VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true! I'd love to know if he's been seen on any security cams & also I wonder if LE checked all the intersection cameras in the area like Chesapeake blvd, i hope they pulled it an watched around the times he woulda been driving on the 2nd because those cams can zoom in very well to the point to where u can see what type of facial expression someone is making !!
Oh, yes!!!! I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder if Wes would be home on the weekends that AJ came home and be suddenly busy, gone, or hanging out late when AJ didnt come home for the weekend.

I am just trying to see if he acts different or makes himself more available when AJ is home for the weekends. Maybe mom was seeing a pattern and kicked him out for other things as well.

Good point. Gps on a vehicle he borrowed from someone at the motel who he knows wouldn't think too much about it. Atleast not like a family member or coworker. But once le raided his room the person then put 2 and 2 together. Then goes to le.

Le gets the warrants for the persons gps which led to pond then final location.

I can see that. Plus since he has drugs and is a contractor of sorts and lived at the hotel; The person would of trusted him to that degree of loaning him the car. Some people who stay at these hotels are down for whatever when it comes to drugs.
I don't know if it's been mentioned but my ex working in air conditioning and plumbing also had a GPS system on the work truck. It's pretty standard procedure from what I understand

RSBM
IMO he was concocting that grand plan to be the "hero" and solve the mystery. He organized a search that lo and behold turned up her cut up debit card, he "found" "her jacket" rolled up in a guy's couch, he recieved a "tip" from a mystery woman which led to finding clothes strewed alongside the road, and I really believe his intention was to eventually lead a search which would find her remains. Remember that weird statement he made using the words "uncover?" Something like the truth would be "uncovered." Any moron who was trying to conceal a body would have hidden it anywhere other than right outside the back of a house. There was a shed on that property. Even a lazy moron would have hidden a body in the shed. If they wanted to exert a bit more effort and bury the body they would have gone a few yards into the woods behind the house. But no, I think his plan was to "uncover" her and solve the mystery.
I'm telling you, he was giving up clues in all his stupid ramblings.

Just like this that Vail mentions:

Why all the blabbering on about a gas station?? They "met at a gas station," the road the clothes were on was around some gas station...A gas station is significant. Why?? Did he purchase something at a gas station that will tie him to this crime?? Was there a hand-off of some sort at a gas station?? It's important because he is fixated on it. Just like the times he mentions. He fixates on the details that are significant somehow. We just have to figure out how they fit in.

Yes, just what I think11 Thank you.

Any normal, loving, clear parent would not build the net he has been building1
Any parent would do everything and anything to help the police but NOT in the way he did.

Even the active or better, proactive parents in a search for their child would never complicate and do the twists and turns this guy has been doing. 'Finding' the coat behind a cushion then asking the boys to go there to find it, etc, etc, etc.

In his stupid attempts to cover his back he has been doing nothing but uncovering it. But good he is stupid... If not, perhaps it would be more difficult to find AJ and to reach who did it.

Keep it CLEAR and simple and the most accurate possible to help the police. Just all the contrary of what WH has been doing.

Supposing it was rented prior to the incident. I agree though, I believe if a rental is involved here, it has to be a few people removed or LE is all over it.

Or else using a far less reputable car rental place...or a kind of a "one off" sort that can make their own rules? :thinking:

Like somewhere like this, a Norfolk car rental that someone specifically like because you can use cash - and where it's noted in multiple places since that's less common.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Norfolk-VA/Virginia-Auto-Rental-L0005390178.htm

Cars, Trucks, Vans, pick-Ups, Cargo Vans, 7 to 15 Passenger Vans, Custom Vans. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rentals. Military Rates and Cash Deposit OK.

Additional Information:
Cash Deposit OK
Also noted by others to have a lot of older vehicles and a whole lot of vans.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but my ex working in air conditioning and plumbing also had a GPS system on the work truck. It's pretty standard procedure from what I understand

Could he have been going for an untraceable truck, being aware of the need for one, with his background. And if so, who would he have given him or where would he have accessed such a truck?

Or else using a far less reputable car rental place...or a kind of a "one off" sort that can make their own rules? :thinking:

Like somewhere like this, a Norfolk car rental that someone specifically like because you can use cash - and where it's noted in multiple places since that's less common.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Norfolk-VA/Virginia-Auto-Rental-L0005390178.htm

Also noted by others to have a lot of older vehicles and a whole lot of vans.

Hello! Smart! :)

This sparked a memory of the last time I rented a car, the hold on it was $200. Did a quick check on Budget Rental Car in Norfolk and they also charge 200$. It is probably a coincidental connection, but interesting considering his work vehicle may not have been usable at his leisure, and AJ needed the truck. He would have needed to borrow or rent a car during this time, wouldn't he?

http://locations.budget.com/us/va/norfolk/orf.html

If this was a legal rental, there will be a record. Also, I would think that someone in his circle would notice.

JMO but I don't think WH went through the trouble to rent a van. I think he borrowed it from a relative or employee. With all the $$$ going up his nose, I doubt he would have splurged on a rental. MOO

blackcaravan2014.jpg

This is just for everyone to reference if you are like me and have no idea what a new dodge caravan looks like. This is a 2014 in Black.

Good point. Gps on a vehicle he borrowed from someone at the motel who he knows wouldn't think too much about it. Atleast not like a family member or coworker. But once le raided his room the person then put 2 and 2 together. Then goes to le.

Le gets the warrants for the persons gps which led to pond then final location.

I can see that. Plus since he has drugs and is a contractor of sorts and lived at the hotel; The person would of trusted him to that degree of loaning him the car. Some people who stay at these hotels are down for whatever when it comes to drugs.

I can see LE looking for that dark Caravan after talking to those kids, seeing it wide open in the motel parking lot, quick interview - plus I don't think WH would spend his coke money on a rental, hehe.

Entirely possible I missed something somewhere but what is the reason for assuming this dark colored newer model van seen at the house in Franklin was rented? Based on the description of the van, I'd say any place renting vehicles like this is more than likely 100% legit and requires at least a copy of the driver's license if not credit card info as well. IF it was used in any way connected to AJ's disappearance, there's no way anyone would be stupid enough to leave a paper trail like that, is there?

I'd sooner guess it was either borrowed or belongs to whoever put AJ at that house (or a close friend, associate or relative).

We have to figure out where this van came into play.

I can see LE looking for that dark Caravan after talking to those kids, seeing it wide open in the motel parking lot, quick interview - plus I don't think WH would spend his coke money on a rental, hehe.

He didn't even want to spend the Go$$Me Money to rent an ATV remember?

Entirely possible I missed something somewhere but what is the reason for assuming this dark colored newer model van seen at the house in Franklin was rented? Based on the description of the van, I'd say any place renting vehicles like this is more than likely 100% legit and requires at least a copy of the driver's license if not credit card info as well. IF it was used in any way connected to AJ's disappearance, there's no way anyone would be stupid enough to leave a paper trail like that, is there?

I'd sooner guess it was either borrowed or belongs to whoever put AJ at that house (or a close friend, associate or relative).

Unless he used another ID. Wouldn't he also have to have proof of insurance? If there was a legal rental, then more likely you are right and it was not him but a friend who rented it. LE will be all over his friends like white on rice.

Agree. Maybe he was scouting by the pond via work truck and pass by the last property as well. Then maybe he borrowed a van that also had gps from whoever to dump the body. But if the caravan story is correct then at some point he made a trip in a van. Or the person in the van stumbled across her and took 4 weeks to report it.

This sparked a memory of the last time I rented a car, the hold on it was $200. Did a quick check on Budget Rental Car in Norfolk and they also charge 200$. It is probably a coincidental connection, but interesting considering his work vehicle may not have been usable at his leisure, and AJ needed the truck. He would have needed to borrow or rent a car during this time, wouldn't he?

http://locations.budget.com/us/va/norfolk/orf.html

He might have ask AJ to go in and rent if for him for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03