Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheer up buttercup! Scroll and roll...:rolleyes:
t4518.gif
I'm dizzy!

Agreed! I hope if she is found safe, this thread and the other one will be completely deleted because people are saying some terrible things here and any employer that googles her name will get an eyeful of embarrassing information that she doesn’t deserve to have out there.
Well stated! Let us be respectful & discreet.

Hello, new member here, just made this account to post this comment! I know this is totally off topic from the previous comment, but I saw that she does have her other Insta Acc: under novababy96 so I searched that username and found a totally different account made under that name for a game website and as of 5 days ago an account under that name just received an upgrade/achievement to the game they were playing, though she's been missing for 7 days. That account also only has two friends, Could be a coincidence but novababy96 is a pretty specific username and I doubt it was auto-generated! I am assuming that postings a link to that page is a no no but if you google it, its the ninja kiwi one! Tried to add the Nova acc just to see what would happen.

Great catch!

I think the Lyft driver is in the clear, but your post gave me an idea. Could the Lyft driver have faked other rides after dropping off ML? Could he have used his own phone to request a ride and then be the driver who took that ride?

I've never used Lyft so I don't know. Anyone?

jmo

I don't think that's possible. You access the app and it already has your starting point, you enter your destination, and the "call" goes out to cars in your area. When a driver accepts, his location, name, car, license number, and ETA pop up on your phone along with a map and you can track the driver's progress to you. He couldn't use his own phone to request a ride. I believe the Lyft driver is telling the truth.

That's a great thought!

Hopefully, LE can somehow get information from the airline about whether/who was assigned to the seat next to ML on the plane...she may have potentially spoken to that person, and/or they may have noticed her texting someone, etc.

I'm guessing that would also require a warrant, but I don't know how that works with the airlines.

JMO.

Although that is a great idea, because of the privacy rights of the other passengers that info in most cases can't usually be realeased. They could however ask that anyone that was on the same flight as her or in contact with her at the airport get in touch with them if they saw or heard anything. The flight crew on the other hand, could/should definitely be interviewed. I'm wondering what she may have said to her Lyft driver during the trip, especially since being dropped off at at a park at 3am isn't all that common I wouldn't think. (Not that she would've had to have given a reason or told the truth if she did give one.) I know many riders are very chatty with their drivers and reveal lots of info thinking they'll never see them again. I know whatever the driver has said to L.E. about his impression of her mood/state of mind, or what she may have said to him hasn't been disclosed. (Well, except that he's been cooperating, been cleared, picked up other fairs immediately following dropping her off & he said she "made contact" with another vehicle at the park, not saying if she got into it or not or description of the vehicle as L.E. didnt want that disclosed)

I agree. And he must’ve been waiting there in the park for her, as the Lyft driver saw some sort of happy interaction between them before pulling away.

If the park is only 10-15 min from the airport, why didn’t he just pick her up there? Seems awkward like, “I’ll meet you in this dark park at 3 am, you catch you own ride there and I’ll be in my usual spot, waiting”. “Oh, okay, because that’s not creepy at all!”

And I listened to the PC again. LE reviewed the tape of ML in the airport between the time she landed and the time she caught her ride, and they declined to comment on what she was doing as it is part of the investigation. Hmm - why would they decline comments unless she did something telling - like change outfits, fix her hair/makeup, stand there checking her watch constantly, fight with someone on the phone, burst into tears, something? Otherwise they’d say there was nothing out of the ordinary in the footage.

BBM. i hate saying this but the only thing i can think of really is because going to the airport increases probability of eyewitnesses :\ true, her taking a ride share to get to the park means the driver would be close to your vehicle to get a description of it. but it's also just one person versus multiple possible eyewitnesses at the airport (even at 3am on a Monday) in addition to all the reliable and working cameras that are at an airport. And it does seem to have worked sadly. It's stalled this part of the investigation thusfar - police still haven't publicly mentioned make/model of car. If the person had picked her up at the airport it's likely it would've taken a lot less time to find footage of her getting into a car. Video enhancement could also possibly get license plate info. A lyft driver isn't likely to have even looked at the license plate since they didn't know she would go missing.

This may have been addressed already I’m behind, but really want to pass along that callherdaddy is a podcast associated with Barstool Sports, two girls in their 20’s and popular with that age group both female and male. No connection to sugar daddies it’s more of a play on words touting females in charge rather than “ daddies”
I mean they openly talk about having had/having sugar daddies so is it really no connection?

Kenzie's status as a SB to a SD in no way is victim blaming......she in no way ever EVER deserves to be harmed, or in harms way.

I do not understand how discussing her status as participating in this SD/SB world could or would ever imply she 'deserves' any harm, or ever imply victim blaming

I will speak for myself here: I am looking into this angle because it's the angle that makes the most sense for a young woman meeting an unknown person at 3am at a park - & she's disappeared

Maybe SD/SB stuff will turn out to have zero to do with anything - but I resent any accusations of victim blaming by examining this perspective

She has every right to do whatever she wishes to do - and no one EVER has any right to harm her. SIMPLE

JMO

Lyft did confirm he picked up passengers shortly after dropping her off, and records would show that. They weren't just taking his word for it.

EDIT: here's one source - University of Utah student still missing one week after taking Lyft from Salt Lake City airport

"Lyft says there were no irregularities in the ride Lueck took, and that it ended at the destination she entered in the app and the driver continued taking other customers immediately after dropping her off."

emphasis mine
Are there really that many Lyft riders at 3am on a Monday morning that he immediately got other customers? Something isn’t sitting right with this.

Kenzie's status as a SB to a SD in no way is victim blaming......she in no way ever EVER deserves to be harmed, or in harms way.

I do not understand how discussing her status as participating in this SD/SB world could or would ever imply she 'deserves' any harm, or ever imply victim blaming

I will speak for myself here: I am looking into this angle because it's the angle that makes the most sense for a young woman meeting an unknown person at 3am at a park - & she's disappeared

Maybe SD/SB stuff will turn out to have zero to do with anything - but I resent any accusations of victim blaming by examining this perspective

She has every right to do whatever she wishes to do - and no one EVER has any right to harm her. SIMPLE

JMO
I believe Tricia asked us to move away from this topic earlier

MOD NOTE

The next member who refers to prostitution or "Johns" is going on a long TO or will be banned. Since quite a few members cannot follow simple rules and have now created a huge mess for the moderators to clean up, effective immediately, there is to be no more sugar daddy/sugar baby/sugar lifestyle talk.

Unless and until LE tells us that the sugar lifestyle has anything to do with Kenzie's disappearance, it's off limits for discussion.

One other thing, those "other" sm accounts supposedly belonging to ML have led to a screenshot already posted and deleted on here.
Please please please quit leaving bread crumbs for others to "see" what is none of their business. Stop taking the bait, iykwim.
Dang it,
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members