VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach; Anjelica needs you now to make sure that justice is served. I guarantee that she never looked at WH as her dad. She just went along with what was going on in her life while trying to establish herself as a wonderful young lady ( Which she has accomplished). I think when a person is dying under secret/ homicidal conditions; They wonder if people will ever find them, and that the perp, who is responsible is brought to justice. So since she has been found and there is a viable perp; Then you have no choice but to see this through. Your daughters are counting on dad to hang in there and make sure the perp pays for what he did to their sister/your daughter. Just my opinion, Just my advice, Just my thought.

But since I never want to be in this type of situation; Then who am I to counsel you.

So please just contact Tim Miller (T.E.S) when you need to. He is on your side and he understands way better than anybody else who has never been in this situation.

I don't think so. ( I'm behind so this has probably been answered)
Have you read all the threads?

She was awake at 7 am and said goodbye to her mother and sisters when they left the house.
There were texts from her phone to her mom saying she was with friends but her mom said it didn't sound like AJ. She knows how she talks and it was off.
Not one friend has come forward to say "she was with me."
I think she was kidnapped that morning and the killer is the one who sent the texts to delay a missing persons report.
In the initial missing report, she was last seen at 7 am. Then, about 10 days later, WH says he met her at noon at a gas station to give her money and they just kinda stared at each other for 30 minutes. He said "she departed my presence at 12:45. ". He said he got in trouble by his boss for being late back from lunch.
Ever since then, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head that he killed her at 12:45.

Jmo

Thanks for summarizing the timeline for the morning of the disappearance. It doesn't look good for the step father - given what I've read.

Was he breaking and entering to plant evidence, or retrieve evidence? Either way, where is the evidence (coat) - who has it? Police?

Thanks for summarizing the timeline for the morning of the disappearance. It doesn't look good for the step father - given what I've read.

Was he breaking and entering to plant evidence, or retrieve evidence? Either way, where is the evidence (coat) - who has it? Police?

That's actually not totally true - the text was to her sister. The weird ones to her mom were sent much later, like 5:30am the next morning.

Just read it and I am not sure what to think....:thinking:

I'm sure hearing it can give you a better sense of truthfulness verses just reading it. But just from reading it I didn't see anything I thought was overly strange, especially coming from a man, if WH is to be believed, is innocent but being blamed and has lost someone he considers a daughter, is separated from his other children and who has a marriage falling apart.

Also just want to say "royale with cheese" <--greatness on that.

(((((((((((((Websleuthers))))))))))))))))) I really truly love you guys.

Zach, words can't express how thankful I am you let me come be with you! I know the circumstances were crazy. But I am so honored to be your friend (can we be friends!?) and for someone like you to share so many deep and heartfelt things with me-- wow, it was an honor. Do not thank me. The least I can do is be here for you. You and I are so similar. This world needs people like you. And most of all, Anjelica needs you to be her voice.

I hope you have an easier night. I know it's hard but I know you can get through this. You ARE strong. Don't doubt yourself. Hugs so much!

Websleuths, you guys have been incredible. You really are the backbone for Zach right now. It's amazing to see how much good is coming out of this. Good will prevail over evil always.

Thanks button was just not enough.

Mother of dragons, THANK YOU. You have a huge heart and I am honestly inspired and humbled by your compassion.

That quote is just so disturbing and psychopathic. He's describing watching her die. I'd guess that really is the time she "departed his presence".

I wish boss would give interview. I want to know what time he got back from "lunch" and what his demeanor was. I can say there is no way he did what he did - cleaned up "more than usual" drove to Franklin then back to chesapeake unless he was REALLY late coming From lunch. He had her somewhere else and moved her later. Hence the sighting of the vehicle at night. It was not AJ driving with purpose it was whomever had her on their way to the "temporary site" driving with purpose. JMO

I love, love Cat Stevens! I went to an all girls Catholic school and we'd listen to his albums during lunch. I've never heard this song. Thanks for sharing.

That, that right there ^^^^^^: 3 million $ questions, which despite the verbose and multiple interviews, have not yet been answered . . .

I have jumped pages... there is an SOB out there than needs to pay!

I love, love Cat Stevens! I went to an all girls Catholic school and we'd listen to his albums during lunch. I've never heard this song. Thanks for sharing.

:). OT, I used to have a lovely musician boyfriend, and we lived on an island by a beach. We used to sit out there late at night while he strummed and crooned Cat Stevens' songs to me :). My Lady D is still one of my favourites.

I wish boss would give interview. I want to know what time he got back from "lunch" and what his demeanor was. I can say there is no way he did what he did - cleaned up "more than usual" drove to Franklin then back to chesapeake unless he was REALLY late coming From lunch. He had her somewhere else and moved her later. Hence the sighting of the vehicle at night. It was not AJ driving with purpose it was whomever had her on their way to the "temporary site" driving with purpose. JMO

I'm sure boss has been interviewed by the people that matter, and that may be the reason for the radio silence to the public.

Did anyone catch this article in Ohio? They are comparing WH's crimes in Ohio with those currently charged against him.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ife-in-2005-back-behind-bars-in-virginia.html

That is the kind of article they should have been running since day one! I hope the reason they didn't was because LE asked them not to to preserve the integrity of the investigation. Instead, we got "Hero Vigilante Dad Unjustly Arrested By Anal Cops For Doing What We All Would Have Done" articles. There's people demanding a petition to let poor Wes out of jail to attend "His Daughter's" funeral.

Agree. It took Enrique Arroches arrest for coworkers to state the bite marks and limp and demeanor that they noticed hours after Christina Morris vanished. But before they realized the severity of things; They thought nothing of it. So hopefully coworkers and friends and relatives share with LE suspicious behavior or marks that Wes had displayed during this time.

Agree. Speak up.

:). OT, I used to have a lovely musician boyfriend, and we lived on an island by a beach. We used to sit out there late at night while he strummed and crooned Cat Stevens' songs to me :). My Lady D is still one of my favourites.

And you let him go? Silly girl!

That is the kind of article they should have been running since day one! I hope the reason they didn't was because LE asked them not to to preserve the integrity of the investigation. Instead, we got "Hero Vigilante Dad Unjustly Arrested By Anal Cops For Doing What We All Would Have Done" articles. There's people demanding a petition to let poor Wes out of jail to attend "His Daughter's" funeral.
I wish LE would just charge him and put a rest to such nonsense. I understand they're doing things as part of a process, but I wish it were at that point in the process. It should be coming any day now.

I'm jumping forward to make this quick post. I shut my computer off sometime around noon today because my emotions got the best of me. I apologize to you all. It was my fault that we got shut down earlier today. Please accept my apologizes. On an upwards note... I had unexpected visitors this afternoon while I was in my funk about young ladies losing their lives. While I know that AJ death doesn't actually fit the "Save the Next Girl" profile, I shared my charity work with my visitors. They asked lots of questions, and I explained my purpose to educate. They asked to see the website and seemed truly excited to help. I feel sure they will contribute. That's 2 more people on board!! I'm excited. now back to read up on our sweet angel AJ. Love and hugs to you all.

And you let him go? Silly girl!

Lol!! We were free-spirited hippie wanderers at the time and ended up walking different trails :).

(We did meet up again, on a different beach a couple of years back. He still croons beautifully!!)

I'm sure boss has been interviewed by the people that matter, and that may be the reason for the radio silence to the public.

I am 100% sure boss has been interviewed by all that matter. I believe he has a lot of the missing puzzle pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413