Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been completely worried that this sicko tortured her. After watching the interview that Fox News gave featuring the contractor who AA asked him to make a secret, soundproof room with a large hook 7ft above, I can’t help but feel he tortured her to death and I am very shaken up about it. I don’t think we will know what he did to her unless it comes out in trial. I think LE is keeping it quiet to not upset the public.

He was after a secret soundproofed room, but we don't know that it ever got built as the contractor who came forward said he turned the job down.

Without that room I doubt he could torture anyone without the neighbors hearing. And if he had got the room built, then it might not have been over so quickly for the victim for him to have started his burn pile the same evening of the day he kidnapped ML.

and you can continue to believe she got into a complete stranger's car at 3a, without going home first. :)

My computer doesn't play the videos that are posted here - old laptop. I've seen the links to the video where someone says something at 1 hour and 40 minutes. Was this video made before the suspect's name was in the news? Did this friend report the suspect to police when Kenzie was reported missing? Does this person state the suspect's name and say anything about the suspect?

If yes to all of the above - that he knew the suspect's name and reported that person to police on June 20 - then great! We can believe that they were old friends. If not, then they were not known to each other.

I may be wrong, but I have the impression that the shaken friend (SF), only knew AA from what ML said about him.

I wonder if SF was a member of a gaming group. In my experience, a feeling of intimacy can develop, and there can be a lot of time spent chatting about non-game things. However, that doesn’t fit too well with the idea that the reporter talked to him face to face. (Since a fellow online game-player might be anywhere in the world.)

Maybe a dating-site relationship that developed into a just-friends chatting relationship? I wouldn’t think she’d be talking about those sorts of things, (intimate and worrisome), to a SD.

As for SF wanting to see AA face to face—I think he wondered if he’d be able to see the monster under the skin. That’s a passionate reaction, but doesn’t seem strange to me.

all MOO

[bbm]

yes the reporter specifically states that the friend didn't like what Kenzie had told him about AA

I don’t think the fact AA was not SD material is evidence ML hadn’t spent time with him in person before. Just because she had SD relationships it doesn’t mean she only had SD relationships. She could have been charmed by AA even knowing he wasn’t wealthy. I have no idea, but I wouldn’t rule it out.

That's the thing about SD/SB relationships. The lifestyle may be promoted with photos of glamour and glitz - attractive people sharing in the richness of SD wealth. But this often isn't the reality. SDs could be your everyday guy that doesn't want the 'hassle' of a traditional relationship, and spends a similar amount of money that they possibly would if they were dating someone i.e. dinners, helping with lifestyle costs, gifts without the commitment. Some SDs also like to feel like they are helping someone in a more 'father' way i.e. paying for tuition like they would for their own child. Their motivations would be for so many reasons - some nefarious or to justify the 'transactional' nature it sometimes is. Or some may just want to take on a 'role model/mentor' type arrangement - some help SBs get job interviews, link into work networks, etc. Some get a buzz from feeling like they are a bit more powerful or desired than they maybe are in other contexts in their lives. Some treat it as an alternate (and often cheaper) way to get sex than going through the more mainstream methods.

It isn't necessarily a high-$$$ arrangement. Some SBs don't need to be charmed if they are looking at what they are gaining from the relationship - whether it be $$$, connections, exploring and experimenting beyond the normal realms of dating. There's actually a VERY wide scope of how SBs are 'compensated' for whatever the arrangement is.

Some SBs will not be attracted at all to their SDs - in fact they can't wait to get away from them. But if the benefits outweigh sacrificing some time with them, they will. On the flip side, some will genuinely enjoy their company.

IMO it's a minefield that takes maturity on both sides and a great deal of risk.

The suspect had a social media image or her on his device, but there is no information that she had met him before. I understand that a friend was concerned about her lifestyle choices, but unless the mentioned the suspect's name before it was in the news, there's no reason to assume that she had met this murderer in the past.

she told her friend about AA so she obviously knew AA prior to the night she disappeared
that friend told the police what he knew and said that he'd been in touch with them all along from what I understand

I can't speak for Kenzie because we don't know what she did, but I do know that a huge part of SD/SB is thoroughly vetting the people you meet up with and making sure you the person isn't lying about who they are.
are you assuming that her relationship with AA was SD/SB? it perhaps was not. her lifestyle could safely be described as adventurous. there is a lot we don't know.

Last edited:
No, it's still there. One hour and 44 minute mark.
Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case

The friend is not interviewed in this video. The REPORTER, Ashley Kewish describes the conversation she had with the friend.

Thank you! :p

Thanks. So confusing. The reporter interviewed Kenzie's real life friend who said that Kenzie said something about someone she met through her lifestyle choice and the friend was worried for Kenzie? If so, I would hope so. I think her parents and everyone who knew her had some reservations about Kenzie meeting men over the age of 35 for an arrangement.

Did the reporter state that Kenzie's friend provided police with the name of the suspect? That seems to be the question - whether Kenzie knew the suspect before he murdered her, and whether Kenzie's friend knew that name before police published it. If not, it seems quite possible that Kenzie was just describing some of the known and common dangers associated with her lifestyle choice.

I’ve been waiting to post but have been on time out. The other day there was a briefing that Chief Brown gave, before the presser yesterday, and it was outside somewhere(will look for link)where he worded again how he spoke to KL’s father and he used the words “a father who has just lost his daughter”. I was waiting for someone here to mention that but apparently nobody caught it. I know he could have meant “lost” as in she’s actually lost but in that case I think he would have said “a father who has a missing daughter” or something along those lines. That gave it away for me and this was on Thursday, I believe. It was a slip up that I wish I could have mentioned here.

RIP to beautiful Kenzie. So much promising potential ripped away and for nothing but a sick fantasy(IMO). As a mother, it is extremely difficult for me to come to terms with what has happened. I am constantly praying for her family and friends and just hoping they can find the strength to pull through this.

I’m not sure if I will link this correctly, if I don’t, then please just kindly let me know. The link is in relation to my previous post, which is quoted above. This was on Thursday, before they gave any confirmation of what happened to her. I caught this and I broke down immediately. Starts at about the 1:22 mark:
'We are very concerned': SLC police chief on MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance

she told her friend about AA so she obviously knew AA prior to the night she disappeared
that friend told the police what he knew
Well, she told her friend about the relationship with AA, whatever that relationship was, but I don't think that means she had ever seen AA. (JMO). I am wondering now if her friend was really in love with her, and somehow told AA to leave her alone. Which could/would have angered him because it showed that she was telling people about him. When maybe they had agreed not to reveal anything to anybody.

And here I read that completely differently. I thought the reporter was referring to the guy swearing, thus not repeatable on TV. But you very well might be right. But I don't think AA was old enough or rich enough to qualify for being sugar daddy.
That's how I interpreted it as well. The reporter stated that her friends are very upset and the man came up to her angry and "visibly shaken, repeating a lot of things we can't say on t.v." He asked if she knew where they were taking him so he could get a look at him.

So my impression was the guy was cursing him out and saying what he thought of him, which included things that can't be said on t.v.

But the important thing to me was that he said he had conversations with her about him and that she had a relationship or "some type of arrangement" with him.
That's kind of general so there are a few things that can mean. I don't get the idea that they were dating as in having a romantic relationship, however. Imo

Thanks. So confusing. The reporter interviewed Kenzie's real life friend who said that Kenzie said something about someone she met through her lifestyle choice and the friend was worried for Kenzie? If so, I would hope so. I think her parents and everyone who knew her had some reservations about Kenzie meeting men over the age of 35 for an arrangement.

Did the reporter state that Kenzie's friend provided police with the name of the suspect? That seems to be the question - whether Kenzie knew the suspect before he murdered her, and whether Kenzie's friend knew that name before police published it. If not, it seems quite possible that Kenzie was just describing some of the known and common dangers associated with her lifestyle choice.

...I don't think what the reporter said was collaborated with the police...anonymous friend and vague

Does anyone think that AA killed other women?

His method of body disposal is pretty stupid in this case, and the fact that his cell phone records practically solved the case for the police.

If he had not used his personal cell phone, had dumped the body someplace up City Creek canyon...

and you can continue to believe she got into a complete stranger's car at 3a, without going home first. :)

Yes. Kenzie was a bright, capable, athletic woman who was in the airport building for something like 45 minutes before she was in the Lyft. We've seen photos of her when she picked up her luggage. Is there a photo of her getting into the Lyft?

She is interested in men over 35 who are looking for a connection. The suspect is 31 years old, prone to ill temper, dangerous, dishonest, divorced, renting rooms to pay the bills, and messed up. If she knew him, would she put herself in that situation of meeting him at a park next to a freeway at 3AM? Nothing about him meets her criteria.

Yes. Kenzie was a bright, capable, athletic woman who was in the airport building for something like 45 minutes before she was in the Lyft. We've seen photos of her when she picked up her luggage. Is there a photo of her getting into the Lyft?

She is interested in men over 35 who are looking for a connection. The suspect is 31 years old, prone to ill temper, dangerous, dishonest, divorced, renting rooms to pay the bills, and messed up. If she knew him, would she put herself in that situation of meeting him at a park next to a freeway at 3AM? Nothing about him meets her criteria.

I have no doubt that he lured her with lies, but I want to believe that she had good judgement and would not have chosen someone like the suspect for an arrangement.

And here I read that completely differently. I thought the reporter was referring to the guy swearing, thus not repeatable on TV. But you very well might be right. But I don't think AA was old enough or rich enough to qualify for being sugar daddy.
That's how I interpreted it as well. The reporter stated that her friends are very upset and the man came up to her angry and "visibly shaken, repeating a lot of things we can't say on t.v." He asked if she knew where they were taking him so he could get a look at him.

So my impression was the guy was cursing him out and saying what he thought of him, which included things that can't be said on t.v.

But the important thing to me was that he said he had conversations with her about him and that she had a relationship or "some type of arrangement" with him.
That's kind of general so there are a few things it can mean. I don't get the idea that they were dating as in having a romantic relationship, however.

I don't think he qualified as a Sugar Daddy either, but he could have easily posed as one on line.
Maybe that's why her other friend had a bad feeling. He may have picked up on ways he was deceitful or there were things he asked her to do that were degrading or in some way alarming. Imo

The friend told the reporter that he and ML had discussed the suspect before and he didn't have a good feeling about him.

We don't hear the friend himself in the video and the reporter doesn't say whether or not the friend used AA's name; she uses the word "suspect."

The friend has been in contact with LE since the beginning of the case.

Here is my original post. Please note that 1:42 refers to the one hour, 42 minute mark. MOO
Thank you so much for finding this. I started listening at about the 1:42 mark.

Reporter Ashley Kewish is outside the police department and spoke with a friend of MacKenzie's. He was visibly shaken, angry, and crying. He asked if they knew where the suspect was being taken because he wanted to see him face to face for himself.

Ashley asked how he knew MacKenzie and he said he met her online as well. He said that he knew of this suspect because he and MacKenzie had talked about him before.

Ashley said he told her that he always had a bad feeling about that guy and repeated a lot of things that are not appropriate for her to say on television.

He told Ashley that he and ML had conversations specifically about AA before, that she had told him (her friend) what she was doing, and that she had a relationship or arrangement with AA and he (the friend) told her that he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Ashley asked him if he's told the police and he said he's been in contact with police since the beginning.

Well, she told her friend about the relationship with AA, whatever that relationship was, but I don't think that means she had ever seen AA. (JMO). I am wondering now if her friend was really in love with her, and somehow told AA to leave her alone. Which could/would have angered him because it showed that she was telling people about him. When maybe they had agreed not to reveal anything to anybody.

yeah I tried to delete my comment but WS is acting up again

Kenzie’s friend might well NOT have known AA’s name, but still have been able to give LE some credible tips. Chances are that, unless he was a compulsive eraser, he could even show LE conversations containing disturbing material. But I think it’s very likely that she didn’t mention AA’s name.

All MOO

well I don't think anyone here is going to change your mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210