Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that this man said was related by reporter Ashley Kewish. The man had met KL online. He and KL had had "conversations" about AA. He always had a bad feeling about the guy and told KL this. He said that he had been in contact with the police since "the beginning" but was reluctant to give his name because of how he met KL.
Thanks, that's what I remember too.

Beyond curious if this person has talked with LE- keep thinking about him stating he didn’t want it to be known how he knew KL- for someone to be physically shaken/shaking- he’s emotionally overcome- even risking his identity- this person cares deeply for KL- IMO- sounds like he physically wants to harm AA he’s so angry- almost like let me get my hands on him .... JMO- I’ve seen men connected to violent/sexual crime victims get just like this, pushing their “normal” behavior aside in the moment- just unaware of surroundings- full of emotions/ rage/ etc...in no way seeking attention-
Yes, it sounds to me like he had a horrible case of survivor's guilt, like he felt as if he had failed to protect her.

And I kind of wondered if the words of his the reporter refused to repeat on air were him venting about how much he wanted to kill/hurt AA in retaliation.

Sorry, I think you have it totally wrong. The reporter stated she noticed him visibly shaken and approached him. He declined to be on camera or give name... doesn’t want limelight at all.
Yeah, it's not hard to believe a reporter seeing her "visibly shaken and very upset friends" would rush over and try to interview the poor guy. He seemed (from what the reporter said) to be pretty discreet. Imo

Last edited:
Yes, it sounds to me like he had a horrible case of survivor's guilt, like he felt as if he had failed to protect her.

And I kind of wondered if the words of his the reporter refused to repeat on air were him venting about how much he wanted to kill/hurt AA in retaliation.
Maybe he had been told by LE not to speak publicly, b/c it could hurt the prosecution's case, but he just had to know where the suspect was going and get a good look at him? This is our only tidbit of information, that is Websleuths approved, that ML knew AA beforehand.

Last edited:

Yes, Zella! The statements that couldn’t be aired...that’s one of the original posts that got me unable to click off this sight...my radar went into overdrive- what did he say? I can only imagine...good post- thanks!

I totally get it, and I know people are believing the "shaken friend who warned ML" story, and probably for good reason.

I don't see the point of talking to a reporter if he wants to keep his privacy - even when declining to go camera. Just seems a bit overly dramatic to me for someone to be saying, "I knew it! I knew it!" at a press conference, but only to a reporter and off-camera. I'm a bit skeptical, I admit.

I will be happy, though, if he is legit and is providing some history for LE to use in the investigation. That would be awesome, if true.

jmo
He asked the reporter if she knew where they were taking him.

I don't think he was dramatic, he neglected to say why he had a bad feeling about him. I got the idea he was respectful of her privacy by not going into details. Imo

Beyond curious if this person has talked with LE- keep thinking about him stating he didn’t want it to be known how he knew KL- for someone to be physically shaken/shaking- he’s emotionally overcome- even risking his identity- this person cares deeply for KL- IMO- sounds like he physically wants to harm AA he’s so angry- almost like let me get my hands on him .... JMO- I’ve seen men connected to violent/sexual crime victims get just like this, pushing their “normal” behavior aside in the moment- just unaware of surroundings- full of emotions/ rage/ etc...in no way seeking attention-
The reporter asked him if he had talked to the police and he said he'd been in contact with them since the beginning.

I've sold bags of potting soil, plastic pots, fertilizers, pest control, perlite, etc to friends and neighbors. Either it was in my garage or I pick it for them when I get mine. I think the speculation over the fertilizer is a bit silly. We shall see though!
I agree! We don't know how many bags he even purchased. Maybe too many to fit in his car so he had someone pick it up for him.
Plus I have never heard of a drug purchase being done except by cash. If I understand right Venmo is done by transfer from one account to another. But, I never heard of Venmo until this case on WS.

Yeah, it's not hard to believe a reporter seeing her "visibly shaken and very upset friends" would rush over and try to interview the poor guy. He seemed (from what the report said) to be pretty discreet. Imo
I also read he said he had been in touch with LE since the beginning. Giving them the same info. And it came to pass, his worst fears had happened. This person AA was not a stranger in that circle. I think they all knew him and his little house of horrors!! jmo

I agree! We don't know how many bags he even purchased. Maybe too many to fit in his car so he had someone pick it up for him.
Plus I have never heard of a drug purchase being done except by cash. If I understand right Venmo is done by transfer from one account to another. But, I never heard of Venmo until this case on WS.
LOL, well I just googled, how common is it to buy drugs through Venmo, and here is your answer. Over 1,000 millennials surveyed and over 30% of them had used Venmo for drugs or gambling! Noone carries cash anymore.

And while I don't think a pot revelation is going to solve any cases, I think it's one way he could have been relevant with young college kids who wouldn't have otherwise had anything to do with him.

Millennials, stop using Venmo to buy drugs

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not hard to believe a reporter seeing her "visibly shaken and very upset friends" would rush over and try to interview the poor guy. He seemed (from what the report said) to be pretty discreet. Imo
I also read he said he had been in touch with LE since the beginning. Giving them the same info. And it came to pass, his worst fears had happened. This person AA was not a stranger in that circle. I think they all knew him and his little house of horrors!! jmo

Hmmm. We'll see. I'm more interested in what is unveiled next in all this and I think a pot connection won't be the bombshell
Yes, I wonder if they have been able to connect him with any more crimes.

If the rape victim is willing to press charges now he could get charged with that as well. Not that they need it to put him away forever but he should be held accountable for everything he has done. Imo

Thank you so much for this analogy. I feel a bit silly calling this in, but as @ClaireNC i will. I’ve tried the tip line a few times and it’s busy. Did they take it down?

I have no idea if the tip line has been taken down... maybe it's just busy with people coming forward with info. Make sure you take a screenshot of the comment... just in case. But I'm sure you did it already!

If anyone is interested in a little digging. I’m trying to determine if this is indeed our suspect.

AJAYI_20091631 - FUNAAB

AJAYI_20091631
5a0bf711815afb53e12ffbc29b5de963
5a0bf711815afb53e12ffbc29b5de963

Published On - July 16, 2012

admin Profile
AJAYI, AYOOLA
20091631.jpg

Matriculation No.: 20091631
College: COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
Course of Study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
Year of Entry: 2009
Nationality: Nigeria
State and Local Govt.: OSUN , ILESA EAST
mobile: 08050825805
student profile url.: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/ajayi20091631.html

LOL, well I just googled, how common is it to buy drugs through Venmo, and here is your answer. Over 1,000 millennials surveyed and over 30% of them had used Venmo for drugs or gambling! Noone carries cash anymore.

Millennials, stop using Venmo to buy drugs
Well I'm shocked. I guess they are getting dumber. But, I still believe the fertilizer was just that...not drugs. jmo

[
Yes, I wonder if they have been able to connect him with any more crimes.

If the rape victim is willing to press charges now he could get charged with that as well. Not that they need it to put him away forever but he should be held accountable for everything he has done. Imo

I feel like I'm going to be as shocked as I was during the last PC, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTM