Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to how she is dressed - comfy. There’s no doubt in my mind that she knew this guy, or at least she thought she did. If she had never met him before, she would have dressed differently, unless, of course, the meeting was forced upon her in some way - “I already paid you, so you have to meet me.”

And concerning her remains, from the above linked article:

"The search of those charred items also resulted in the finding of "female human tissue" that was tested and compared with DNA from other items belonging to Lueck. Brown said the DNA matched.

But the chief declined to say Friday whether Lueck's body had been recovered.

"This investigation will continue. We are still looking for anybody that may have helped this arrested person, and any other evidence that would provide evidence for us to use in this case,” Brown said.

When asked more directly — "Do you have a body?" — the chief replied: "We’re not confirming that right now."

anyone have a link for the airbnb listing? or is it no longer available?

Here's the listing from when the house was last for sale a year ago. Looks like a nice home.

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

1498216_0_nRzrAi_l.jpeg

1498216_0_Nz7mui_l.jpeg

1498216_0_AuEUUJ_l.jpeg

More photos at link including the basement area.

"Arrangement" could mean anything. And these people are masters of making their victims feel important, so he could have been stringing her along in all kinds of ways and it was all about luring, not having some ongoing thing where they were spending a lot, if any, time together. He's a predator. We don't know how long he played the prey game, where she thought one thing was happening, and he had an entirely different long term goal.

That was my thought too and I even posted something similar a few pages back which I have quoted below.

Edited: the rest part of that made no sense i just realized it, lmao wow I wasn't thinking right. Ignore me.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kenzie and this guy did not know each other? I know it seems that way but with the police saying he had Kenzie's pictures from her online dating profile on his phone and other pics she put online, plus with what the contractor is saying about AA saying he needed that room for his GF who is Mormon/White, I really think he became infatuated with Mackenzie. I think this is pre-meditated and he's been stalking her online for awhile now. I think he became infatuated/obsessed with her and was able to get her to meet him that early in the morning by telling her he wanted to hook up. I'm not judging Kenzie at all I am just saying I think that's how he was able to get her to agree to meet up - by using her lifestyle to do it. And I know people saying why would she meet him that early. I mean people make mistakes, they don't think, and coming off a stressful trip she might have just wanted to have fun and get her mind off everything. JMO

Yes. Kenzie was a bright, capable, athletic woman who was in the airport building for something like 45 minutes before she was in the Lyft. We've seen photos of her when she picked up her luggage. Is there a photo of her getting into the Lyft?

She is interested in men over 35 who are looking for a connection. The suspect is 31 years old, prone to ill temper, dangerous, dishonest, divorced, renting rooms to pay the bills, and messed up. If she knew him, would she put herself in that situation of meeting him at a park next to a freeway at 3AM? Nothing about him meets her criteria.

BBM:

Yeah, but what are the odds that he presented himself to ML as a "31-year old, lying, dangerous, dishonest divorcee with an explosive temper?"

The odds are precisely nil that he characterized himself to her that way.

He gave her the falsified resume version of himself.

Recited the "About the Author" cover jacket description from his huge bestseller, "Forged Identity."

AA presents a false front.
He's a complete and utter fraud.

He isn't a man.
He's a monster.
The monster wears a mask.
To remove the human mask, is to reveal the monster.

We can see the monster for who it is now because LE has unmasked it.
Tragically, ML didn't see the mask come off until it was too late.

All of the Above: JMO.

Last edited:
I agree; I don't believe that either.
  • Why go across town from airport to a (job? Date?) with a large heavy suitcase, plus backpack and purse?
  • Where's the CCTV that shows her entering the Lyft? All major airports have these cameras at the loading/unloading areas.
Well, we don't know exactly why yet, but in regard to the Lyft, LE has confirmation that she was picked up at the airport and taken to the park. They likely do have it on surveillance cameras at the airport. Imo

*Why is there no footage of Mackenzie entering the Lyft pickup vehicle at airport and loading her luggage?
All major airports have CCTV at the loading area , for insurance, legal and security purposes.
I think they are not releasing that footage to protect the Lyft driver's identity. I'm not sure the footage of her getting in the car would be of any more value than the footage they released of her in the airport.

*Why is there no footage of Mackenzie entering the Lyft pickup vehicle at airport and loading her luggage?
All major airports have CCTV at the loading area , for insurance, legal and security purposes.

What makes you think there's no footage of her entering the Lyft? LE said that they had footage of her all through the airport, out to the loading area.

By the way, LE and Lyft said that she went straight from the airport to the park. Is your theory that she went home instead?

all this MOO

What an easy way to get female victims in your house offering an AirB&B they need to check to see if any women who rented the basement went missing.

I have had friends who stayed at Airbnb, I wouldn't do it. And after reading about this guy, who had an ad posted on Airbnb...no thanks.

Agreed, 98% of people are good. But that 2% factor...I prefer to live my life in a predictable, boring fashion. I will stay at Holiday Inn.

I keep going back to how she is dressed - comfy. There’s no doubt in my mind that she knew this guy, or at least she thought she did. If she had never met him before, she would have dressed differently, unless, of course, the meeting was forced upon her in some way - “I already paid you, so you have to meet me.”
Or she could have changed in the car on the way to the park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth