VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently he wants us to assume he's spent a lot of time previously observing AJ driving home in order to distinguish it as "driving with purpose" and "not herself."

Remarkable anyway, but even more so for a girl who isn't living there full time now, plus how much can your driving style REALLY vary on a residential street in a short distance? :thinking:

It's not like he said she was "racing" home (indicating a higher than usual speed) so it wasn't that..."distracted" could be easy to possibly notice...but "with purpose" and "not herself?" What does that even look like? 30 MPH vs. 25?

A short distance, in a few seconds, observing someone you don't see regularly, but apparently noticed great specifics on their driving style and demeanor historically to note someone as "not herself" and "driving with purpose"

Strange, strange, strange...

well, apparently he struggled with it...:rolleyes:

Two different people, the kid and the neighbor, if I read it correctly. Neighbor only saw the red truck around 2 and the kid saw her in the white car, dark jacket, with purpose, and "struggled" somehow before reporting it days later.

I was actually thinking that myself that the kid and neighbor were two separate people as well.

I just asked via the find aj page if le have given any updates Wesley said" police ? Updates? No none sorry "

Hm, not sure what people mean when they reference this, is this something I should be looking for on Facebook? Or was this in the interview? It's a strange sounding comment that confuses me even without context, though..

This is actually getting into an area we are not allowed to mention because it could be a minor's FB page that is not listed as a POI.

The actual searchers should ask LE what's going on. I would not donate my time if LE is not talking because of poi's who are involved in the search. A tag team is also a possible scenario. I would check storage facilities as well. But i wouldn't comb the woods with a person or people who may be involved. Jmo

Notice...

The article doesn't say "Norfolk Police Department said..." or "Detective Smith said..." In almost all these msm articles it's "Mr. Hadsell said..." with ZERO confirmation by LE. In part, I think this might be the reason why so many people seem to think he's full of baloney. NONE of the leads, or clues or anything is being confirmed by LE, it's all about whatever WH has to say. Some of it might be even be true, but the longer LE is silent on the matter the less believable it is.

MOO.

I think it is very revealing because if LE was truly looking at one of these other two as serious suspects, they would be shutting down WH's interviews and posts on the subject. They would have pulled that long rambling monologue already if that POI WH describes was a serious suspect they were going after. [ or should I say THOSE POI's he describes.] JMO

Y'all I'm almost positive "smokey porch kid" is two different people. There were two different reported sightings. One came from the adult neighbor who smokes on the porch, and one came from the neighborhood kid that they always wave at. Two different people!

I've read the transcript several times and keep coming away with the same thing. Smokey Porch Kid is the one who saw AJ leave at 1, come back around 2:03, driving with a purpose and not herself... and it was a different neighbor who saw her and described her jacket. If I'm missing something, someone show me where? I don't want to mess up anyone's thinking.

I know his interview was extremely hard to follow, but when I read all this, out of town, not out of town, not Norfolk home at my residence...I take it to mean that he was working OUT OF TOWN, AWAY FROM HIS HOME IN NORFOLK. I really don't think he meant at a different residence. I think he and JH are still living in their home, together. However, as a heating/ac worker, he may stay overnight out of town due to his job. This is my take on that part of his ... uh... "statement".

ETA: I agree with FindHG that the whole point of all that rigamarole was to distance himself from the find/search.

Yeah see around here it seems like all of the cities just run together. Norfolk and Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Chesapeake are all pretty decent sized cities but they all just seem to run into each other. I live in Suffolk and one moment I'm in Suffolk the next in Chesapeake then Suffolk the Portsmouth all on the same length of road it seems. I think he probably meant he was not working in Norfolk but he could have very well been down the road 20 minutes away in another town(city).

Hopefully CB analyzes the interview and does a more specific follow up. We should send her questions to ask him. But i must admit that him rambling on did get us more info then the original questions she had planned.

I think it is very revealing because if LE was truly looking at one of these other two as serious suspects, they would be shutting down WH's interviews and posts on the subject. They would have pulled that long rambling monologue already if that POI WH describes was a serious suspect they were going after. [ or should I say THOSE POI's he describes.] JMO

Oh boy, ^ this, 10 million times.

The thing is, when LE is on an active investigation they do NOT share sensitive details with anyone except other LE working the same case and their superiors. If they DO have a legit POI, they're sure as heck not going to phone WH up and say "oh yeah by the way, we think Joe Blow over on Walnut Street had something to do with this - but you keep that yourself man, because it could blow the whole case out of the water".

If, by some chance there IS a legit POI and WH implicated him by innuendo in that interview, then yes, that piece would have been yanked immediately.

I think, like someone here mentioned yesterday, LE is just letting all the ducks waddle into their place in the row.

But LE is jeopardizing other female teens who are interacting with these people while searching or visitng the home/homes. So hopefully they mention something to the public.

Not really sitting on the fence anymore. Lots of great analyzing of that interview from you all.

Hopefully CB analyzes the interview and does a more specific follow up. We should send her questions to ask him. But i must admit that him rambling on did get us more info then the original questions she had planned.

I hope she doesn't. She tends to aim more for sensationalism than truth & facts. Usually a waste of precious time & energy spent discussing it. Like... today. :(

O/T but every time someone mentions smokey porch kid, I picture Pigpen from the Peanuts cartoon.

Completely O/T but I picture Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Yeah, I'm old.

I was unaware of that comment but if that's the case then..... yet another hmmm.

He makes a comment on her Go Fund Me page but he says, "He is in no shape to concentrate on his job although he has tried." So he actually could have been trying to work it sounds like but having problems concentrating.

This is bothering me, when you broke up your card how did you break it, like what was your first fold?

Who would break the card in half long ways? It's awkward and unnatural. The only reason to do it that way is to make sure the name is fully intact?

Great point. I always fold in half from side-to-side not length-wise, way too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99