Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it AA was selling online subscriptions to footage of unknowing AirBnB customers. How much revenue could that realistically generate? Seems like 99% of it would be uneventful and let's say there were some "marketable" scenes. Even how much would that be worth, considering there is plenty of free *advertiser censored* on the internet these days?
My guess is he would edit footage to share, not live stream video. Viewers would be angry if they paid money and nobody was actually on the live stream at the moment, imo.

jmo

*advertiser censored*? Just wondering if snuff films are a real thing.
MOO

ETA I’m not saying you would know! Yikes! Hope it didn’t come across like that.?:confused:
They used to be somewhat of a common "luxury" (yuck) in old hollywood among actors, directors, and other wealthy men who could afford it, but I'm not sure nowadays. I feel sometimes things like that are exaggerated but you never know...

Hear, hear!

Housekeeper lost all credibility with me after embellishing her single, cleaning experience for "Inside Edition's" pay for news.

MOO

MOO
She got creeped out, and didn't go
back. Good for her. She is cleaning houses, working to care for her daughter, I see nothing to criticize and everything to admire.
MOO she also has good sense, she observed the cameras, listened to her feelings and didn't rationalize them away just for the work then acted in them did not go back.
Also - she has reiterated what others have said, AA can be superficially charming.

In one of the earlier media releases when the case was breaking they had a short glimpse of inside the home where I noticed a police marker on the Xfinity X-1 device. I know it was the X-1 because I compared it to the XFinity devices after the fact and it clearly was (can find it again if need be). Anyhow, the X-1 gives the user the ability to control all security functions of the home and cameras and allows the user to watch through cameras on that TV with the X-1 device.

No definitive answer why the X-1 was being tagged as evidence but I did find that interesting considering the camera's, what the X-1 allows and so on.

Just a few things
1- You dont need a huge downpayment to buy a home....In my state, the local credit union does first time home buyer deals. zero down, no closing costs etc...If your income to debt ratio is good enough to cover the mortgage, then you qualify for their first time home buyer program...most, if not all states credit unions have these.

2- The cameras are clearly for internet streaming of some kind...legal or otherwise. It very well could have been a legit streaming service like a voyerdorm or welivetogether type of site.
I am digging into my reverse dns lookups cross referencing the address and emails address etc...odds are there is some other website registered to him

3- A dark web search is needed. IF there was illegal recording and selling going on, its gonna be dark web based. Dark web marketplace search for his usernames would be the first place to start...Its a slow process tho as the marketplaces change daily.

4- Airbnb....so there is an underground network of airbnb hosts. 90% of the time they are legit airbnbs......but they also have a presence on the dark web, and the other 10% of the time they are used for illegal activities such as prostitution, illegal steaming, temp cam girl setups (for people who travel and need a new cam room setup ASAP)
Not saying AT ALL this is the case, but it exists and is out there....

They used to be somewhat of a common "luxury" (yuck) in old hollywood among actors, directors, and other wealthy men who could afford it, but I'm not sure nowadays. I feel sometimes things like that are exaggerated but you never know...
Yeah, sorry I brought it up. We should move on! :oops:

The home has seen significant renovation from the Google result in 2017 to recently including an entire change to the piping system. Beforehand it ran across the lawn and now it runs from the underground level up to the street drainage system directly. On top of that it appears to me that he has smartglass on his front window, a digitally connected door alarm/camera system, the cameras inside of course, and the entire yard in front, side, and back have completely been made over since the 2017 picture.

Of course this could have been done prior to him purchasing the home but there has definitely been a lot of significant changes from 2017 to today.

As real estate records were easily searched as soon as AA's address known, I believe there's been sufficient info posted in prior threads that confirm the home was first purchased mid 2018, renovated, and flipped Jan 2018-- when purchased by AA. Also, the media thread is a good source to catch up on prior threads. MOO

IMO, a good defense lawyer will argue it is not premediated (edit - they must also show that KL OD'd or something similar)

If DA cites his sexual interest, the defense can cite his depression -(any reason they can think of or because he couldn't become a serviceman or a successful model)

Also, his burning of KL belongings can be argued as not premediated. It all depends on his lawyer and also on the evidence. This involves a 100K+ lawyer work. So a good lawyer will find something, IMO.

MOO Yes, I also think the defense attorney will argue accidental death and subsequent panic. That narrative can be argued, jury need not buy.
Poor him, a girl accidentally died in his...car? his bedroom? He panicked and burned her up for two days.

Not only do I believe there will be other charges, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if there were other people charged.
This has been my thought as well. While he may have murdered Kenzie alone, I do think there were others involved in this in some capacity. I worry about sex videos being made while Kenzie and other girls might not be aware, and many other things. Not to mention, he may have had help with clean up, too. I could be wrong.

This has been my thought as well. While he may have murdered Kenzie alone, I do think there were others involved in this in some capacity. I worry about sex videos being made while Kenzie and other girls might not be aware, and many other things. Not to mention, he may have had help with clean up, too. I could be wrong.
ITA - it's taking way too long for a simple murder charge/desecration/kidnap hearing. IMO they are gathering a crap ton load of evidence and will find everyone involved in whatever he had going on including her murder.

I’m talking about what she said before she ever talked to the press. There were hundreds of posts on that thread and she described what she saw. This is different.

MOO. I recognize that perhaps she didn’t tell everyone what she saw during the hours before her interview.

I saw her FB posts too and she did talk about how many cameras were in the house. It was one of the first things she posted. I believe she said there were 3 in the master bedroom alone?

Just a few things
1- You dont need a huge downpayment to buy a home....In my state, the local credit union does first time home buyer deals. zero down, no closing costs etc...If your income to debt ratio is good enough to cover the mortgage, then you qualify for their first time home buyer program...most, if not all states credit unions have these.

This is huge in SLC right now, and I did it as well. I actually live about 3 miles from AA's house. and I can guarantee he bought this house with zero down, no closing costs. Just comparing my income and loan I was able to get, I am sure he was able to get a 250k house with a 50k a year salary.

I’m worried about his defense trying to use his book as evidence of him “acting reasonably.” I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. Defense puts on an accidental death defense and then somehow adequately explains all of the actions that look premeditated to us - the park, her phone, etc. So then, there isn’t much forensic evidence because he burned it all, so COD isn’t provable. Then they say him burning her was reasonable for him in his panicked, upset state when he found her dead because of his traumatic childhood where he regularly witnessed bodies being disposed of by being burned. He just went in autopilot mode and did what he did because of the culture he grew up in. Then they will show his book as evidence of this. Then they will drag some expert in who will say witnessing burning people in childhood could have led to poor decision making with ML’s body. Hopefully a jury won’t be that dumb. Now - can it be proven that his book is fiction or true? Does it claim to be autobiographical or fiction?

Only...did you read anything from that book? I believe it starts with a live neighbor, not a body, being “disposed of” by someone burning him alive.

Good luck using his traumatic childhood as defense.

Mackenzie Lueck killing investigation ‘complex and very active,’ authorities say
[...]

Typically, charges are filed against a defendant in a criminal case within 72 hours of an arrest. However, in some instances — often involving complex cases — Salt Lake County prosecutors have asked for additional time, Dist. Atty. Sim Gill said.

“This was a complex and very active investigation,” he said. “We want as much complete information as we can get before we file.”

[...]

Only...did you read anything from that book? I believe it starts with a live neighbor, not a body, being “disposed of” by someone burning him alive.

Good luck using his traumatic childhood as defense.

MOO maybe the lab can identify other remains in the ashes? like the ashes of stun gun.

I hate to even hypothesize this, but maybe he filmed and sold footage of the murder?

His book was a glorification of murder and violence. It would not surprise me if he did not see something like this as “art”. I think he had some twisted entrepreneurial vision that ended with this beautiful woman dead and him behind bars.

Has anyone heard anything from/about the other guy that was present when SWAT took AA into custody? Not trying to sleuth him or anything. Just curious if he had any idea what he got himself into by being with AA at that time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster