Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the comment on this pic could help with his real name? I’m not sure what this commenter is saying, but it seems like she is calling him by name.

She says Adisa dori kodo

Ayoola Aj

I think that is a Nigerian phrase or Nigerian pidgin English: 26 easy Nigerian Pidgin English phrases you need to learn

Speaking pidgin may be the reason his usernames have various spellings of "pigeon/peagion". Perhaps he was actually referencing his language, not the birds.

MOO.

ETA: Adisa is his name. In Yoruba "Do Ri Koto" means "Do Not Worry"
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/dynamic-translation/cddec2cb2682540c4cdc94952a5a4142b40441f3.html

I think it might be similar to the English expression "No worries". MOO.

Last edited:
Friends plan to start non-profit advocacy organization in honor of slain student MacKenzie Lueck [Exclusive]
One of the things that’s often been said about slain University of Utah student MacKenzie Lueck is that she loved to help people.

[...]

MacKenzie’s plans were tragically cut short when she was reportedly kidnapped and murdered earlier this month...

[...]

Friend and sorority sister, AF, told CrimeOnline exclusively of plans to start a nonprofit advocacy organization in honor of her friend. The mission of “MacKenzie’s Voice” will be to

-Assist families in finding their missing loved ones,

-Advocate for victims of violence, and

-Coordinate grief and trauma counseling for those with a missing loved one.

The plans are still in the developmental stages, but friends see the organization as a way for MacKenzie’s desire to help others continue after her death. They hope it will be her lasting legacy.

Let's try to piece together AA's major movements since he arrived in the US. I just threw this together so it's likely missing a lot. What can you add?
  1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
  2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. June 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, marriage crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
  7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
  8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
  9. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  10. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  11. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  12. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  13. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  14. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  15. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)

Last edited:
Just in googling "Dori Kodo" I see various references to Nigerian. Although I don't know if that is what their main language would be termed. Or probably a person.. Nigerian....American.... Mexican
There is no one single Nigerian language. There are literally hundreds of them, though some like Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba are more prevalent. (Random knowledge squirreled away from a paper I had to write on Nigeria about 10 years ago. LOL)

I have been wondering what AA's native language was in Nigeria, with the references to him not speaking English well when he first came and his mom not speaking English at all (according to the ex-wife).

Knowing where he's from in Nigeria might help with identifying his mother tongue.

Let's try to piece together AA's major movements since he arrived in the US. I just threw this together so it's likely missing a lot. What can you add?
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, marriage crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  9. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  10. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  11. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  12. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  13. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  14. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  15. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)
I guess we still don't know if he advanced to citizenship?
Military attendance?

A Google translation of Adisa dori kodo is “load the truck stick”!
"Dori Kodo" it's part of a Yoruba proverb... "Ko seye to le dori kodo bi adan, afi eyi ti eje yio t'enu re jade"... "Hanging upside down is the unique nature of a bat, any bird that tries to imitate this unique nature will see blood running down its mouth." I think she's just referring to him looking like a bat.

Just googling here, and I don't know the context of "Adisa Dori Kodo", but could Adisa be a name, and referring to a poem/immigration/emmigration being hard..... named "Dori Kodo"? !SH 365 – DORI KODO Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Somehow on this song I clicked at the top and it gave me a definition. I think this is simply it. She said, you look like a bat, adisa dori kodo. Translate to mean, “You look like a bat, Adisa, the bat”

From the definition thing that popped up:
Emi dori kodo bi adan / I’ve bent my head like a bat
In Yoruba culture, Dori Kodo means the head bent, ingrained and praying, figuratively, the attitude of the bat.

But maybe a clue here is to look at the fact that she called him Adrias, by what we call his middle name, Yoruba culture, and the commenter on his picture for ties to family or name.

Could be. It could be a slang term as well which could easily make google translate difficult.

Just in googling "Dori Kodo" I see various references to Nigerian. Although I don't know if that is what their main language would be termed. Or probably a person.. Nigerian....American.... Mexican

"Dori Kodo" it's part of a Yoruba proverb... "Ko seye to le dori kodo bi adan, afi eyi ti eje yio t'enu re jade"... "Hanging upside down is the unique nature of a bat, any bird that tries to imitate this unique nature will see blood running down its mouth." I think she's just referring to him looking like a bat.

Somehow on this song I clicked at the top and it gave me a definition. I think this is simply it. She said, you look like a bat, adisa dori kodo. Translate to mean, “You look like a bat, Adisa, the bat”

In Yoruba culture, Dori Kodo means the head bent, ingrained and praying, figuratively, the attitude of the bat.

But maybe a clue here is to look at the fact that she called him Adrias, by what we call his middle name, Yoruba culture, and the commenter on his picture for ties to family or name.
So, probably safe to assume he is a Yoruba speaker?

Maybe it doesn't literally refer to a Bat, but something like your head is hanging, don't let it get you down, which could fit into the lyrics of that rap song about immigration woes.

I guess we still don't know if he advanced to citizenship?
Military attendance?
As far as I know he was a legal resident with a green card.

I've added #9 and #12 per this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c551ea5a43b_story.html?utm_term=.46f732cf0f28
  4. 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  9. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  10. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  11. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  12. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  13. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  14. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  15. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  16. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  17. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke