VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They NEED to find this girl!!!!!! This is scary and also, I'm now wondering if the reason the FBI descended on the area is because this suspected this was a serial killer they had been tracking? Also, do they know how she was abducted? They have to have a reason to suspect this. Was she run off the road, or did he follow her to Charlottesville? Sorry, I don't have TV. Just too creepy for words.

A crime of this type has a significant impact on the community....ongoing investigation....asking anyone who saw Alexis at those times to call them..and any info on RT or his activities and involvements that might prove helpful. Releasing a flyer with his picture and vehicle picture after conference. 434-263-7050 is the tip line.

Ok, I guess they are looking for tips and people who knew RT.

Any information the public may have regarding RT, specifically prior to the disappearance of Alexis, but any info at all.

Late model GMC Suburban-like truck with VA license plates--details will be made available.

So they want tips, badly.

they will be releasing a flier with his picture and pictures of his car after the presser

they are looking at all possibilities to the other abductions but they cannot discuss it

LE hopeful she is still alive. Suspect in custody no bond. There will be an advisement hearing where he will be advised of his rights. They dk when this will be.
As commonwealth Atty he cannot make statements that will affect a possible trial. No questions. Nelson County tight knit community; sev LE agencies working together: sherrif brroks william mays the fbi va state police k9 alert rescue dogs, churchs who prepared meals this past week....they appreciate everyone's help in the continued search for her. They will keep looking as LONG AS IT TAKES TO FIND HER: are asking public to call IN IF THEY KNOW RANDY TAYLOR.

Jeff Mazneck Sp Agent now speaking who is in charge, he expresses his desire to find Alexis very soon. Lots of expertise has been brought in; the community is affected by crimes like this; ongoing investigation; will continue to seek info from ANYONE regarding Sat Aug 3rd or between then and when her car was found on Aug 6. Please PUBLIC IF YOU KNOW RANDY TAYLOR; AT ALL CALL THEM. FLYER BEING RELEASED W SUB LIKE TRUCK WITH HIS LIC PLATE on the flyer. Again asks public pls call 4342637050 if you know the suspect or think you know anything or something. Very difficult to bring a case such as this to resolution, area is challenging terrain....he knows the rumors this case may be associated with other cases they will not discuss this at the present time.

Transcribed loosely by me.

Mother takes to the mic and pleads if anyone knows anything please please call. She breaks down, they walk away. Too sad for words.

I'd rather them have no pc at all rather than getting my hopes up and then saying basically nothing. Grrr.

Ooh, sheriff says maybe connected to other abductions!

Might be related to other cases..certainly looking into it. Not able to discuss it yet.

They are aware of speculation of his involvement in other crimes and it is being looked into

Agent mentions other abductions in the region saying it's something they are looking into.

that was a pretty strong statement about the other abductions: he did not blow it off but cannot discuss it.

that was a pretty strong statement about the other abductions: he did not blow it off but cannot discuss it.

Awww, now her mom's talking. Crying. Pleading for info. Please let us know. Find this woman's poor daughter! I am crying for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow