Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something that I would love to know myself- where did he get the money for that home, when he couldn't pay the rent at his old place?

Deleted by me. Repetitive answer.

Last edited:
No shame or blame here, but when you take money for a service you offer, you are running a business. If you clean someone’s house, you may develop a personal, friendly or even romantic “relationship” with them, but what you have at the start is a business.

ML wrote about a business she was running as an entrepreneur. She did the bookings, set the prices, did the “advertising”, and even agreed to counsel others on how to get started. The service she provided probably differed according to requests, but in blunt terms, even if it was pictures of ones nice manicured feet, SB/SD involves exchanging money with someone in turn for sexual arousal, cyber or otherwise.

Let’s take all moral judgement, shame, blame out of this and discuss the “business” aspect that may answer some questions.

It appears that the customer can request the specifics and MK, as any entrepreneur, can adjust the price. I think they were negotiating terms and prices in the calls prior to meeting. He may have offered much more money if she came to his house.

LE have stated that AA had pictures of her on his phone , including one from a certain website. Her other “friend” said they had some connection and the friend was disturbed by things ML told him about that “relationship. This friend could be the other SD that MS spoke of. We will probably never know but, as someone suggested, she may have dismissed his concerns as jealousy.

But ML need not have talked about AA to her friends, because it was “business” not romantic, on her part. He may not have been important to her but she may have been becoming very important to him. She may not have sleuthed AA prior to accepting his business, but he had her phone number, knew she was local, and may have “sleuthed” her.

I think she met him, even maybe agreed to participate in his secretive behavior...”meet me at the park” “turn off your phone”....because they had arranged those terms as a business transaction.

If we start to think in terms of a business relationship, and financial “transactions” leading to the place, time and terms...with no judgement at all...some puzzles could well be answered.

In this basement photo from his Airbnb listing, you can see a fresh drywall patch on the wall. It may have later been sanded and painted over?

In the original sales listing of the home, there used to be a doorway there. IMO, I think that doorway lead to a very small fruit cellar under the front porch.

JMO

Is that a picture of him with another female on his Airbnb?

I also did a cropped edited screenshot of the ‘Fatherless Instagram Page’. Can someone tell me what the photo ‘is’ on the Fatherless Account? Am I correct in thinking this page is operated by Ayoola? I carefully edited the thumb screenshot (I hate to be dense but I cannot make out what the photo is?) I had surgery to put stents in both eyes because of glaucoma (and it will take a while for my vision to improve).
I'm going to say it is extremely unlikely that AJ runs the Fatherless account. I don't have any evidence to back that up, but I'm a year older than Mackenzie and know Instagram as a platform very well. The captions on the photos, which date back to last August, really seem like they were written by someone younger (or someone older who is really up to date on pop culture, I guess)

No shame or blame here, but when you take money for a service you offer, you are running a business. If you clean someone’s house, you may develop a personal, friendly or even romantic “relationship” with them, but what you have at the start is a business.

ML wrote about a business she was running as an entrepreneur. She did the bookings, set the prices, did the “advertising”, and even agreed to counsel others on how to get started. The service she provided probably differed according to requests, but in blunt terms, even if it was pictures of ones nice manicured feet, SB/SD involves exchanging money with someone in turn for sexual arousal, cyber or otherwise.

Let’s take all moral judgement, shame, blame out of this and discuss the “business” aspect that may answer some questions.

It appears that the customer can request the specifics and MK, as any entrepreneur, can adjust the price. I think they were negotiating terms and prices in the calls prior to meeting. He may have offered much more money if she came to his house.

LE have stated that AA had pictures of her on his phone , including one from a certain website. Her other “friend” said they had some connection and the friend was disturbed by things ML told him about that “relationship. This friend could be the other SD that MS spoke of. We will probably never know but, as someone suggested, she may have dismissed his concerns as jealousy.

But ML need not have talked about AA to her friends, because it was “business” not romantic, on her part. He may not have been important to her but she may have been becoming very important to him. She may not have sleuthed AA prior to accepting his business, but he had her phone number, knew she was local, and may have “sleuthed” her.

I think she met him, even maybe agreed to participate in his secretive behavior...”meet me at the park” “turn off your phone”....because they had arranged those terms as a business transaction.

If we start to think in terms of a business relationship, and financial “transactions” leading to the place, time and terms...with no judgement at all...some puzzles could well be answered.

So what you are saying, in the framework of their business transaction, he made her an offer too good to refuse. And then killed her and burned her body.

Yes. She is not relevant to the case. The photo is on his social media as well and is years old.

I ask because if it’s his Airbnb it gives the impression he’s married or in a relationship

People, especially women, may have found that reassuring and rented a room from him thinking it was safe

So what you are saying, in the framework of their business transaction, he made her an offer too good to refuse. And then killed her and burned her body.

I’m saying that they may have negotiated terms that were, at the end, acceptable to her, even if they are puzzling to us now...as we try to understand how she came to be in this horrific situation.

From what I’ve read here, fantasy and odd requests are not unusual in this business. I would imagine they’d affect the price, but that’s how an entrepreneurial business often works.

My cleaning lady isn’t coming next week because our time falls on July 4. But if I offered her twice the amount to come at 5am and finish up before her plans start, she might agree.

That’s my point.

She may have also not wanted to wake the roommate(s) up in the middle of the night so figured, "eh, screw it....I'm already up, might as well make some money and then just sleep tomorrow."

I think it is French “le pigeon”, only in French it is pronounced differently, so he could have made a mistake.

But here is an interesting part.

Definition of pigeon
2: a young woman
3: an easy mark : DUPE

A young woman and an easy mark ring a bell...

In some parts of Africa they spell pigeon as peagion. So it’s not necessarily a mistake. Nigerian scammers often refer to their victims as “pigeons”.

Last edited:
Do we have confirmation that ML had met AA in person before all of this happened or was all of it online communication before he murdered her?

Did his digital photos between him, and ML show his actual home, and a pic of him? I just wondered if she was being catfished?

TIA

I've said many times over the years I never believe in coincidences in murder cases like this one. I still don't.

I think ML was in immediate danger the minute she stepped into his vehicle. Imo, her phone wasn't dead nor was she trying to save the battery nor did she willingly turn it off. Imo, when she entered his vehicle his premeditated plan had begun.

Imo, he either forced her to hand him her phone, and he turned it off or he forced her to turn it off.

I've seen some suggest AA had to have help to restrain ML in his vehicle forcing her to go with him to his house then carrying out the horrendous murder. That seems to come up in every case for some unknown reason.

Yet time, and time again... we see the same type of kidnapping take place being done countless times by one sole predator, even kidnapping more than one victim at a time to rape, and murder.

Imo this predator didn't have help nor did he want help. Sole predators like AA doesn't want anyone else to be there to interfere in their horrific sadistic violence against a totally defenseless victim.

On rare occasions we may see predators gang up in a pack against the victim, but the vast majority of the time no one is there, but the one sole depraved predator, and their victim.

Imo, AA is a loner predator, and I believe he very well may be a sadist as well.

What I fear most is the desecration of ML may have been done while she was bound, and alive. I think he did unspeakable torturous violent acts against ML before he killed her.

Imo, he had been planning all of this out for some time.

I also hope LE retraces his steps since arriving in the states to make sure ML was his first, and last victim.

My heart is shattered for ML, and her family.

Jmo

Do we have confirmation that ML had met AA in person before all of this happened or was all of it online communication before he murdered her?

Did his digital photos between him, and ML show his actual home, and a pic of him? I just wondered if she was being catfished?

TIA

I've said many times over the years I never believe in coincidences in murder cases like this one. I still don't.

I think ML was in immediate danger the minute she stepped into his vehicle. Imo, her phone wasn't dead nor was she trying to save the battery nor did she willingly turn it off. Imo, when she entered his vehicle his premeditated plan had begun.

Imo, he either forced her to hand him her phone, and he turned it off or he forced her to turn it off.

I've seen some suggest AA had to have help to restrain ML in his vehicle forcing her to go with him to his house then carrying out the horrendous murder. That seems to come up in every case for some unknown reason.

Yet time, and time again... we see the same type of kidnapping take place being done countless times by one sole predator, even kidnapping more than one victim at a time to rape, and murder.

Imo this predator didn't have help nor did he want help. Sole predators like AA doesn't want anyone else to be there to interfere in their horrific sadistic violence against a totally defenseless victim.

On rare occasions we may see predators gang up in a pack against the victim, but the vast majority of the time no one is there, but the one sole depraved predator, and their victim.

Imo, AA is a loner predator, and I believe he very well may be a sadist as well.

What I fear most is the desecration of ML may have been done while she was bound, and alive. I think he did unspeakable torturous violent acts against ML before he killed her.

I also hope LE retraces his steps since arriving in the states to make sure ML was his first, and last victim.

Jmo
OBE, I agree 100% with all of this.

jmo

Last edited:
No, I’ve heard about this. There was a whole episode of Slutever where she did a documentary on these types of getaways. There’s a market for it. Let me see if I can find some reference on that from the show.

ETA: Uh, yeah, I’ll just exit out of google.

Point is, sure. Wouldn’t surprise me, moo.
Thanks. When I posted yesterday I got the feeling that other WSers thought I was nuts. I'm not sure that he rented the basement to people looking for BSDM places - but it kinda seems like a place that that crowd would search for on AirBNB looking for certain descriptions to indicate it was a place friendly to them.

I can picture regular AirBNBs serving as BDSM sites....especially one described as soundproof basement rooms with dirt floors.

At the same time, AA's AirBNB can also serve people who just want an inexpensive place to crash while in SLC (and who just might have been videoed while doing that).

I suspect AA as more than just someone who targeted ML - I think he was immersed in a sexual/violent lifestyle, and his AirBNB might be part of that.

jmo

Many are still wondering how Lueck met the man suspected of murdering her, Ayoola Ajayi.

Both had profiles on “sugar baby” websites — where arrangements are made, usually between younger women and older men — but police have yet to confirm whether that’s how they connected.

If you sign up for websites that seek to help prospective sugar babies and sugar daddies connect, it’s important to protect yourself, the woman said.

Friends, she said, always knew where she was going and how long she was going to be there. She also said they had an agreement with that if she changed location without telling her friends, they were to call police.

So-called sugar dating can put women at risk, former 'sugar baby' says

I would love to hear from one of the “lots of girls coming over”.

I feel like it’s telling we haven’t heard from any of these girls or the x wife yet. Not that we should really..hopefully they are all in contact with LE. But the mosey side of me wants to hear their stories also!

TIA

Jmo
We do not have confirmation that they knew one another before they met at the park. I tend to think that she knew him based on her dress and the time they met, as well as other bits and pieces of information being shared by people who knew her. None of it is verified, however.

It's also equally possible that he offered her a deal she couldn't refuse.

And I agree with every bit of your post. The contractor he tried to hire to build his room of horrors mentioned he was anxious to have the work done quickly because he was expecting his "girlfriend" soon. His description of her practically described ML. So if he had not found ML yet, he was definitely looking for her and was making plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member