Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, sadly, just mistaken. If someone was looking for a blonde in black yoga pants and a cream sweater that was my outfit on I think it was Sunday. Kenzie didn’t have anything like a purple Mohawk which would make her truly memorable.
Nah, pretty sure she was lying. Several of the things she said simply were not believable.

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.

I am so sorry for what you’re going through. Words cannot say it.

Well, we do know more than we did.

People wanted to know what on earth was going on. He confirmed that it was about Kenzie, and said he can’t say more now. At least that’s an acknowledgement of people’s concerns.

Yeah. They can’t have half the police department and the FBI out there and just hope no one will notice. I guess I appreciate they let us know it is related to ML. Even if it makes me want to lose my dinner.

Jmo.

Oh we will have a name soon, I’m sure, moo.
I wonder if it was a stranger, an old boyfriend, or someone she met on line posing as an SD. It certainly doesn't look like the home a Sugar Daddy would live in. Then again it might just be a house that he owns. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty