Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but the person taken into custody rents out his basement on Airbnb. I could see a young woman distraught over losing her grandmother not want to go home to roommates she may not like, just to have some space, especially on a tight budget. Just a thought.
MOO.

Someone was taken into custody? Link?

Nick McGurk on Twitter
Crime scene tape at this home, a 7-minute drive from where Mackenzie Lueck was last seen. As police process this home we expect a LIVE news conference at 10pm. We’ll stream it on @abc4utah

D-CgwnvU0AIPZXq.jpg

9:52 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Opposing party in a case I had spends thousands sending money to Eastern European girls. He's 70
And thinks they're his girlfriends.

On the sites, you can simply click a square to pay their utilities, send them flowers, pay their rent, by them electronics, etc.

It's odd.

I'm exchange, the women talk to them and lead them on. I've seen the exchanges.

IMO, it’s common to use public Amazon Wishlists for the same purposes here in the US. I know a number of people who do. It seems to be at least partly a response to the crackdown on cash payments for certain services via Patreon, PayPal, and the like that resulted from the CDA 230 legislation that was passed a year or two ago.

I can’t say more because I can’t verify ownership but I suspect one or two Amazon lists that I’ve found belong to ML based on the alias the owner is using on them.

I just looked it up on Google maps; Hatch Park is northeast of Rose Park, and seems to be about 3 miles away, as the crow flies...
It was said that her phone was turned off relatively soon after she got into the unknown car. The distance to this house is only 5 miles from Hatch Park. The short time to drive to this house would qualify as "relatively soon".

Although she was on the dating website the night before she went missing. That could turn out to be useful depending on whether or not she communicated with somebody. Imo

Right, but a dating website doesn’t mean it is a SD website. It could be a number of different ones. That she was on a site and was meeting with a person on her arrival home doesn’t have to be related. Nor does it need to be a SD. Judging by the looks of the home it wasn’t a SD. None of what we have should lead someone to make a definitive statement like her client didn’t want to be on camera. Moo.

No, but what if we have a married guy with another home who bought this place for investment. Uses the AirBnB as a cover and uses the upstairs for trysts.

Not that I think this will be true here but certainly there are people who do have significant discretionary funds but save it or choose to live well beneath their means—and spend their money on something else like a passion.

Ashley Moser on Twitter
At 10:00 @slcpd will hold a press conference reguarding missing U of U student #MackenzieLueck from a home in the Rose Park area where there is a heavy police presence. We have been following her social media accounts and just today spotted some activity. Full report on @KSL5TV

D-Ch6C-UIAAd34S.jpg

9:57 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter
At 10, @slcpd will hold press conference about investigation at Rose Park home, that we've confirmed with a reliable source to be related to disappearance of U of U student MacKenzie Lueck @fox13

D-CiSoTVUAATP9E.jpg

9:59 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members