UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they had an unofficial custody / visitation arrangement and she took the kid back in the middle of the night. Or like you said, she left him in the middle of the night. Super confusing. I wonder if a court said he couldn’t be around her, or if that was something the mom implemented? It is sad that he is not being communicated with regarding the investigation. He is her parent too and is a victim too.

I hope this little girl had a happy and healthy homelife.
I think he said he had not seen her in four years, so Lizzy probably didn't know him.
I'm sure he is wishing he had been in her life as it is probably too late now.
I would think LE would keep him just as informed as the rest of the family, although at this point they are focused on trying to find her.
I wonder if they are still interviewing Alex and if he will break down and tell them where she is.

I think he said he had not seen her in four years, so Lizzy probably didn't know him.
I'm sure he is wishing he had been in her life as it is probably too late now.
I would think LE would keep him just as informed as the rest of the family, although at this point they are focused on trying to find her.
I wonder if they are still interviewing Alex and if he will break down and tell them where she is.
From presser comments, seems the information they've obtained from AW thus far has all proven deceitful. I don't believe he plans to ever help and/or cooperate. MOO

Perhaps they had an unofficial custody / visitation arrangement and she took the kid back in the middle of the night.
This happens much too often. My brother had an unofficial agreement with ex about child support, and she suddenly decided after 5 years it wasn't enough. Now he's stuck paying at least a thousand/month in child support to make up for "missed years." Sounds like Lizzy's bio dad got screwed over IMO
Such a messy situation.
I hope she had a good home life in her short 5 years, but you never know :( I'm sure we'll learn a lot more about that situation here in the next few days.

I think he drove her, since clearly the tracking dogs didn’t lead to her body. If he killed her in the house, I think he got her body out super quick, prior to cadaverine being released. There is no reason he couldn’t take her body immediately, take one of the vehicles from the house, drive 5-10 minutes away and dump her within a short time of her death.

If he did this quickly, there wouldn’t be anything for the cadaver dogs to hit on, and if the tracking dogs tracked her to their vehicles that wouldn’t be weird because she leaves the house and gets in the car regularly.

From presser comments, seems the information they've obtained from AW thus far has all proven deceitful. I don't believe he plans to ever help and/or cooperate. MOO
It’s really not in his interest to cooperate.

If he does so, murder charges will follow.

They’re coming anyways, no matter how he decides to play this.

I think he drove her, since clearly the tracking dogs didn’t lead to her body. If he killed her in the house, I think he got her body out super quick, prior to cadaverine being released. There is no reason he couldn’t take her body immediately, take one of the vehicles from the house, drive 5-10 minutes away and dump her within a short time of her death.

If he did this quickly, there wouldn’t be anything for the cadaver dogs to hit on, and if the tracking dogs tracked her to their vehicles that wouldn’t be weird because she leaves the house and gets in the car regularly.

There’s just no evidence of that at this point.

Tracking dogs and cadaver dogs are a tool, and they don’t always work successfully.

I was watching a case on ID discovery the other night, and cadaver dogs and search parties walked right past a body.

The body was ultimately discovered a couple weeks later, right in the area where they had previously searched.

"A probable cause statement from the Cache County Sheriff’s Office said deputies found Whipple walking alone Saturday near 7600 S. 2400 W., southwest of the city of Logan, with a metal baseball bat hidden in his back pocket and under the back of his jacket."

Guess we know why he supposedly had a suit jacket on.
Omg, think if he started hitchhiking & a kind hearted soul picked him up., YIKES

I think he drove her, since clearly the tracking dogs didn’t lead to her body

Hmmm, I think he wrapped her, maybe even had her in bed linens & dragged her, leaving bits and pieces of linen or garbage bags along the way.
I don’t think he probably knew about cadaverine or much else about a corpse.
I do think he killed her in the house.

There’s just no evidence of that at this point.

Tracking dogs and cadaver dogs are a tool, and they don’t always work successfully.

I was watching a case on ID discovery the other night, and cadaver dogs and search parties walked right past a body.

The body was ultimately discovered a couple weeks later, right in the area where they had previously searched.

There also is no evidence that he didn’t. Her body doesn’t seem to be nearby, many different dog teams are present and so far, no dice. It is as likely that he drove her as it is that he didn’t.

The only way that I think he didn’t drive is if he left the house with her alive. Although I could carry more than 40 lbs a fair distance, it’s probably easier to move a live kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth