Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so the question is, where was her body in the meantime? Where did he keep it for 8 days? Was it in the burn site all that time and he decided to move the rest once he knew LE suspected him? Or did he put it somewhere else?

We know that LE uncovered two large craters in the backyard during their search.

They also spent significant time in the garage, including time behind a refrigerator/freezer also located in the garage.

I believe ML was kept concealed in the ground. He didn't move her until he felt forced to do so -- LE was moving in.

MOO

I also want to note that the skull fracture/scalp wound noted "would be" fatal, not that is WAS the CoD. It could have been post-mortem.

I'm going to trust the coroner's expertise on determining cause of death here. The coroner found significant intracranial hemorrhaging, which would not have happened if the injury was post-mortem.

You forgot about him having his phone on and in the vehicle as he drove 80 miles to the body's dump site. :) Super Genius

A personal theory I'm playing with is AA had a burner phone that he thought couldn't be tracked to him, and therefore thought that nothing he did with that phone would leave an evidence trail. Either that or he was just completely oblivious to how police use cell phone records. This is just an idea I've been toying with, not based on anything police said.

I’m wondering if there were two trips to Logan Canyon, and the LE tracked him on the second?

I seriously wonder that, too. Otherwise, wouldn’t the timeline have him digging up her body from the back yard while he has an AirBnB guest staying?

If there were two trips, perhaps he dumped her body on the first trip, buried it on the second?

No matter how it happened, or why it happened I find it absolutely heartbreaking that so much emphasis has been put on the SD/SB lifestyle she lived that its tarnished her legacy and is probably something her family would rather not continue to hear about. Especially when it really seems that it had absolutely nothing to do with this beautiful young ladies death.
I’m in my mid-40s and this lifestyle has been around as long as I can remember. I’ve had offers, but it just wasn’t anything I was interested in. I don’t judge those who are. When you boil it to the barest or bones, it’s simply an exchange of goods for services rendered. Both parties are getting their personal perceptions of value for value. jmo

"An average human skull can withstand 520 pounds of force before crushing. This human bone is stronger than steel and concrete of the same mass and is almost impossible to crush unless using a heavy object. A cubic inch of bone can bear a load of 19,000 pounds before crushing."

How Much Pressure Can the Human Skull Withstand?

Is this every part of the skull? I’ve heard that there’s a spot on the side of the temple that’s relatively delicate. Is that just a legend?

PS It seems to be true.

Last edited:
> I just realized this past week that companies sometimes refuse judge orders.

Sometimes the orders are overly broad. At an extreme, how would you expect a company to react to an order to release all location data for all phones in the state for the past year? Would you expect a cell company to release that level of personal data for all subscribers without challenging it?

It it must be remembered that this was not a secret life. ML was not only public about it but seemingly proud and encouraging others with advice. If, as some here have stated, it is considered “healthy and normal” among her peers at college, maybe her parents even knew.

Personally, I’d never say or do anything on the Internet .that I wouldn’t want my entire family and social circle to know. I don’t even send emails unless I could tolerate them being on the front page of the local paper.

We all take the a real chance with whatever activity we undertake online.
Very true. The old adage, "There's no such thing as a free lunch" comes to mind. If young college women believe it is "healthy and normal" I think it is a good bet they have not informed their parents.

We know that LE uncovered two large craters in the backyard during their search.

They also spent significant time in the garage, including time behind a refrigerator/freezer also located in the garage.

I believe ML was kept concealed in the ground. He didn't move her until he felt forced to do so -- LE was moving in.

MOO
Maybe he did.
I wonder if there was blood evidence in the garage and he moved the refrigerator to hide it.
There were also about 3 evidence markers in front of the fridge. Maybe those were blood stains. Imo

> I just realized this past week that companies sometimes refuse judge orders.

Sometimes the orders are overly broad. At an extreme, how would you expect a company to react to an order to release all location data for all phones in the state for the past year? Would you expect a cell company to release that level of personal data for all subscribers without challenging it?
It's true, they do not always. AT&T was horrendous and would not for me even though I paid a bill not mine (checkbook was ripped off, would not release the phone number I paid for)

It's true, they do not always. AT&T was horrendous and would not for me even though I paid a bill not mine (checkbook was ripped off, would not release the phone number I paid for)

Law enforcement would have to be involved, for them to release that information.

On the whole though, phone companies comply with a staggering amount of warrants.

If anything, the complaint has been that they have been too cooperative, sometimes handing over information without a warrant.

Since KL died from blunt force trauma the DA wouldnt have discussed today if the ME also found secondary injuries on KLs body for there was no need to do so today.

A two inch inward crushing injury pushes the bone skull into the brain causing major trauma with brain swelling, and inward bleeding. There was a hole where her skull once was. Just so awful, and so sad. It sounds like the weapon he used was some type of hammer.

However I think when the final autopsy is revealed it will show she had many other secondary injuries to various parts of her body.

What a sad tragic ending to a beautiful life that has been so brutally taken.

Jmho

Since KL died from blunt force trauma the DA wouldnt have discussed today if the ME also found secondary injuries on KLs body for there was no need to do so today.

A two inch inward crushing injury pushes the bone skull into the brain causing major trauma with brain swelling, and inward bleeding. There was a hole where her skull once was. Just so awful, and so sad. It sounds like the weapon he used was some type of hammer.

However I think when the final autopsy is revealed it will show she had many other secondary injuries to various parts of her body.

What a sad tragic ending to a beautiful life that has been so brutally taken.

Jmho

IIRC, the presser today did not state that this was the cause of death, just that this wound would have been fatal. It is possible it was inflicted post-mortem and blunt force trauma was NOT the CoD, officially. One scenario that comes to mind is that this blow could have resulted if he was trying to "take apart" or disarticulate the body for easier burning or burial

If he took his phone with him on the supposed second trip then I think he’d also have had it the first trip. As only one trip was mentioned during today’s formal charges I feel that there was only one trip.
Maybe he was being tracked
I think it was in the burn pit and he removed it.
But the odor after eight days would be unbearable, and there’d be no disguising it.

I’m in my mid-40s and this lifestyle has been around as long as I can remember. I’ve had offers, but it just wasn’t anything I was interested in. I don’t judge those who are. When you boil it to the barest or bones, it’s simply an exchange of goods for services rendered. Both parties are getting their personal perceptions of value for value. jmo
No matter where any of us fall on the spectrum of "judging/not judging SB/SD," I bet we all agree that even if it's wrong, the punishment should not be to be tied up, hit over the head, burned, and buried.

jmo

I'm going to trust the coroner's expertise on determining cause of death here. The coroner found significant intracranial hemorrhaging, which would not have happened if the injury was post-mortem.
Thanks. I didn't read anything about the coroner's report being released or a CoD being given, can you (or someone) link me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke