VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or else using a far less reputable car rental place...or a kind of a "one off" sort that can make their own rules? :thinking:

Like somewhere like this, a Norfolk car rental that someone specifically like because you can use cash - and where it's noted in multiple places since that's less common.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Norfolk-VA/Virginia-Auto-Rental-L0005390178.htm

Also noted by others to have a lot of older vehicles and a whole lot of vans.

Enterprise is by the airport, too. Wasn't there another connection to the airport much earlier on?

The more I think about it, the more I become convinced that WH went back to the Franklin house to put something of Texty's there. The break in was the 6th(?), a few days later (a week at most, I'm guessing) he goes back to that damned house. He could have taken clothes, anything. Anyone want to take bets on him going BACK there to plant evidence?

I think I need to take a break from this thread before I get into so much trouble y'all are sleuthing me... :stormingmad:

JMO but I don't think WH went through the trouble to rent a van. I think he borrowed it from a relative or employee. With all the $$$ going up his nose, I doubt he would have splurged on a rental. MOO

Agree. Disagree. He wouldn't rent a van. Its too suspicious for the time frame. But he wouldn't borrow one from a relative or coworker neither. Because they know he has vehicles and they would eventually put 2 and 2 together.

Now he may borrow from a new acquainted friend that didn't know too much about his situation.

But once LE went to his hotel room then people knew.

Most suspects that are close to the victim dont think about the media attention that the case will receive. They think after the missing persons report is filed then its just shuffled with all the rest.

They rarely expect to get invited on Nancy Grace. So the coverage shocked him and put spot light on this which vaporized his comfortability level.

Which is a good thing.

I think she was dumped and "HE" was thinking they would find her. The day he went fishing he moved her. Whoever "HE" is.

The mods have his number and are aware of his post. We're waiting to hear from him. He may need see time. He let us know how he feels. He's a man of faith so I'm going to have faith that he puts himself in God's hands and not out.

I am glad to hear that.

I think I need to take a break from this thread before I get into so much trouble y'all are sleuthing me... :stormingmad:

I think I'm going to follow you out, Mom. I'm a sucker for passive aggressive baiting. Best to just walk away for a bit.

<-----see my big girl panties?

I'm not sure if anyone has these links handy, but it would be useful to get a list going of the links to official documents. I'm interested in looking at the MP report and the search warrant. I think both of them have been posted somewhere in the last few threads but I'm not positive. Does anyone have these links? Or links to any other official/public documents?

JMO but I don't think WH went through the trouble to rent a van. I think he borrowed it from a relative or employee. With all the $$$ going up his nose, I doubt he would have splurged on a rental. MOO

We were on the same thought wave on this part, haha.

Scrolling and rolling, going to try and call it a night.

Love and light all x

Yes, just what I think11 Thank you.

Any normal, loving, clear parent would not build the net he has been building1
Any parent would do everything and anything to help the police but NOT in the way he did.

Even the active or better, proactive parents in a search for their child would never complicate and do the twists and turns this guy has been doing. 'Finding' the coat behind a cushion then asking the boys to go there to find it, etc, etc, etc.

In his stupid attempts to cover his back he has been doing nothing but uncovering it. But good he is stupid... If not, perhaps it would be more difficult to find AJ and to reach who did it.

Keep it CLEAR and simple and the most accurate possible to help the police. Just all the contrary of what WH has been doing.

Glad you are on here! (You're outside US?) - Love your post, and just think if WH had kept his mouth shut all this time, it certainly would have taken a lot longer!

We were on the same thought wave on this part, haha.

Do we know if he has/had a girlfriend?

He had been moved out of the house for 3 weeks or so right?

It wouldnt be inconceivable in that situation at all IMO.

Could he have been going for an untraceable truck, being aware of the need for one, with his background. And if so, who would he have given him or where would he have accessed such a truck?

Maybe he stole one for the night returned it before anyone ever knew it was gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova