Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to my son about this case; he's the one who graduated from high school with Kenzie. He knew her, but didn't hang out with her. I believe they were on swim team together because that's co-ed. Knew her older brother better. Anyway, he indicated that she was pretty naive and a little ditzy. Now, he hasn't seen her in almost five years and a lot can change when a kid goes away to college. He said he definitely knew college girls who sent suggestive pics in exchange for money. When I asked him why any guy would do that when you could look at any pics on the internet for free, he said he didn't have a clue but he knew it happened.

I think the Lyft driver is in the clear, but your post gave me an idea. Could the Lyft driver have faked other rides after dropping off ML? Could he have used his own phone to request a ride and then be the driver who took that ride?

I've never used Lyft so I don't know. Anyone?

jmo

interesting question and i'm definitely not very tech savvy, but i'm thinking no. In order for him to do that he'd either have to hack into other people's Lyft accounts (which would've been alerted by those people by now i'm sure), or have previously set up fake accounts.

When you sign up for Lyft you provide email and CC number. A lot of people have multiple CCs, but they would all have his name on them. Unless he used stolen CCs to sign up with, which again i think would probably have been discovered by now. In these cases I'm also pretty sure that he would need to have burner phones in various locations. When you request a ride you get information on your driver and the ETA. There's a map with a dot that shows your driver's location and you can track their whole journey to you and then you get notification when they arrive. So if he was sitting in the park, in order to fake a ride he would need to use his phone or some other device to hack into one of his burner phones in another location in order to request the ride. (I'm pretty sure).

Hackers always surprise me though and like i said i'm not the most techy person so someone correct me if i'm wrong. But just from what i understand, it seems an unlikely scenario.

I don't know how Lyft works so this may seem like a dumb question...when someone requests to be picked up do they also see the drop off address? Is there anyway the Lyft driver could have "helped" her put in the drop off address? Like she gets in the car(and maybe had some drinks on the plane or airport so she is not all 100% coherent) and he uses her phone to put in the drop off location for her.
Nevermind, found my answer! It most certainly can be done, now I wonder if the original location gets saved and shows it was updated with a new destination.

Is there any chance of any of the following: **PURE SPECULATION MOO**

ML found out she was pregnant and told the guy while she was in CA and they met up to talk about it and things went very poorly?

OR

ML was feeling unnoticed or not important or not cared about and decided to disappear for a day or two to get people to worry and give her some attention, and nobody reported her missing for what? 4 days? Which didn’t help matters since nobody noticed she was gone, so now she just hiding out like eff you all?

OR

She meant to just hide out with a guy for a bit and she didn’t expect anyone to care. But now that everyone is looking at her and her personal life is being dissected she is just too embarrassed to come back?

These are all just speculative questions and are not facts or even rumors, just ideas.

I can totally see your first situation, and the urgency of meeting someone at that early hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413