VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did WH's business include sprinkler repair? (H&H Mechanical)
I know I posted a link to it several threads back, but all be darned if I can find it now.

I think you are thinking of outdoor sprinklers used to water gardens, plants and landscaping but sprinklers also refers to the fire extinguishing overhead sprinklers common in commercial buildings, hotels, etc, etc...that spray during a fire.

Also worth mentioning is the business name you mention is presumed to be his "side" business (may have included lawn care services too). This "side" business and WH's employer are not one in the same. (Unless I have become lost in this tangled web along the way.)

HTH

Thank you bessie. I tried to explain it but probably didn't do the decision justice. This is just SO different than most cases. ugh. :gaah:

Thank you again for the explanation... I definitely agreed that I understand that this is a different, super-weird case. Unless I forgot to hit post on that post. Again.

Nope. I checked. It posted.

That is what I got from it. Dad of missing teenager being abused by the big bad LE.

Except that it backfired on him, and people realized LE probably felt the same way they did about him.

Most ex-cons are cop-haters and will bash them and throw them under the bus at any opportunity. This 15 hour thing was his opp to cop-bash. I don't believe for a moment LE interrogated him for 15 hours solid the way he made it sound.

I believe Zach mentioned strange parts of the house having been cleaned up in one of the earlier threads. Maybe I read incorrectly. Anyone have a link to that conversation?

For now on, I would start from the end, and work back to the beginning.

And answers will be mum regarding basic questions. Jmo. Lol. But I knew what you was actually saying so I agree. Lol

Unfortunately, you cannot convict a person of murder because it's the most simple, most obvious answer.

The most obvious scenarios, I am certain, are being/have been investigated first. IMO, it's almost never the most obvious, most simple scenario when a young life is taken. Even if it does end up being the most obvious person. Occam's razor is a good principle to apply when listing theories to rule out, but doesn't really usually pan out in entirety.
Once one begins using the term "scenario" one usually has already over-complicated the matter.

They don't need the body for the toxicology (that has probably already been sent off) and they are done physically examining it, I am assuming. So they are releasing her back to family for a proper burial...

Ehhh, I'm not convinced this isn't just poor reporting. I guess we will know for sure on Saturday. It just seems rather quick to me. Other cases, such as Erin Corwin, took much, much longer to release the body, even though there was garrote around her neck. I'm just skeptical that the newscaster misspoke.

I totally agree that the GoPro is significant. I have no idea what the significance is, but I don't think it was a throw-away comment WH made about the GoPro. Part of me hopes the camera has been disposed of and we'll never know what it means because I really don't want to know what DH filmed. But, I think the camera plays a role somewhere.

JMO.
I just had a horrible thought. What if someone did have a GoPro set up in the home for remote surveillance and something leading to the last moments of Anjelica's life was caught on video. Does anyone know if the software has a central backup file and keeps a record of the live stream? Or is it only kept on the actual camera? Do those files leave a footprint on the computer that the files are being viewed on?

Unfortunately, you cannot convict a person of murder because it's the most simple, most obvious answer.

I think some jurors on the Casey Anthony's case may have written a book about that. Hmmmm.

Once one begins using the term "scenario" one usually has already over-complicated the matter.

I am not sure I understand why the use of the word "scenario" over-complicates things
I think dissecting my choice to utilize a certain word is petty, argumentative, unproductive and irrelevant.

So why don't we just disagree and move on?

I think some jurors on the Casey Anthony's case may have written a book about that. Hmmmm.

Ha! You are right. But I said you can't (without looking at all angles); I think they used it as a type of backwoods commandment.

Ehhh, I'm not convinced this isn't just poor reporting. I guess we will know for sure on Saturday. It just seems rather quick to me. Other cases, such as Erin Corwin, took much, much longer to release the body, even though there was garrote around her neck. I'm just skeptical that the newscaster misspoke.

Barway Collins - a little boy who had been missing in Minnesota - was found deceased in the Mississippi river on Saturday. His body was released today to the funeral home. No COD has been specifically announced awaiting toxicology. I feel it is very possible AJs body is being released in time.

http://www.hennepinattorney.org/news/news/2015/April/Collins-Pierre-charge

I didn't even see you'd posted before I said that but yeah... probable cause, NAMING a suspect/location. Just because the media hasn't been given a name, or names, I guarantee the judges issuing the search warrants has names. It's just a matter of time now before we find out who those names belong to.

Agreed.

Id be very surpised if a suspect/suspects arent named by the end of the week.

Might be a silly question, But since I'm on the opposite coast line I'm wondering if there is truly a need for sprinkler repair during the winter in Va?
Not on the west coast , during the winter, with snow on the ground, and freezing temps. Maybe it's different in Va? Anybody?

They also do the sprinkler systems in businesses (think fire sprinkler system)

How about a PSA educating woman to never let a man with this kind of history into their lives! JH should of known better. JH and WH got together only 5 years ago(give or take), it was not before the time of the internet. She could of easily done a search on WH background and put a stop to the relationship. That is all will say to that. MOO

ETA: not being snarky to you hey-Debbie. :)

Ive been questioned by a team of detectives before. 6 of them in fact, for a couple of hours. A couple of them wrote down answers while the other 4 fired off new questions at me so fast I didnt know up from down. Even the slightest deviation from previous answers brought a new barrage of questions.

I like to think of myself as a smart guy and I hope my posts and responses back that up.Im also very proud of the fact that I have a 3.8 GPA in college at 45 years of age........ but I was in tears after just one hour and had confessed everything bad that Id ever done (which thankfully wasnt much) shortly thereafter.

WH is either lying or exaggerating about the time and I feel confident in saying that 15 hours would have had him crying for his momma and confessing everything he knows. ......LONG before that actually. Hes not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, judging from his interviews and actions.

LE agencys have rules they have to follow when interrogating suspects and Id be willing to bet you money there is a time limit as well.

The comment was made to elicit sympathy from the interviewer and the listener.

Nothing more.

JMO of course.

Some people are different then others. I've seen a murder suspect questioned for several hours, and even after being shot up with truth serum, he laughed at the detectives, and said: "this is good stuff can I have some more?" Then he proceeded to tell them that Abraham Lincoln committed the murder.

There have also been cases where suspects have passed polygraph test as well. Christopher Busch, the "Oakland County Child Killer" suspect.

I don't think it has anything to do with smarts. In fact, I think it would be the opposite. Being questioned by LE for several hours before asking for an attorny on WH's part was bold, and stupid. But, with that said, there is no telling how many times he has sat in one of those interrogation rooms before.

I personally, would ask for for an attorny before I even sat down. But like said, everyone is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan