure if they have charging ports on the plane but the likelihood of it dying just at the time she met him is 0.01 percent.

Just a thought ... she walks up to the passenger door, throws her purse and phone inside, and asks him to pop the trunk so she can put her suitcase inside.

That could fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member