Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking good.

I caught some of the live on 2KUTV. They shied away from explicitly naming the owner of the house, but they did publicly reveal he worked at Goldman Sachs, former U of U grad, self published a book on Amazon and was also a model. They implied he was being questioned by police. Possibly in custody.

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Tech in clean suit processing scene at center of #MackenzieLueck investigation. .@KUTV2News
D-C9bvMVUAAH5Ll.jpg

11:57 PM - 27 Jun 2019

The other day I had asked what projects she was working on in the lab.

I suspect the usual SA in this case. But just thinking and noting, I recall a case where a coworker killed a lady bc she had information about nefarious activity at work (in that case, perp was stealing).

Again, I think this will turn out to be a SA case, but wanted to throw this out there.

Joseph Peterson, who lives on Marion Street, a block west of the house, said that when he got home from work about 6 p.m., he smelled “a strong stench” blowing on the breeze from the east.

The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple of years, previously lived in an apartment that is 0.2 miles away from Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, which is where Lueck was last seen. He has no criminal history in Utah, beyond some traffic citations.

A neighbor, Tom Camomile, said the owner has turned part of the house into a rental that he offers through Airbnb.

“There are people coming and going most of the time,” he said.

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Not looking good.

I caught some of the live on 2KUTV. They shied away from explicitly naming the owner of the house, but they did publicly reveal he worked at Goldman Sachs, former U of U grad, self published a book on Amazon and was also a model. They implied he was being questioned by police. Possibly in custody.

This history and job description sound more than a little embellished to me. I wonder if this is what the homeowner has posted on SM or if it's legit.

Fox 13 posted that person in custody was having trouble breathing, respiratory problems, in route to hospital now.

Make sure he’s handcuffed. I’m sure they’re watching him like a hawk. Several officers will likely be in accompaniment and guard at all times. Chain that &$@#er to the hospital bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova