VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you at work, I'll do my best to transcribe most of what is said. At least the most important parts. As I'm sure others will too! :D

House off Rt.29 sectioned off w/police tape. Tow truck & cars w/what appears to be evidence. #FindAlexisMurphy http://yfrog.com/obob0qwwj

^^from twitter. - not sure if I copied and pasted that right! Don't know much abt twitter!

I'm so worried what they will say. I know they found something; items they won't discuss...they are keeping this close to the vest; he has got to tell what he did with her; or where she is. He has to. He just has to.

lol gardenlady. I am thinking the same thing. I just jumped back when a car drove in front of the mics! Who does that?

The tat was really black in his pics circa 2010/2011 so it must have been quite fresh at the time, as his most recent mugshot shows it has faded remarkably. Cheap tattoo. Wonder what it depicts?

I think I read on an old post it is Daffy Duck

lol gardenlady. I am thinking the same thing. I just jumped back when a car drove in front of the mics! Who does that?

:floorlaugh: I jumped too! Thought a car was gonna come plowing through the microphone stand!!

Mine is one of those jobs that is periods of intense chaos/long hours followed by weeks of nothing much. So we all end up with web hobbies.

Same here. So I get really mad when I get hooked on a case in my down time and then someone wants me to work. The nerve.

Some folks began to compile lists of unsolved cases and missing persons cases involving women in Virginia, correct? Can everyone publish their list and see how many of us agree and whether we missed any possibilities? I haven't really done research into cases. But I see several within driving distance. And most of them involve someone who was known to be in a car.

Sarah Lee Murray, 27, disappeared Feb. 18, 1997, Kenbridge, Va. (missing)
Linda Lunsford, 38, disappeared Dec. 26, 1996, Midlothian, Va. (car found in Food Lion lot, missing)
Joan Renee Cook, 45, disappeared Jan. 24, 2010, Roanoke, Va. (missing)
Samantha Anne Clark, 21, Sept. 13, 2010, Orange, Va. (missing)
Hattie Gertrude Brown, 48, May 16, 2009, Halifax, Va. (last seen at gas station)
Virginia Morgan-Harrington, 20, Oct. 17, 2009, Charlottesville, Va. (found deceased)
Unknown Woman, 26, Sept. 24, 2005, Fairfax, Va. (escaped/survived)
Alice Showalter Reynolds, 25, March 2, 1995, Culpeper, Va. (found deceased)
Anne Carolyn McDaniel, 20, September 1996, Orange, Va. (found deceased near Mount Pony)

Several of these cases are in the 1995-1997 range. Then there is one in 2005 and nothing until 2009. Did this person live somewhere else from 1998 to 2004 and again from 2006 through 2008?

If anyone wants me to, I can take all of these and compile them in a database in order of occurrence.
I'm going to guess he was in South Carolina around this time.
Can't wait to hear from his ex's kissing and teeling. If they are still alive that is :(

Someone posted this the other day....

attachment.php

I heart the internet. It allows me so many more opportunities to not do any work at work.

LOL; me too; I'm totally the worst gadget geek in the state. Techy? Who me?
Well; here we go, nerves are about frazzled at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow