Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing to follow leads and tip line still open. Details not being released. Search warrant still ongoing. No comment on her dna there. No comment on man or woman in car that picked her up. No comment on how they found this house. More info in the morning. Active scene and will be there for several hours.
The not commenting on the gender of the driver makes me think it was a couple, trio, or group and LE is keeping that close to the vest.

jmo

Reporters questions and answers are noteworthy imo.

My typing sucks too badly to transcribe and you know it takes me many many hours to do this so expecting MSM to write it faster. I’m sure @PommyMommy and others will quote and link.

No word on Kenzie yet.

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.
I’m so sorry. I can’t even imagine

Kenzie's account followed another account today.

Was this account public? If so then yes - questionable. If the account was private then it very well could of been a request that ML sent out before she disappeared wasn’t accepted until today.

ETA: once the account has accepted the request ( if private) then it will show up as ML is following accountxyz

Calling a late night press conference and not releasing anything is a first, this is bizarre

Yeah, this is a new one.

Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t really matter that he hasn’t said anything.

He’s there for a reason, and law enforcement is there for a reason.

During investigations like this, law enforcement executes a lot of search warrants.

They don’t draw this type of attention to a scene like this, unless they know the answers are there.

They sure as hell don’t hold press conferences like this.

Unless they know they’ve got this figured out.

We’ll have to wait a bit, but it’s clear where this is going.

Capture-2-1.jpg

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Heavy police presence is reported at home in Salt Lake City Wednesday night.

SLC police serve search warrant in connection with Mackenzie Lueck disappearance

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.

We're all here for you. Virtual hugs being sent to you right now.

You are in our hearts. May answers come soon.

That house doesn’t look like it belongs to a SD. I think it has to do with a jilted ex. I think it’s the guy she was texting with before she left the airport. LE said he wasn’t a suspect at this time but I bet he was and gave it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty