VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on.. trying to attach them but it is really sloggish right now...

there are two from ncmec

Just an edit to say that the comment was about a Twitter post; not a Facebook comment. I found it. The person mentions the uncle twice. But there is no context to tell us what it is about. And I would expect LE to tell us if they had an idea who she might be with. I'd expect us to have a name and a car description.

Can you post a link to the where those tweets are? Thanks.

Mine as well

Yup I've barely been able to get it to load for hours now but it's worth it, IMO (and yours too I'm sure! :) ), if it somehow helps to find Alexis.

His name has come up because he is suspected in the murder of his wife the day before AM disappered. That occurred within a few miles of the Liberty gas station. I guess some fear he carjacked AM or somehow lured her into meeting him...

If you look on her there is what seems to be a married man who comments about how he would leave his wife for her. I wonder if there is a connection?

with our social media rules we cannot discuss tweets from family members. We can post the twitter of Alexis and that is it. Hope that helps :-)

Yes it does, thanks so much. I am new here and I have to finish reading the rules.

with our social media rules we cannot discuss tweets from family members. We can post the twitter of Alexis and that is it. Hope that helps :-)

Yes it does, thanks so much. I am new here and I have to finish reading the rules.

I can't shake the feeling that AM got roped in by someone she knows. Then, that person or persons exploited her to someone much more dangerous. She was dealing with some pretty nasty men on her twitter. One in particular that stood out was a guy who goes by the name F I Ness ing on h oe s. Just delete the spaces in the first and last (F I N and the h oe s) He commented her on her very last twitter and when I looked at his twitter he has all racey women/girls and explicit photos... even one with bestiality. Very horrible chit. He has pics of AM too but they are clothed. I believe his cover photo, behind his avi, is AM.

Even if this guy didn't have anything to do with this case...this is the type of person she was talking, texting, teasing, schmoozing and sometimes rejecting. Very dangerous people, IMO

If this guy's cover photo is of Alexis, the missing person, then that is ridiculously creepy, unless it's because she's missing... lots of people here have avatars of missing people but I suspect that isn't the case here. Still, ew.

I can't shake the feeling that AM got roped in by someone she knows. Then, that person or persons exploited her to someone much more dangerous. She was dealing with some pretty nasty men on her twitter. One in particular that stood out was a guy who goes by the name F I Ness in on h oe s. Just delete the spaces in the first and last (F I N and the h oe s) He commented her on her very last twitter and when I looked at his twitter he has all racey women/girls and explicit photos... even one with bestiality. Very horrible chit. He has pics of AM too but they are clothed. I believe his cover photo, behind his avi, is AM.

Even if this guy didn't have anything to do with this case...this is the type of person she was talking, texting, teasing, schmoozing and sometimes rejecting. Very dangerous people, IMO

Dude totally changed his twitter handle...

If you ever have any questions we are here to help :rockon: We are glad you are here!

O/T: I just noticed you are from Deutchland! I lived three years in Kirchgoens and three years in Mannheim! I LOVE and MISS Deutchland!

Hey ya'll! :) Just thinking out loud here ---

Didn't an article mention that the police were rather "Surprised" that they found her car where the did? Could it be that surveillance from the gas station showed turning to go to bourg - yet found her car in the opposite direction? I think that could very well "surprise" police.

They changed the search area when they found her car. Something I have noticed in this case is that NVa media such as wjla, nbc, cbs don't have the breaking news like the local news sources do and have. jmo

I wondered why the site was so slow. I thought it was because I had a second window open for an article I was writing for Demand Media. I decided to finish up the story and close the sites that I had open for research purposes. That's when I realized the story was on the best schools for medical examiner training, and I had searched for information on schools for forensic pathology. Good grief. I have also searched for strippers in Charlottesville and heaven only knows what else. I hope the FBI doesn't stop by. The house is a mess. But they are welcome to my computer anytime as long as they don't change my fantasy baseball lineup.

I can't shake the feeling that AM got roped in by someone she knows. Then, that person or persons exploited her to someone much more dangerous.

I agree, unfortunately.... but I also think that we need to also consider that it may not have been a man used to rope her in... just meaning that we should keep the line of thinking open to all possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow