Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way we can get people to stop talking about the Airbnb non-connection? It has nothing to do with anything, it would be no different if AA happened to be a landlord. It's personal to me since I am a Airbnb Superhost who takes meticulous care of my guests, and I am the norm, not the exception.

People keep talking about the "creep factor" of being an Airbnb host or how they would "never" stay at an Airbnb. Being an Airbnb host does not make you a creep in and of itself any more than being a Lyft driver makes you accountable for someone else's heinous actions. There is no proof, or even a suggestion, that what happened to poor Kenzie was associated with the Airbnb aspect in any way.

It is your preference where you stay but I would be interested to know how many murders occurred at Airbnb properties as opposed to at Holiday Inns. I would guess the latter would far outweigh the former. I just don't see why continuing to bring up Airbnb, which is in no way associated with the monster that attacked Kenzie other than he happened to run one, is necessary.

Yes please!!!

I'm not convinced that ML was meeting AA for some kind of SD/SB arrangement that night, but may have been meeting him for the first time and possibly (naively) thought that a ride from the airport might be a good way to casually get to know him.

I doubt that she would be going on a "date" when it was the middle of the night, she was tired from her flight and was loaded down with luggage.

I think he offered her a ride home from the airport and she accepted, then when she was at the airport, he texted that he had got into a minor accident or something and had to remain on scene for a few minutes and suggest she get a ride to meet him there, and they would continue on to her place as planned.

She was probably tired and would rather have taken the Lyft all the way home, but felt obligated to meet up with him, since he was on his way to meet her.

I doubt if we will ever know the truth - just his self-serving version of it.

Do we know how and when AA came to the US? I haven't seen this info yet and seeing as he was married, was wondering if he came on a K1 visa? (I watch TLC whenever I suspect I'll get websleuths-related nightmares otherwise).

I think if HE did do it, it was an accident. And once it was done and others caught it as reported, he was done.

Or on the flip, maybe someone did it intentionally (by hacking her account) to show that possibly she was involved in such activity.

Personally and IMOO, I think she was a possibly a lingerie model and I think we may learn more about it in the future. I think this may have also led to promises of more money for her. A luring so to speak. From there it went bad fast. Just my own opinion.

I also found this video yesterday.

That video is creepy! The music is. JMO

Is there any way we can get people to stop talking about the Airbnb non-connection? It has nothing to do with anything, it would be no different if AA happened to be a landlord. It's personal to me since I am a Airbnb Superhost who takes meticulous care of my guests, and I am the norm, not the exception.

People keep talking about the "creep factor" of being an Airbnb host or how they would "never" stay at an Airbnb. Being an Airbnb host does not make you a creep in and of itself any more than being a Lyft driver makes you accountable for someone else's heinous actions. There is no proof, or even a suggestion, that what happened to poor Kenzie was associated with the Airbnb aspect in any way.

It is your preference where you stay but I would be interested to know how many murders occurred at Airbnb properties as opposed to at Holiday Inns. I would guess the latter would far outweigh the former. I just don't see why continuing to bring up Airbnb, which is in no way associated with the monster that attacked Kenzie other than he happened to run one, is necessary.

Just as an opinion, I am very interested in the Airbnb connection. The reason is that law enforcement was very visible outside his house.

And people recognized his house, and him. There may be other people that law enforcement need to talk to that stayed at his Airbnb, and media coverage and US discussing perhaps get that message out there to them.

Getting that out in the media I think was very important for a very definite reason. M o o. I don't see people slamming Airbnb, there are risks with everything.

In other words, it is in selfie mode. To this day I don't understand why selfies don't self reverse so that that does not happen lol. Good catch.
I think they do now. I just tried it with a painting on my wall. Mines an iPhone XR. Corrected it in my camera roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes