VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you all need to go to the live link on wavy and watch the news report. i dont have the link but it might sum up some of your questions of what was found where it was found and obviously the police began their search this morning not yesterday or day before. sounds to me like the family searched before the police?

Family said searchers found Found 2 sports bras a knee brace and shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is coming from WAVY 10

you all need to go to the live link on wavy and watch the news report. i dont have the link but it might sum up some of your questions of what was found where it was found and obviously the police began their search this morning not yesterday or day before. sounds to me like the family searched before the police?

BBM

Obviously.

Ohhhhhh the family found them!!!!

DONE

http://olamshrine.org/prayer-request/

Please pray for Razzledazzle's birthday tomorrow and her prayer request is to help the siblings of a missing person named Anjelica Hadsell. Please pray for them and for the recovery of AJ. Thank you in God's Holy Name Amen.

Tiptoe thru the tulips...(I noticed today my tulips are up already about 1-2 inches). Anyway...is it possible his employer is also relation? And it's only 1-2 miles from his house?

Missing teen’s father arrested on six charges
Mr. Hadsell: "I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance"

By Joe Fisher Mar 21, 15, 10:36 pm

not yet updated with video http://wavy.com/livestream/

'the family says they found two sports bras, knee, brace, shorts.... in a drainage ditch. LE would not comment, as of tonight

[...]

"Police are not ruling out foul play, but they say they have no suspects."

Crews search for missing teen Anjelica Hadsell in Chesapeake
By Joe Fisher Wavy Mar 21, 15, 10:37 pm

[...]

“Throughout the week the investigation led us to this area,” Officer Sam Shenouda of the Norfolk Police Department said. “However we began our search here (Saturday) morning.”

[...]

Search for Missing Teen
Searching for Angelica Hadsell.

Interactive Wavy / Photos

BBM

Obviously.

And they said so to media - they got the tip, they checked it out, then they notified LE.

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell, and notified police.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Nor view softball shorts news said.

Lol I do when exercising but I'm top heavy she doesn't appear to be.

Unless it was sleepwear and idk, I have my own idea of what I think may have happened. But I guess I will wait and see.

Unless it was sleepwear and idk, I have my own idea of what I think may have happened. But I guess I will wait and see.

That's an excellent point.

Now why would anyone one person wear two sportsbras?

I know someone who does, but she's very large chested. She wears two different kinds because one just doesn't do enough, and the other 'supports' differently.

Not that that explains how it could be related to AJ since she doesn't seem to be especially big :waitasec:

But given that AJ's jacket (she was supposedly - per the neighbor and WH) wearing was found elsewhere, so who knows what she was really wearing, or even if a whole bag of items might not have been somewhere and some came out of it?

Perhaps an entire softball bag or something is missing and what was found could just be some of the contents, because I could DEFINITELY see having more than one in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99