VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he said LE accused him of marrying JH because he was desiring AJ - he did not deny that. YIKES! This makes me think it was a sexual homicide.!

I believe he said: "That's not the case here." or "That wasn't the case here."

Wait, who is the spokesperson? I thought it was the Grandmother. She's the only one I have seen on TV. Is the person he was referring to as his "brother" actually his "cousin", or vice versa?

Has he spoken out at all? If so, that's something I haven't seen yet!

I meant the pastor/spokesperson, TM.

ETA: The man WH refers to as his brother is actually his nephew. They just consider themselves brothers. His sister's son. He is referenced typically in threads as nephbro because of this.

The "petition" is the #1 subject on Bring AJ Home FB page.

I'm so tired of the news giving these people air time, I'm just gonna say the way they handled the social media of aj I wouldn't give them a chance to ruin finding my missing person if I had one ...smh every day that I think about it I feel like maybe wh wasn't the only one that may have caused her harm and I'm thinking wayyyyyy closer than brunkle just saying ... This case makes me frustraghted beyond belief and I feel like now it's just a get some money while we can kinda thing
I was also thinking if Wh just had 200 to give to aj for her boyfriend why did they need to immediately start a money page obviously he is lying or they aren't getting for money like that....
Also I thought it was to help pay bills whole they weren't working but jh was still working so I'm confused on that ... And none of the searches had food or water for the searches
And printing missing persons reports are free and of they did it themselves and drive around ... Why were they still asking for money after 700 that's the most I could see for paper ink time gas this is a huge deal to me I'm all for helping people out but this smells like a scam to me and it was caught on early from people on the bah fb and then it was deleted and blocked

side note I read something today from someone who has nothing and everything to do with this case and any doubt (which wasn't a lot to begin with)is know gone that wh didn't have anything to do with ajs murder

I wish that someone in the jail would speed up the justice system... But apparently he has convinced them that he's just the greatest barfffff :(

And I totally agree that Zach you should get those kids out of there !!! They may fight it but this is way crazy and they need to be with someone who has been the most honest and caring real person and who hasn't tried to help yourself along the way

My honest opinion I'm completly heartbroken for Zach and the girls that's all I can muster right now !

Let's not forget:

I was at work- But my boss reamed me out for taking a extra long break

LE found her jacket at some guys house-But that was after I broke in

Yes they did find my amo - But the gun will never be found

Nancy we last seen her that morning - But I did meet up with her at noon to give her money

She never ask me for money- But I didnt ask her what she needed the money for

Oh we barely speak - But we did stare at each other for a half hour

I took her the truck - But i left the key in the mailbox*

I didnt see her too much on her break- But i think she was trying to get her bf a gopro

I dont know the clothing she had on - But these clothes that were found was hers

I dont understand why LE thinks I'm lying - But I did lie to several major people and news media

Her pc of credit card was found when i was at work - But my brother was on the scene to take pics before LE

The police aren't saying anything - But they accused me for 15 hours

I would imagine that wouldn't make the COD public if they had other suspects in mind or until they officially charged someone. I don't really know about that kind of stuff. More people with WS would probably be able to elaborate more on this.

That is my thought on the subject, as well...

They may just be waiting on something, like somebody to slip up. I know they keep that hidden sometimes, and sometimes it does not come out until the indictment/trial.

Jmo if they had evidence, they would not wait, since he is already in jail. They may not have cause of death yet. It will be horrible if they can't show she was murdered.

It's because he is in jail that they have the opportunity to wait. Once charged, the 6th amendment grants any person the right to a speedy trial. While there is no set time frame, a year of waiting typically will be the catalyst for a 6th amendment challenge. He's a felon...charged with 6 felonies already...he's not going anywhere anytime soon. So PD has time to get things right and they will charge him (or whoever) once they know they have enough for a conviction.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/speedy+trial

I'm so frustrated that there is nowhere to respectfully call out the ridiculousness of the idea that this group of people would champion a SM missing person campaign/program. Certainly the people signing are mostly people who did not follow the SM posts of those closest to AJ and are blindly signing because they just don't know and it SEEMS like it could be a good idea...
You can't say anything without seeming like a jerk (or being deleted) on any place where this is being marketed. Yes, it feels to me like a marketing campaign. I just wish people would read the past month of SM from the major players in this. (Including the posts and replies that are no longer available because they have been deleted.)
I have to wonder if this movement is not a move to get people talking about anything other than "who might have done this to AJ?"

I'm so frustrated that there is nowhere to respectfully call out the ridiculousness of the idea that this group of people would champion a SM missing person campaign/program. Certainly the people signing are mostly people who did not follow the SM posts of those closest to AJ and are blindly signing because they just don't know and it SEEMS like it could be a good idea...
You can't say anything without seeming like a jerk (or being deleted) on any place where this is being marketed. Yes, it feels to me like a marketing campaign. I just wish people would read the past month of SM from the major players in this. (Including the posts and replies that are no longer available because they have been deleted.)
I have to wonder if this movement is not a move to get people talking about anything other than "who might have done this to AJ?"

The more I hear about their antics, the more depressed I become about this case.

Did nobody in that family love this girl? Poor AJ.

I do not think as many people are blinded by them as it seems, though. They just delete all negative comments. And most people probably have not looked that deeply into this case, like you stated.

Jmo if they had evidence, they would not wait, since he is already in jail. They may not have cause of death yet. It will be horrible if they can't show she was murdered.

JMO, but I thinking just the opposite. If he is their suspect, and he is in jail, they know where he is and can take their time building their case.
I am also thinking that they wont do anything until after the funeral, for the same reasons... and if they think someone else possibly involved. Just my opinion.

Let's not forget:

I was at work- But my boss reamed me out for taking a extra long break

LE found her jacket at some guys house-But that was after I broke in

Yes they did find my amo - But the gun will never be found

Nancy we last seen her that morning - But I did meet up with her at noon to give her money

She never ask me for money- But I didnt ask her what she needed the money for

Oh we barely speak - But we did stare at each other for a half hour

I took her the truck - But i left the key in the mailbox*

I didnt see her too much on her break- But i think she was trying to get her bf a gopro

I dont know the clothing she had on - But these clothes that were found was hers

I dont understand why LE thinks I'm lying - But I did lie to several major people and news media

Her pc of credit card was found when i was at work - But my brother was on the scene to take pics before LE

The police aren't saying anything - But they accused me for 15 hours

Perfection, love this post!

I understand what your saying .. don't know what the statistics are but I would venture to say there are a lot that there are many men and women in homes with children that don't have a criminal record but are just as evil or more than some felons. Jmo. I hate seeing ALL people Grouped in categories, especially so broadly.

Good point.

H&H Mechanical is WH's business??

Did WH's business include sprinkler repair? (H&H Mechanical)
I know I posted a link to it several threads back, but all be darned if I can find it now.

It's because he is in jail that they have the opportunity to wait. Once charged, the 6th amendment grants any person the right to a speedy trial. While there is no set time frame, a year of waiting typically will be the catalyst for a 6th amendment challenge. He's a felon...charged with 6 felonies already...he's not going anywhere anytime soon. So PD has time to get things right and they will charge him (or whoever) once they know they have enough for a conviction.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/speedy+trial

I agree, He isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

Charge : MAIM/KILL ANIMAL - Code Section : 18.2-144 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1

Charge : BREAK & ENTER OCCUPIED HOUSE - Code Section : 18.2-92 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

Charge : POSS AMMUNITION BY FELON - Code Section : 18.2-308.2 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

(x4 charges) - Charge : OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - Code Section : 18.2-460 Case Type : Felony Class : 5 - (x4 charges)

You can look up the "codes" on the links below

https://leg1.state.va.us/000/src.htm

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/leg...xe?000+cod+TOC

§ 18.2-10. Punishment for conviction of felony; penalty.

f) For Class 6 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than five years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.
- (x2 charges)

(e) For Class 5 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.
- (x4 charges)

http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-10.HTM

§ 18.2-11. Punishment for conviction of misdemeanor.

(a) For Class 1 misdemeanors, confinement in jail for not more than twelve months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both. - (x1 charge)

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/leg...00+cod+18.2-11

:MOO:

...And he knows that he was inside the house he admits to breaking into for 18 minutes...

If you believe what he has to say, he seems to have eyes and ears out all over Norfolk. Everyone he quotes knows the exact minute they saw, heard or said something. He says he overheard a "Go pro" conversation between AJ and her bf's mom, too.

Maybe they actually met halfway somewhere if he was working in Franklin that day. We are assuming that they met somewhere close by the house but maybe it was somewhere else. It hasn't been made public which station they met at.

I want to throw this out there w/o violating the rules. If one should read the timeline of events posted by Luckyseven and find themselves taking the "hers" and the "she's" and the "AJ's", that are assumed to be referencing AJ, and perhaps replace them with another her/she with other initials. I just found this interesting, and quite frankly I am more convinced that WH should not be the only one behind bars. But then again, Romeo and Juliet did take the cowards way out. This is all my opinion only. Hope I did not cross a line.

In the video just posted about the alert system, my heart dropped when I heard the reporter say they are waiting on cause of death and "IF" this is a murder...
The thought of injustice for this girl scares the hell out of me.

It is disgusting that they havent even buried her and this is going on. I dont even see how JH could even have the focus to even be backing this system. I would have thought someone had lost their ever living mind to come to me with that if it were my child missing. The focus should have been strictly on her and not trying to contact legislators and get some kind of SM alert system running, so dysfunctional. And trust me I cant really say want I want to with this being a public forum. SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm confused? Is this for a missing adult alert? Like an Amber Alert?

But for adults??????

In the video just posted about the alert system, my heart dropped when I heard the reporter say they are waiting on cause of death and "IF" this is a murder...
The thought of injustice for this girl scares the hell out of me.

Yes ! Like what did she do go out there to a random house and have an accident they know what's going on and in my opinion are trying to get all the money they can before it comes out :(

On the other hand, WH is in jail, and with no bond, so he isn't going anywhere. No rush to charge him with anything else. Not like he if he were not in jail, and a flight risk, then yes, we'd probably have seen an arrest by now. As it is, time is on LE's side.

I do agree with this. If he's their #1 suspect as he is mine, they don't have to rush to charge him and they won't. This LE silence, but seemingly behind the scene vigilance, gives me confidence that "they got this".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga