VA VA - Ahmed, 9, & Rawan Mahmoud, 7, Fairfax County, 18 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still missing. Current NAMUS links:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

There is no photo of Rawan. Ahmed's photo:
Original

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ahmed was last seen May 18, 2013. He is believed to be in Sudan with his father, Telal Hassan Mahmoud.

Hoping these children are safe and well in Sudan. If so, perhaps as teenagers they have a way to get online. They may see their missing reports and not even realize they were marked as missing. Is their mother living and an American citizen? Perhaps this was a custody dispute?

Interesting that they have listed the children’s race as white. That seems incorrect if their father was Sudanese. I would think they’d be listed as biracial at a minimum. It was a custodial dispute as I suspected.

Case File of Ahmed and Rawan Mahmoud

Ahmed Telal and Rawan Telal Mahmoud

Last seen in Fairfax County, Virginia on May 18, 2013

Vital statistics: Ahmed is a white male. Black hair, black eyes. Was nine at the time. Rawan is a white female. Black hair, brown eyes. Was seven at the time.

Circumstances: They were abducted by their non-custodial father, Telal Hassan Mahmoud. Photos and vital statistics for him are not available. They may be in Sudan.

If you have any information as to the Mahmoud childrens' whereabouts, please contact the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-691-2233. Any information received can be kept confidential.

Ahmed's NamUs page is down at the moment. I don't see him listed on NCMEC anymore, either. Rawan is still listed on both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back