VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I don't believe RAT is going to give up any information.If he cried they violated his rights before.don't think it's going to change now.I just hope they found something in his house to lead them to the locations of Samantha and Alexis.

Can anyone hint at how to find RAT FB without giving the link. I just can't find it.

If this is the same RAT that cried wolf with the other case, IMO, there will be multiple search warrants at multiple addresses, IF the info we are finding is right about him moving around. This may take awhile :maddening:

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@ParkerABC13 9m
JUST CONFIRMED: Press conference will be at 11:30.

I just woke up. Let me see if I understand the facts as you people have uncovered them. There are three people with the initials RT. Initially, reports were all over the map as to which one it was. Some media may have incorrectly reported the wrong RT or at least suggested it. This led to folks question whether it was Jr. or Sr. But, as it turns out, it is neither. It is a third RT, who has a neck tattoo, and who was a POI in another missing persons case from another community. And one distinguishing characteristic, besides his tattoo, is that he has a different middle initial, and it's not an "A." Is all of that correct?

Clueless, that is the same conclusion I've drawn after falling asleep last night and missing those last few RT related pages. So I'll sit with ya and wait to see if we have figured it out lol.

Just think, LE has been focused on & searching this area for days now. They were right where they should have been, but still no Alexis. Depending on the outcome, how sad it will be to know 1 day or 1 hour could have made all the difference in the world :(

It appears the guy isn't telling where Alexis is jmo from a family tweet

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 8m
NBC29 plans to carry the 11:30am police news conference about the #AlexisMurphy case live on TV and streaming on http://NBC29.com

Court system showing RAT charged with "Abduct by force/intimidation" now entered into Nelson Co. criminal database. 8/14 hearing at 8.30a. Offense date 8/3/2013.

Looks like he was charged under VA State code.

I'm sure he will just claim harrassment again. Thats why they brought the 'big guys' (FBI) in from the beginning so it doesnt get messed up.

Did I imagine it or did we hear last night that he followed her/forced her from the store?

Im like an impatient kid here.....I want all the details now! And of course Alexis to be found safe but I dont know that it will end that way. If she was safe then she would have already been found. IMO.

Here's the statute he was charged with:

§ 18.2-47. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment.

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of "abduction."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow