VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of discounting the interview completely, to be honest. Now if the employer steps up and says "yes, he punches a time clock in and out for lunch and he was in fact late returning from lunch" well then I'll believe that part because as near as I can tell, an employer certainly wouldn't have any reason to lie for an employee (and the time clock doesn't care either way, it just shows the time stamps).

That being said...

In that interview he says he left work at 11:53 & met AJ at the gas station at 12:10-12:15. I'm going to guess that somewhere in a 17-22 minute radius of his place of employment, he's on security cam with a time stamp of between 12:10 and 12:15. Is AJ on their too? We don't know that.

So it takes him 17-19 minutes to get to the gas station but he says AJ left at 12:40-12:45 (sorry, departed his presence) but he didn't make it back to work until 1:15-1:20. It takes him 17-22 minutes to get to the gas station from work, but it takes him 30-35 minutes to get back to work? Security cam footage 30-35 minute radius from work (which direction, is anyone's guess unless it's the Wawa station mentioned earlier in the discussion somewhere). Without knowing the actual starting point (actual business address or a jobsite elsewhere in town?) it's impossible to say.

Either way, he admits in his interview he was away from work for just under 90 minutes (11:53-1:15-1:20) on Monday March 2nd. It could mean absolutely nothing, or it could mean everything. I'm pretty sure LE already knows exactly what it means. They're just not telling us.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but, where is the 7-11 that he mentions? Coincidentally AJ has a sibling who works at a 7-11..

No it's public. I checked with the mods and they said that I couldn't list them because it would along the lines of sleuthing minors.

Oh I was commenting on the first statement in this about the rezoning info just to clarify.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but, where is the 7-11 that he mentions?

Respectfully snipped and BBM...

I'm not sure. I have to call it a night but me and my lil google dude will check it out tomorrow. I've been meaning to do it, but so much has come up I get sidetracked.

According to WH they relied upon his verification. But I think if he told LE the sun was yellow, they'd go outside to look just to be sure. JMO

Brings me right back to WHY NOT ASK MOM? LE are achieving maximum results with little effort from this very very informative , controlling helper.

I guess I need to clarify why I have mentioned HTG's case several times. In no way am I comparing the two cases or girls and drawing literal parallels. I'm sorry if it has seemed that way. I don't mean to distract. Do I think AJ ran away? No, not really. Do I think WH knows more than he is letting on? Probably. But I'm open to all possibilities and I think it's important to have flexible thinking.

That's the reason I bring up HTG. I am only responding to statements strongly asserting that AJ wouldn't run away because of various factors and sketchy people in her life. What I learned working behind the scenes with other WSers and HTG's Dad and stepmom is that if someone closes their mind off from a particular possibility by assuming things about people or the situation, it can lead to missing the significance of valuable information you gather, and putting it on the back burner when it belongs front and center. WSers didn't do this, but it did happen.

That is the only point I'm trying to make in mentioning HTG. My work behind the scenes on her case, along with other WSers, was a humbling privilege and a profound learning experience for all of us. Some of the biggest lessons I learned were "Assume nothing" and "Evaluate every fact carefully even if it doesn't fit with what you already know or believe." By mentioning HTG, I'm simply hoping to pass that valuable lesson along to everyone here. That's all. Carry on. :)

Brings me right back to WHY NOT ASK MOM? LE are achieving maximum results with little effort from this very very informative , controlling helper.

I am sure that many of the WS regulars watch the First 48. LOL One of the things the homicide detectives love to do is get 'witnesses' to answer questions about evidence or possible POIS, just because they want to get them to talk and it is often a trick, in fact. I have to keep that in mind when WH regales us with all of the 'evidence' that LE is sharing with him.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but, where is the 7-11 that he mentions? Coincidentally AJ has a sibling who works at a 7-11..

Right on Halprin next to the Walgreens

Someone mentioned blocks-cement blocks on WH property a few days ago.
Cement blocks and open water do not sit well with me.

I guess I need to clarify why I have mentioned HTG's case several times. In no way am I comparing the two cases or girls and drawing literal parallels. I'm sorry if it has seemed that way. I don't mean to distract. Do I think AJ ran away? No, not really. Do I think WH knows more than he is letting on? Probably. But I'm open to all possibilities and I think it's important to have flexible thinking.

That's the reason I bring up HTG. I am only responding to statements strongly asserting that AJ wouldn't run away because of various factors and sketchy people in her life. What I learned working behind the scenes with other WSers and HTG's Dad and stepmom is that if someone closes their mind off from a particular possibility by assuming things about people or the situation, it can lead to missing the significance of valuable information you gather, and putting it on the back burner when it belongs front and center. WSers didn't do this, but it did happen.

That is the only point I'm trying to make in mentioning HTG. My work behind the scenes on her case, along with other WSers, was a humbling privilege and a profound learning experience for all of us. Some of the biggest lessons I learned were "Assume nothing" and "Evaluate every fact carefully even if it doesn't fit with what you already know or believe." By mentioning HTG, I'm simply hoping to pass that valuable lesson along to everyone here. That's all. Carry on. :)

I have been keeping that case in mind too. And not because I think AJ ran away. But as you said, we need to keep an open mind. I learned a lot from trying to figure out that case. I amde certain assumptions that were all wrong. [ although in the end I did make a lucky guess that she might well be in the Santa Cruz area.:wink:] But that was well after I was sure earlier that she was kidnapped by her friends that ran away--wrong-- and I was SURE she would never smash her car on purpose-wrong, and sure she would not voluntarily walk from her little sibs at Chrsitmas---wrong again...

Also, most of us were very upset and frustrated with the local LE and thought they were wrong headed and it turns out they knew much more than we thought they did...:doh:

I hope that is the case here too. :cop:

I can't find it...I think my eyes are crossing. And isn't it amazing how many people you acknowledge in a day by photo or comment that have no idea that you see and hear them. Creepy kinda.

I can't find it either

I am a local. I've been lurking here intently for days. I would have posted much earlier today but spent the day at hospital with my mom. I don't know if it's okay to post about rumors but I have to tell you all that I have just heard from another local that the big elephant has been arrested this evening. I hope it's true and while I take pleasure in being right, I'd rather be wrong about this. Poor sweet girl.

I am a local. I've been lurking here intently for days. I would have posted much earlier today but spent the day at hospital with my mom. I don't know if it's okay to post about rumors but I have to tell you all that I have just heard from another local that the big elephant has been arrested this evening. I hope it's true and while I take pleasure in being right, I'd rather be wrong about this. Poor sweet girl.
I've heard helicopters for a while now but I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it. I still hope it doesn't. Now I've really got to go outside and check :(

Again I was told by dh that the last sighting was on march the 2nd at home . the fact their timeline doesn't match with LE is ringing alarm bells for me .

Yeah, we can't post rumours, but maybe you can keep an eye out for a media report that verifies the rumour.

Welcome to the WSers!

Yeah, we can't post rumours, but maybe you can keep an eye out for a media report that verifies the rumour.

Welcome to the WSers!

Just switched TV to local station and turning on police scanner

Welcome to the WSers!

I got my Twitter open and follow multiple local news channels. I would imagine they would be all over that one.

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji15][emoji15][emoji208][emoji208][emoji2][emoji2][emoji600][emoji601][emoji599][emoji599]
But seriously [emoji256][emoji463][emoji120] just be some answers.

If you use a PC can you see my emojis? :) I hope so!!

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji15][emoji15][emoji208][emoji208][emoji2][emoji2][emoji600][emoji601][emoji599][emoji599]
But seriously [emoji256][emoji463][emoji120] just be some answers.

If you use a PC can you see my emojis? :) I hope so!!
Using tapatalk and see them

See them on my PC.

Is there a thread downstairs or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads