Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. What would there be to finance? They didn't have a wedding, it was apparently just the two of them in attendance, according to the ex-wife. Imo

Payments to the ex-wife, exchange for marrying him so that he could stay in the US. Her statements to the press are that they never consummated the marriage but he helped pay for her housing and children. That's a story for her to explain why somebody made deposits into her account at the time of the marriage because the alternative would be for her to say she committed marriage fraud for immigration purposes.

A few threads back I posted that as well. I know with child locks on the doors/Windows cant be opened from the inside...although I think that it may only be on my back doors. I'll have to check that out.
FWIW, on all four family member vehicles parked in my driveway, the child locks only affect windows and doors in the rear seat. We have a Chevy, a Ford, a Honda and a Volkswagen.

I doubt it. What would there be to finance? They didn't have a wedding, it was apparently just the two of them in attendance, according to the ex-wife. Imo

Someone had to put up alot of money to get him here. It seems very unlikely the wife married him for love or out of the kindness of her heart. She stated that AA paid her living expenses and supported her kids. It doesn't appear that he's ever been successful enough to support himself PLUS another household.

Last edited:
Our Police dont have whatever amendment you have in America, no idea what it is. Instant tracking and phone info if they need it one signature from judge instant.
Only guilty would object anyway!.

Its just underfunding of civic services, everything in the US is slow or takes waiting in line, including the police getting warrants signed.

I think the idea is that the woman wouldn't have married him (to get him his green card) without some kind of payment. Especially as she was pregnant with someone else's child and apparently never consummated the marriage. It was a purely "buy a green card" kind of thing.

I just reread this:

Estranged Wife of Accused Mackenzie Lueck Killer Says He Was Violent With Her: Report

Can't find the other article that shows a scar which ex-wife claims he gave her with a knife, on her leg, IIRC. IOW, he was spontaneously violent according to ex-wife, who had no incentive such as love to marry him. She left after that 5 year minimum wait period that would have allowed him to apply for citizenship (which apparently he did).

So it's not a far-out theory to speculate that someone paid the woman to marry him...and the "godmother" was a go-between and a professional matchmaker.

FWIW, on all four family member vehicles parked in my driveway, the child locks only affect windows and doors in the rear seat. We have a Chevy, a Ford, a Honda and a Volkswagen.

I had to check too... The Audi & VW only have child safety locks in the back, however, my Mazda CX-9 the window locks when engaged from the driver door locks ALL windows, but safety locks are only on the back doors.

LE would have to get a court order for a tracking device. I don’t think they could do it otherwise. IMO.
If they do they might have had a warrant. I think they suspected him early on as he was the last one to text her before she went missing. AA & KL Phones GPS put them both at the park almost the same time before both going dead. When LE were holding interviews with AA he told him he didn’t know her nor what she looked they clearly knew he was lying.

I think the idea is that the woman wouldn't have married him (to get him his green card) without some kind of payment. Especially as she was pregnant with someone else's child and apparently never consummated the marriage. It was a purely "buy a green card" kind of thing.

I just reread this:

Estranged Wife of Accused Mackenzie Lueck Killer Says He Was Violent With Her: Report

Can't find the other article that shows a scar which ex-wife claims he gave her with a knife, on her leg, IIRC. IOW, he was spontaneously violent according to ex-wife, who had no incentive such as love to marry him. She left after that 5 year minimum wait period that would have allowed him to apply for citizenship (which apparently he did).

So it's not a far-out theory to speculate that someone paid the woman to marry him...and the "godmother" was a go-between and a professional matchmaker.

Maybe even a "Fairy Godmother" with some legal knowledge of how those things work. Imo.

Someone had to put up alot of money to get him here. It seems very unlikely the wife married him for love or out if the kindness of her heart. She stated that AA paid her living expenses and supported her kids. It doesn't appear that he's ever been successful enough to support himself PLUS another household.
He came to the US on a student visa. When that ran out, he looked for a wife so he could stay in the country.
We don't know where he got his money, maybe his family was sending him money or maybe he obtained it in some other way.

But for awhile he was homeless and living in various rooms in the college, so I'm not sure how he could have been supporting a family in Texas. He also shared a house with two other roomates. He didn't seem to have a steady income so I'm guessing he did various things to make money at different times. Imo

No power ports on planes? And she didn’t really have time to charge her phone in the airport, I think—not with getting her checked bag.

So, the idea that she turned it off herself seems more plausible to me. As soon as she’d met up ‘safely’ with him, she didn’t need the phone, so she turned it off to charge faster, or to save the charge for when she needed it again.
This subject is just going to be endless speculation. She could have had a portable charging pack...I got my kids each one and when it is fully charged it will charge their iPhones up to four full charges and then some.

Lots of purses, backpacks, and luggage are coming with charging packs, too, so it’s impossible for us to know at this point what the most likely scenario is.

To me it seems highly unlikely that AA would have become demanding/controlling within one minute of her arrival at the park, while the Lyft was still there, which makes it seem more likely that Kenzie turned it off herself.

I really think she met him there voluntarily, with no coercion or bribery, and I don’t even think he was a SD or pretending to be one. I think she wanted to hook up with him. I doubt she was even worried at first. I think she willingly went to his house with no problem but things went wrong after that.

if the marriage was a arrangement, he gained immigration, she gained financial.
True, but I'm not sure how long he could have been supporting her. They only lived together for a few months. He didn't seem to have much respect for her since he chased her and cut her with a butchers knife and threatened to kill her.
What could she have done if he stopped sending her money? She was probably glad to be rid of him. Imo

He came to the US on a student visa. When that ran out, he looked for a wife so he could stay in the country.
We don't know where he got his money, maybe his family was sending him money or maybe he obtained it in some other way.

But for awhile he was homeless and living in various rooms in the college, so I'm not sure how he could have been supporting a family in Texas. He also shared a house with two other roomates. He didn't seem to have a steady income so I'm guessing he did various things to make money at different times. Imo

Or...he wasn't keeping things secret from his mother, and his parents/family knew the situation and were sending him money.

Our Police dont have whatever amendment you have in America, no idea what it is. Instant tracking and phone info if they need it one signature from judge instant.
Only guilty would object anyway!.
Cell phone companies won’t always comply with subpoenas, I have learned. Cops always tell family and friends “they’re an adult, they can go missing if they want to” and refuse to file or delay filing missing person reports, and now apparently there are cases where cell phone providers are fighting court orders saying it’s an invasion of privacy, since “they’re an adult, they can go missing if they want to!”

No power ports on planes? And she didn’t really have time to charge her phone in the airport, I think—not with getting her checked bag.

So, the idea that she turned it off herself seems more plausible to me. As soon as she’d met up ‘safely’ with him, she didn’t need the phone, so she turned it off to charge faster, or to save the charge for when she needed it again.
Don't most people that age carry around portable chargers?
I know my daughter would never leave the house without one if she was planning on being gone all day.

True, but I'm not sure how long he could have been supporting her. They only lived together for a few months. He didn't seem to have much respect for her since he chased her and cut her with a butchers knife and threatened to kill her.
What could she have done if he stopped sending her money? She was probably glad to be rid of him. Imo

In her interview she stated that he continued to support her and her children until she finally "hid" from him. However, IMO she is aware its illegal to just marry someone for them to get a green card and is going to make sure to cover her tracks, as well as get her 15 mins of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82