VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He broke in and planted it there. Then he told the kids to say they were there and saw it and told him. That blew up in his face wp when the police interrogated the kids and they told on him. MOO

I was just asking Hey Debbie for a link to a news video. Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

Welp, I guess I can throw my theory out there too, then. I think AJ went to WH's hotel room to party. I think she was inebriated/impaired, I think WH raped her and then killed her so she wouldn't tell. The end.

Sorry it's not a more complicated theory. I'm simple-minded. ;)

This is my guess from his jail house interview. Remember when he was talking about the break in? Remember he said the boys were interrogated and they told LE about the break in? Then he has the obstructing and intimidating charges. 4 counts. MOO
He broke in and planted it there. Then he told the kids to say they were there and saw it and told him. That blew up in his face wp when the police interrogated the kids and they told on him. MOO

If JH was the victim here then I would absolutely agree with you. I can't make AJ fit into that slot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ looks exactly like his ex wife.

His first brush with the law involved a 15 yr old girl, when he was 19. He ran off with her for weeks and was arrested for 'felonious restraint.'

His ex wife that he kidnapped was 21 when he was 29, I believe. So he likes them younger than himself, imo.

The detectives accused him of marrying JH BECAUSE she had three young girls that he had access too. I think there is something to that accusation. JMO

Hello all, Newby poster here but loooonnngg time lurker. Maybe I'm wrong but how can they make an arrest without even having a COD released yet? I would think that info would be part of the case to arrest.

Welp, I guess I can throw my theory out there too, then. I think AJ went to WH's hotel room to party. I think she was inebriated/impaired, I think WH raped her and then killed her so she wouldn't tell. The end.

Sorry it's not a more complicated theory. I'm simple-minded. ;)

She decided to party in the middle of doing laundry?

She decided to party in the middle of doing laundry?

I don't neccesarily believe that she was in the middle of doing laundry. But, if she was...so? There's no law that says you can't leave laundry. I'm doing it right now. ;)

Hello all, Newby poster here but loooonnngg time lurker. Maybe I'm wrong but how can they make an arrest without even having a COD released yet? I would think that info would be part of the case to arrest.
Hi NutBird! Welcome! That's a good point. I cant help but wonder if there isn't already a COD that hasn't been released because LE has a little more fine tuning to do before an arrest? OR maybe waiting until after the funeral to do a little observation?

I personally, have never seen divorce NOT effect a parent/child relationship.
It's always the hardest on the kids. And AJ seems to have adored her younger siblings. And she had prior knowledge of how hard family splits are.
What if AJ came home and tried to convince her mom to keep the marriage together for the younger kids? Fight?
Then took off to WH's for the same reason? Fight, maybe this time is got physical?

My only concern here is that it wasn't JH that went missing and turned up dead, it was his daughter. The past accusations have been regarding his violence towards spouse or girlfriend. I understand trying to see a pattern to behavior, but getting a divorce from JH would not effect his relationship with his daughter. She was an adult living at college. If he thought JH was going to keep him from his kids, the logical one to kill was his other child who is still a minor, not that that's logical, but a minor wouldn't have the freedom to visit parents at will like AJ.

I think he had untoward and inappropriate feelings for 'his Asian.' He looked at her like his possession, much the way he looked at ex wives and girlfriends. She looked very much like his 21 yr old ex wife that he raped and kidnapped, imo/

I think he had feelings of lust and perversion towards 'his' AJ that he didnt feel towards JH.

AJ looks exactly like his ex wife.

His first brush with the law involved a 15 yr old girl, when he was 19. He ran off with her for weeks and was arrested for 'felonious restraint.'

His ex wife that he kidnapped was 21 when he was 29, I believe. So he likes them younger than himself, imo.

The detectives accused him of marrying JH BECAUSE she had three young girls that he had access too. I think there is something to that accusation. JMO

If we convicting guys that like younger women I'm going to have to throw my husband's name in the hat. As much as I might appreciate the vacation from him I think we need a little more than that though.

I think he had untoward and inappropriate feelings for 'his Asian.' He looked at her like his possession, much the way he looked at ex wives and girlfriends. She looked very much like his 21 yr old ex wife that he raped and kidnapped, imo/

I think he had feelings of lust and perversion towards 'his' AJ that he didnt feel towards JH.

I understand suspecting that he had those sort of feelings, but there is nothing solid to confirm that. There isn't a blog, diary, FB page, twitter acct, etc where he poured out his inappropriate feelings towards her that would indicate that. As far as we know AJ never indicated to anyone that he was inappropriate with her, she didn't distance herself from him or refuse contact with him, from what we know.

My only concern here is that it wasn't JH that went missing and turned up dead, it was his daughter. The past accusations have been regarding his violence towards spouse or girlfriend. I understand trying to see a pattern to behavior, but getting a divorce from JH would not effect his relationship with his daughter. She was an adult living at college. If he thought JH was going to keep him from his kids, the logical one to kill was his other child who is still a minor, not that that's logical, but a minor wouldn't have the freedom to visit parents at will like AJ.

I have a question,
Once she turned 18 would he be able to date her, and leave JH?

But maybe AJ WAS refusing to maintain a relationship with him. AJ may have felt no connection to Wes but felt forced to keep up the charades because of family dynamic and when her mom supposedly kicked Wes out AJ felt free to voice her concerns/opinions. Maybe AJ's physical appearance or age was more of a trigger (in terms of similarities to past victims) IF Wes had feelings for AJ (pure speculation but so is everything else) then AJ does fall into that. Maybe AJ found oit JH was letting WH back into the house when she was away at college and AJ said "no way, I'm not ok with that." I think his past with violence is more indicative of how he reacts when something doesn't go his way -- and what we still don't know is what didn't go his way if he is guilty. Was it AJ refusing to give him money? Was it AJ promising to go to LE or the likes about WH's drug use? Because of Wes' past and current behavior (admitted cocain use) there could be multiple motives IMO and we know there were a few stresses already at play in this family

Definitely appreciate you guys stretching my mind! Your perspectives help me take off my blinders even if most of the time I end up back where I started with WH. So really, no snark from me at all!!!

If we convicting guys that like younger women I'm going to have to throw my husband's name in the hat. As much as I might appreciate the vacation from him I think we need a little more than that though.

I think it's his like of younger women combined with violence towards them when they say no IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth