Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been quietly reading here. Shocked that "Inside Edition" just did a segment about Kenzie and got into all her social media reveals. Some man, I didn't catch who he was, said he actually met her a few weeks ago. Did anyone else catch the tv show?

Thanks that’s what I’ve been looking for. Now how did she earn achievement award 8 days ago if she was missing?

I don’t know what she was playing, but in many games you’ll cooperate with the people in your clan/group/whatever. So, she could have asked someone in her group to take her password and keep her streaks going, to get achievements of some sort.

To clarify, I believe @otto was just simplifying a lot of what I have stated on prior threads here about her lifestyle by using the terms normal and healthy.

To be more detailed, her lifestyle is nothing of elevated risk compared to any other girl of her demographic make up. To the best of my knowledge everything she participated in was consensual, standard practice for herself and her peer group, and she did not appear (nor has anyone of official or verified status stated) that she was a drug user, or even frequent/binge drinker. All this points to a fairly healthy and balanced life compared to her population group.

Her sexual lifestyle is actually not that far off what is considered a “normative” lifestyle and not one that should be raising near the alarms, insinuations, and unintentional blame/shame.

Hope that helps clarify. This is based on empirical knowledge and professional expertise. Not subjective personal opinion.

<modsnip - not victim friendly>
In your opinion whats the percentage young women in college engaged in a lifestyle like KL?

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it doesn't explain why she took a Lyft to an isolated park and got into his car, which was hidden well enough that the Lyft driver doesn't recall it.

It's not even as though the Lyft drove right up next to the car, while the car was under a light so the Lyft could see the car and make sure to head there.

The drop-off was secretive and hidden. That doesn't add up to boyfriend, to me

Exactly. Because two people who are dating don't meet in an isolated park at that hour so they can go back to his place. Or anywhere else. She would have been dropped off at his house in that scenario.

Hmmm. I’ve had a fair bit of experience playing various games, and the groups usually chose an out-of-game communication app, because they gave a higher quality of communication than you could get, in-game.

So, it’s rather amusing that dedicated running-around-on-spouse types were going in-game to communicate, while dedicated gamers were heading for Kakao or Discord or whatever to communicate.

Wary,
What was popular before Kakao and Discord? We were talking about a specific app or software at the time and I can’t remember what it was. I am leaving part of the story out because I had hoped not to have to go there, but it had to do with a specific program or game or something.

How do we know he selected the meet up spot? She was a willing attendee of this. For all we know she asked him to meet her there because she wanted to talk something out and he had renters. So they met there and something went bad.

We don't know whose idea it was to meet at Hatch Park. What we know is that he lived near the park at one time. She was traveling from the airport to meet someone. The suspect lives between her and the airport. Why would either of them choose to meet at Hatch Park unless one of them want to deceive?

upload_2019-6-27_20-42-42.png

Yes, but. When I see that Kenzie is offering to help others join the lifestyle choice, I wonder how old she was when she made that choice.

I'm curious. She's 23 years old, living in Utah to complete a nursing degree and she is graduating soon. Nursing degrees are normally 4 years, so she's been living there for 4 years. When did she choose this life? Was it 3 months ago, or 4 years ago?

View attachment 191064
She was pre-nursing but officially studying kinesiology.

It's been driving me crazy!! People keep saying he shouldn't have dropped her off at the park...well had he refused the ride before she got into the car it would have been fine, however once he accepted her request and they were in route IT'S ILLEGAL (at least in the states Im aware of) to refuse to drop her off. What grounds would he have to refuse to bring an adult who's contracted him to drive her, at the requested destination? The car she was going to meet wasn't up to his standards? It's not safe in his opinion? Well, that's all open to interpretation of each person. You're only job as a LYFT driver is to get your rider to their desired destination safely and in a timely manor. It's not the LYFT driver's responsibility to make sure his passenger, his customer is making safe/good choices. If I was this poor LYFT driver I'd probably never want to pick up another passsnger again!
I thought the lyft driver was off limits as he is not a POI? Give him/her a break...the driver has been discussed since the early threads. He/she is not responsible for the actions of a monster.

Just to be clear it’s not an insult just an observation, and only made to say that IMO and MOO she was there to potentially be with the suspect. I actually thought this before even seeing who the POI was. I realize her friends would know her better but there is also a possibility she was living a bit of a secret life. It’s just an observation and moo.

I have always felt there was an ongoing relationship that others weren’t aware of. FWB or something. I don’t care what color his skin is, that doesn’t factor in at all. I just think she went to see him for a specific reason and then something went terribly wrong.

It's been driving me crazy!! People keep saying he shouldn't have dropped her off at the park...well had he refused the ride before she got into the car it would have been fine, however once he accepted her request and they were in route IT'S ILLEGAL (at least in the states Im aware of) to refuse to drop her off.

The only thing he could've done is maybe reported it to the police, but they wouldn't have done anything. Oh, you dropped off a young woman in a dark park at 3 AM where she was met by someone she knew in a car? Next.

She knew the person she was meeting. If she'd hesitated and said, hey that's not the right car or I'm not feeling this. The Lyft driver could tell her to enter another address and he'd take her to her next destination. How was he supposed to know anything? She could've told him she was meeting her boyfriend or husband or sister.

BBM

I can definitely answer this.

Sugar relationships are not necessarily (though can be of course, like any relationship agreement) victims, for either party.

Think of it less in terms of trading and more about exchanging. There is an exchange done. A value you placed and DISCUSSED by both parties. Almost like a verbal contract (and actually a lot of sugar relationships have written contracts as well). There isn’t a ton of grey area. No one is being taken advantage of (again, this CAN happen in some outlier cases but generally speaking for the community as a whole it doesn’t).

I think these relationship are very difficult to comprehend as outsiders, or someone who would never even engage in the thought of them. But they occur very frequently and have a large subculture.

Due to the consent, agreed upon exchanges, and mutual benefit- these are not consider victim relationships.

The contractual aspect of SD/SM is reminiscent of BDSM relationships. They almost seem like a variant of that type of fetish.

I've been quietly reading here. Shocked that "Inside Edition" just did a segment about Kenzie and got into all her social media reveals. Some man, I didn't catch who he was, said he actually met her a few weeks ago. Did anyone else catch the tv show?

I watched it and was surprised all they went into and the pictures. I felt so sorry for her family.
The man said he's a private eye and met her a couple of weeks ago! Didn't explain much but left me wondering if he's a SD!

I watched it and was surprised all they went into and the pictures. I felt so sorry for her family.
The man said he's a private eye and met her a couple of weeks ago! Didn't explain much but left me wondering if he's a SD!

name, Picture of that man - interesting that he volunteered information

Did they say how she met this guy..dating app/group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679