Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM, what are you hinting at, MG? I seem to always feel like your viewpoints align with mine.

I think the question alluded to “secret” social media accounts.

This friend was indicating that they exist, but she wasn’t willing or able to comment further.

So something along the lines of an Instagram under another name, would fit.

It's so easy to crack this case that I am shocked it hasn't been discovered or announced that the person she left with has been identified. All you have to do is get access to all of her social media accounts, find out all of the social media websites that her Email address(es) are linked to, get search warrants for all her phone records...All of her bank records and other digital payment records...Encrypted or not the C.I.A. has already been proven to have the ability to intercept WhatsApp messages no matter what you try and do. She has left her entire trace of all of her actions as a digital footprint. Look for anything linked to Google where she may have made what is known as a "burn number" meaning a fake phone number through Google that is infamous for use with SB/SD. Her meeting was all planned. Folks this is so easy to crack. Just need access to her private life which apparently has a pretty large expanse among many SM accounts, apps and what ever else. You'll be able to find exactly who she was chatting with to come pick her up at the park at 3 AM....I hope the LE are way ahead of all of us on this forum..
Yes all of that sounds easy enough but there are privacy laws and LE can't go into somebody's private accounts without a court order. We've seen this time and time again.

RBBM, what are you hinting at, MG? I seem to always feel like your viewpoints align with mine.

Are we allowed to talk about other websites apart from Instagram and Fb? I came across some comments or pictures of her (I honestly don’t know if they are of her or not, but she is tagged ...or commented....sorry I am confused on how this particular site works) that she would probably not want public. But it is worrying if someone saw her off that site and then “found” her on a more innocent dating site as her screen name is the same as her other IG account. The other site is pretty seedy. At least I was shocked!

It's so easy to crack this case that I am shocked it hasn't been discovered or announced that the person she left with has been identified. All you have to do is get access to all of her social media accounts, find out all of the social media websites that her Email address(es) are linked to, get search warrants for all her phone records...All of her bank records and other digital payment records...Encrypted or not the C.I.A. has already been proven to have the ability to intercept WhatsApp messages no matter what you try and do. She has left her entire trace of all of her actions as a digital footprint. Look for anything linked to Google where she may have made what is known as a "burn number" meaning a fake phone number through Google that is infamous for use with SB/SD. Her meeting was all planned. Folks this is so easy to crack. Just need access to her private life which apparently has a pretty large expanse among many SM accounts, apps and what ever else. You'll be able to find exactly who she was chatting with to come pick her up at the park at 3 AM....I hope the LE are way ahead of all of us on this forum..

BBM:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that LE is way, waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of us on this forum.

No worries there.

As to the fact that this case will likely crack wide open once LE has the opportunity to mine all the digital/electronic data, I agree.

LE can't just go in and plunder the contents of her phone, computer, SM accounts, etc., absent search warrants. As soon as they've executed those warrants, the floodgates will open.
It will then likely take some time to analyze all the information.
It sounds like there's going to be a lot of material to sift through.

Once they can track her digital footprints, it should help them connect all the dots.
Or dot.coms, as it were.

JMO.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to talk about other websites apart from Instagram and Fb? I came across some comments or pictures of her (I honestly don’t know if they are of her or not, but she is tagged ...or commented....sorry I am confused on how this particular site works) that she would probably not want public. But it is worrying if someone saw her off that site and then “found” her on a more innocent dating site as her screen name is the same as her other IG account. The other site is pretty seedy. At least I was shocked!
Please PM a mod.

I am hesitant with this perspective. I don't know a single friend of Kenzie's right now who isn't in a state of absolute despair and panic over this situation. It is clear to all of us at this point that this is out of character for her and most agree this was not voluntary. I don't think anyone of her sisters or friends would withhold information at this point in the investigation. The sorority bond is important. But Kenzie's life is more important. And I think there is a deep understanding of that at this point.

I'm so sorry for all you are going through. On the note of her leaving voluntarily, I think that is highly improbable even without knowing her. It would make no sense for ML to take the time to text her parents to reassure them she landed safely only to turn around and voluntarily disappear. It seems she was aware enough to ease her parent's mind that she was safe back in SLC so it seems unlikely she would then go off without contacting them knowing everyone would be worried about her and upset.

SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd
We will be holding a press conference at 2;30 p.m. MST, at the Public Safety Building with updates on the missing person case of Mackenzie Lueck.
#MissingPerson #Updates #mackenzielueck
Change of time for PC:

SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd

We will be holding a press conference at 2:00 p.m. MDT at the Public Safety Building today, June 25, with updates on the missing person case of Mackenzie Lueck. #MissingPerson #Updates #mackenzielueck

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

I am hesitant with this perspective. I don't know a single friend of Kenzie's right now who isn't in a state of absolute despair and panic over this situation. It is clear to all of us at this point that this is out of character for her and most agree this was not voluntary. I don't think anyone of her sisters or friends would withhold information at this point in the investigation. The sorority bond is important. But Kenzie's life is more important. And I think there is a deep understanding of that at this point.

Yeah, I totally agree.

Her friends and sorority sisters are acutely aware of the stakes here. You can see that across social media, and their interviews with the press.

There’s no way they’d hold anything back from law enforcement.

Finding out more as I'm reading along. What kind of has me puzzled is that she missed her final. If she's a senior would these finals she missed have been from the semester that ended last month?? Seems to late for those finals. Or would it be from Summer classes? Seems to early for those.
Maybe that was a mistake that she missed finals?
If she was due to graduate I can see those finals being a huge part in why she would want to get back to school and also if she wasn't prepared to want to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413