UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't talk, I wonder if there could be reasonable doubt...

I am pretty sure he will talk.

Imagine that poor family...a Grandmother lost a beautiful granddaughter, and her son is being questioned. A mother lost her daughter, her brother could be involved...what on earth.

So many worrisome things at play here. I really am concerned about the Uncle's FB. Gave me the creeps. Something's just not right there.

How many times am I going to say, "this isn't going to end well" this month?

I hate these cases and I swear I'm not going to follow them and yet....here I am AGAIN.

Sleuthing and discussing the social media of family and friends is not allowed.

As per The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc ... you may link to and discuss social media of a victim and a POI/suspect.

At this time it is pretty evident that the uncle is at the very least a POI, so his social media may be sleuthed (as y'all have been doing ;)) and discussed. Just do not mention posts by his friends, their names, or sleuth their social media and post about it here.

The Rules are linked in my signature. They have not changed for this case.

Sleuthing and discussing the social media of family and friends is not allowed.

As per The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc ... you may link to and discuss social media of a victim and a POI/suspect.

At this time it is pretty evident that the uncle is at the very least a POI, so his social media may be sleuthed (as y'all have been doing ;)) and discussed. Just do not mention posts by his friends, their names, or sleuth their social media and post about it here.

The Rules are linked in my signature. They have not changed for this case.
Thank you SillyBilly,

This cannot be happening again. NO. So sick of our little girls and boys missing in situations like this.
I so desperately want to be wrong and Elizabeth shows up and is just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth