VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:stop: I'm not a mod but just wanted to remind everyone sleuthing family members and posting it here is a big fat no-no.

If credible: Why would LE let that information be stated to the press this early in the investigation. They should have kept those guys mum until they did their due diligence. So either LE knows who van it was already or It doesn't fit into the case.

Usually they wait until they are stumped before asking the public for help regarding a van. So why let them speak. Jmo

Yep, I'm thinking the same thing.

Do we really think the dark colored van seen at the Franklin home where AJ's body was found... is owned by someone in the family or close to the family? Someone who would park it outside JH's house or someone who'd write JH and WH's cell phone numbers on the back windows with messages about AJ being missing?

I know most criminals are really quite stupid (which is how they get caught) but this would fall into the categories of stupid and brazen, wouldn't it?
Sure, it would be very stupid. And if the sighting is correct, there are tons of them on the road. But it is a tie to a vacant house where AJ was found, so a higher probability that it is tied to her murder/perpetrator. And the speed with which WHS lost faith with her brother makes me wonder if it wasn't because of a link to the site, the vehicle or both. But true, it's probably a red herring.

Yes, but possibly it was available to borrow from a family friend without questions to drive to Franklin, plus based on our discussion here that there are a zillion black mini-vans in the world, it might be brazen but easily explained and not a concern.

The thing with that is, it's a much more complicated thing to involve people who know you and not tell them what you're really up to, because come alibi time you have no cover, I imagine. So, it may have had to have been a person he knew and trusted, or people he didn't know at all and didn't know who he is, or what I think is he had somebody pickup the van for him at the airport and take it back, somebody he trusted. Otherwise, I guess it's not impossible he did it himself, either way he would have had to have driven that person to the airport. Gas station between the airport and home, it could be?

:thinking: My smilies aren't working....when I click more, a blank page shows up. :tantrum:

I still am not ready to discuss/sleuth details yet. My mind immediately goes to the pain the loved ones are enduring, and I just can't.

I will tell you a funny though, I have an irritable bladder. That commercial "Gotta go, Gotta Go, Gotta go RIGHT NOW!" I think it was made for me. At any rate, I was coming back from Newport News one night, and really had to go. I was in the middle of nowhere, not a store in sight, and no exits to a store/gas station/nothing! SO on the this long stretch of road, I see a pull off, and quickly pulled over, ran to the passenger side of the van, and peed. As I was pulling my pants up, I turned around, and I was peeing in someone's driveway, and could see the lights in their house!! How embarrassing! I hope I didn't moon them!!!

As to the tall grasses, ticks are already out in my area, not sure about in Norfolk, but I hope whoever left AJ there got a crotch full of seed ticks!!!!

Sure, it would be very stupid. And if the sighting is correct, there are tons of them on the road. But it is a tie to a vacant house where AJ was found, so a higher probability that it is tied to her murder/perpetrator. And the speed with which WHS lost faith with her brother makes me wonder if it wasn't because of a link to the site, the vehicle or both. But true, it's probably a red herring.

Agreed on all counts. I'm leaning toward the balloon being popped for the sister due to the location. She did also mention other things though in this interview:

but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest

In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking.
BBM

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.“It’s a support page. He was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page. I don’t understand it.” Stokes added.
http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

She must have known he was working in the Franklin area, and when LE started searching the pond just north of Franklin, then the house search just south of Franklin... she put 2 and 2 together. What I find striking about the sister's about face, is that if his own sister, who by her own definition has always "had his back" doesn't even believe him any more, there's likely precious little reason for anyone else to either.

As far as the witnesses who saw the suspicious van... If it were me, I don't think I'd necessarily call it in (though I may now after reading this case) but then when remains are found I think it would've jogged my memory like, Oh yeah, I did see something a couple of weeks ago that I thought was weird. I can't tell you how many times I've seen something that I thought was strange but I haven't called the police every single time (though, like I said... maybe now I will).

I know what you mean. But would you remember in such vivid detail? That's what I have a hard time with. I'm not trying to Roy Kronk the guy, but the way he said the person was driving "urgent" tripped my trigger. It's like WH saying that AJ was driving with "purpose." Most people would say fast or slow, reckless or cautious, but not those particular words. I dunno, I'm just nitpicky I guess.

The "departed" Hadsell says about AJ. One of words you see driving into an airport is "Departures." Liars pulls things from what they see as they tell their lies, it could be he dropped someone off for a rental car at the airport or went himself?

Ll
Agreed on all counts. I'm leaning toward the balloon being popped for the sister due to the location. She did also mention other things though in this interview:

BBM

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

She must have known he was working in the Franklin area, and when LE started searching the pond just north of Franklin, then the house search just south of Franklin... she put 2 and 2 together. What I find striking about the sister's about face, is that if his own sister, who by her own definition has always "had his back" doesn't even believe him any more, there's likely precious little reason for anyone else to either.

I think you're spot on with this. I have to give her credit for coming forward with her statement. I can't imagine the pain she must feel,if in fact her brother is responsible.

I think that's just wrong info. Most news now says "she" or her phone was last heard from via text at 5:30 a.m., although I heard that was 4:30 a.m. somewhere in media too. I never heard she was seen walking anywhere. MSM gets things wrong sometimes, I think this is one of those cases. But idk, maybe it's accurate and there's info local news doesn't have.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/1...y-student-anjelica-hadsell/?intcmp=latestnews

AJ's parents reported her missing the evening of March 3. Police said she was last seen on that date around 5:30 a.m. at her parents' Norfolk home.
Hadsell was last seen walking in her parents' neighborhood.

What day did WH go fishing? Was it March 18, based on his SM post?

We have never heard a single thing that confirms that he went fishing. It's rumor, at best, and WH lying manipulation at worst.

IMO

We have never heard a single thing that confirms that he went fishing. It's rumor, at best, and WH lying manipulation at worst.

IMO

And the rumor came from a private post on WH's facebook, so none of us who aren't friends with WH on facebook can even prove the post exists. It could have been photoshopped for all we know. Because it was a private post it's against the TOS for us to discuss here. I think we just gotta let that rumor go as far as posting about it here.

Nope, we don't know anything except that it was parked outside the Hadsell house when that picture was taken and may match the witness's description of the vehicle that pulled into the vacant house's backyard. But I'm sure there are a lot of dark blue/black Dodge Caravan looking vehicles around there.
Just like there were a lot of white cars that kept popping up earlier . . . .

Ll

I think you're spot on with this. I have to give her credit for coming forward with her statement. I can't imagine the pain she must feel,if in fact her brother is responsible.

I can, or I can come close to it, unfortunately. I feel badly for everybody even remotely connected to him, this family is going to be splintered (if they aren't already). You would hope it would bring them closer but that doesn't always worked and people are divided. Sending love to Zach and his girls today.

Interesting about it being a rental. That's what Jodi Arias did when she drove to kill Travis.

I really think this Dodge Caravan was a rental.

JMO

When do you think he would have rented it? The day she went missing, the night before? I don't see him spending the $ on this for such a short time. What does Pa$tor Tim drive? Jk, kind of..

If WH has a girlfriend(as has been speculated), I wonder what she might drive? Just wondering out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member