Found Safe VA - Amelia Gentile, 2, may be in the company of her mother, Virginia Beach, 21 Jun 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you look on fb for "Amelia Gentile missing", you may find the father with some more information about the mother and circumstances.

Gentile said he also hired a private investigator from Spain for 10,000 dollars. He said it was expensive and nerve-racking to place trust into someone who was located in a different country.

But he said the private investigator was professional and eventually got him concrete answers.

“This was literally going to be my final attempt because it's expensive and I’ve exhausted all my resources at this point,” said Gentile.

He said when COVID-19 hit, it slowed down the entire process. By then, Amelia had been missing for almost two years.

“There was always that piece of you thinking in the back of my mind that I’m never going to see my kid again,” said Gentile.

But he got news from the private investigator that they found his daughter and her mom.

He said he was overcome with emotion when he got pictures of his daughter after she was missing for so long.
https://www.wtkr.com/news/exclusive...l-parental-abduction-in-norfolk-federal-court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back